Meet Inspiring Speakers and Experts at our 3000+ Global Conference Series LLC LTD Events with over 1000+ Conferences, 1000+ Symposiums
and 1000+ Workshops on Medical, Pharma, Engineering, Science, Technology and Business.
Explore and learn more about Conference Series LLC LTD : World’s leading Event Organizer
Carbon foot printing is defined as the total amount of greenhouse gases produced to directly and indirectly support human activities, usually expressed in equivalent tons of carbon dioxide (CO2).Carbon footprint is the sum of all emissions of CO2 (carbon dioxide), which were induced by your activities in a given time frame. Usually a carbon footprint is calculated for the time period of a year. In other words: When you drive a car, the engine burns fuel which creates a certain amount of CO2, depending on its fuel consumption and the driving distance. Even if you heat your house with electricity, the generation of the electrical power may also have emitted a certain amount of CO2.
OMICS International Organizes 1000+ Global Events Every Year across USA, Europe & Asia with support from 1000 more scientific societies and Publishes 700+ Open access journals which contains over 100000 eminent personalities, reputed scientists as editorial board and organizing committee members. The Conference Series website will provide you list and details about the conference organize worldwide.
A carbon footprint considers all six of the Kyoto Protocol greenhouse gases: Carbon dioxide (CO2), Methane (CH4), Nitrous oxide (N2O), Hydro fluorocarbons (HFCs), per fluorocarbons (PFCs) and Sulphur hexafluoride (SF6).The carbon footprint is a very powerful tool to understand the impact of personal behavior on global warming. Most people are shocked when they see the amount of CO2 their activities create! If you personally want to contribute to stop global warming, the calculation and constant monitoring of your personal carbon footprint is essential.
Carbon Counts USA examines the carbon performance of 91 mutual funds in the United States, with a combined value of $1,551,067 million. The research covers 75 of the largest equity funds and 16 major sustainability/SRI funds. Trucost assesses the overall exposure to carbon costs of the combined fund holdings, using a scenario for carbon pricing that assumes an allowance price of $28.24 per metric ton of greenhouse gas emissions in 2012, under a US capand-trade program with a target to reduce greenhouse gas emissions by 14% below 2005 levels by 2012, and by 83% below by 2050.
International symposium and workshops
Relevant Society and Associations
1. AASP - The Palynological Society
2. Aberdeen Geological Society
3. Alaska Geological Society
4. American Association for the Advancement of Science
5. American Association of Petroleum Geologists
6. American Association of Stratigraphic Palynologists
7. American Avalanche Association
8. American Chemical Society - Geochemistry Division
9. American Crystallographic Association
10. American Geological Institute
11. American Geophysical Union
12. American Institute of Hydrology
13. American Institute of Mining, Metallurgical, and Petroleum Engineers
14. American Institute of Professional Geologists
15. American Quaternary Association
16. American Rock Mechanics Association
17. American Society for Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing
18. American Society of Limnology and Oceanography
19. American Water Resources Association
20. Arizona Geological Society
21. Art From Scrap
22. Asociación Argentina de Sedimentología
1. ACP Applied Products
2. Advanced Logic Technology (ALT) sarl
3. AEL Environment
4. Aeroquest Limited
5. AES Marine Consultants, LLC
6. Air Quality Services (AQS)
7. Alpha Geoscience Pty Ltd
8. American Association of Petroleum Geologists (AAPG)
9. American Geological Institute
10. American Geosciences, Inc. (AGI)
11. Applied Geophysics Consultancy LLC
12. ARC Inc.
13. Arletta Environmental Consulting Inc.
14. Associated Geosciences Ltd. (AGL)
15. Association of Environmental & Engineering Geologists (AEG)
18. Best Environmental Subsurface Sampling Technologies, Inc. (BESST)
19. BrenkSystemplanung GmbH
20. British Geological Survey
This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on July 31, 2021