Meet Inspiring Speakers and Experts at our 3000+ Global Conference Series LLC LTD Events with over 1000+ Conferences, 1000+ Symposiums
and 1000+ Workshops on Medical, Pharma, Engineering, Science, Technology and Business.
Explore and learn more about Conference Series LLC LTD : World’s leading Event Organizer
As per available reports about 12 Relevant journals, 1335 Conference proceedings are presently dedicated exclusively to bone disease and about 500 Open access articles , 45 National symposiums are being published on bone disease.
Bone disease is any disease that affects human bones. Diseases and injuries of bones are major causes of abnormalities of the human skeletal system. Although physical injury, causing fracture, dominates over disease, fracture is but one of several common causes of bone disease, and disease is in fact a common cause of fracture. Bone diseases were formerly regarded as conditions that were more mechanical than metabolic.
OMICS International Organizes 1000+ Global Events Every Year across USA, Europe & Asia with support from 1000 more scientific societies and Publishes 700+ Open access journals which contains over 100000 eminent personalities, reputed scientists as editorial board and organizing committee members. The conference series website will provide you list and details about the conference organize worldwide.
Scope and Importance:
Bone Disease Conference provides the scope for opportunities to learn progressed by international scientists and academicians. Bone Disease Conference offers excessive quality content to suit the diverse professional development of these medicines to treat people all over the globe. It is a perfect platform to discuss the current discoveries and developments in the field of Orthopedics and Rheumatology. Osteoimmunology also studies the shared components and mechanisms connecting the two systems in vertebrates, together with ligands, receptors, signaling molecules and transcription factors. Over the past decade, osteoimmunology has been investigated clinically for the treatment of bone metastases, rheumatoid arthritis (RA), osteoporosis, osteopetrosis, and periodontitis. Studies in osteoimmunology expose relationships among molecular communication between blood cells and structural pathologies in the body
Bone Disease conference aims to bring together leading academic scientists, researchers and research scholars to exchange and share their experiences and research results about all aspects of:
1. Rheumatoid Arthritis
3. Septic arthritis
It also provides the platform for researchers, scholars and educators to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns, practical challenges encountered and the solutions adopted in the field of Orthopedics and Rheumatology.
Bone Disease is furthermore called an "osteopathy", however because the term osteopathy is often used to refer to an alternative health-care philosophy, employ of the term can cause some confusion. Osteochondrodysplasia is a general term for a disorder of the development of bone and cartilage. Different types of bone diseases are Osteonecrosis, Bone spur, Fibrodysplasia ossificans progressiva, Fibrous dysplasia, Fracture, Fong Disease, Coffin-Lowry syndrome, Craniosynostosis, Hypophosphatasia, Klippel-Feil syndrome, Metabolic Bone Disease, Greenstick Fracture, Nail-patella syndrome, Paget's disease of bone, Von Recklinghausen's disease, Water on the knee, Renal Osteodystrophy, Salter-Harris fractures, Porotic hyperostosis, Primary hyperparathyroidism, Giant cell tumor of bone, Osteogenesis Imperfecta. Osteoimmunology is a field that emerged about 40 years ago that studies the interface among the skeletal system and the immune system, comprising the “osteo-immune system”.
According to the United States (U.S.) Department of Health & Human Services, back pain accounts for approximately 13.4 million physician office visits and 3.7 million emergency room visits annually. Degeneration of an intervertebral disc that results in functionally limiting low back pain is a common condition that prompts patients to seek treatment. To eliminate or reduce pain and restore quality of life, patients with acute, debilitating pain may require spinal fusion. During the forecast period covered by this report, the combined U.S. market for osteobiologic and bone growth stimulation products for spine surgery is projected to increase at a compound annual rate of 2.8%, reaching an estimated $2,110.5 million in the year 2016The U.S. contributes about 60% of the global orthopedic devices market, whereas emerging economies such as India and China offer immense growth opportunities due to medical tourism and huge untapped patient population. The global market revenue for advanced orthopedics grew from $35.3 billion in 2013 to $36.4 billion in 2014. Additionally, the industry will see a compound annual growth rate of approximately 3% through 2019. By that year, the advanced orthopedics market is expected to reach revenues of $42.2 billion. The global orthopedic device market was valued at $29.2 billion in 2012 and is expected to reach $41.2 billion by 2019. The market is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate of 4.9 % over the next five years, according to the Transparency Market Research report.
4. Internal Medicine Conference
November 03-05, 2016 Baltimore, Maryland, USA
5. Healthcare Conference
October 05-07, 2015 New Delhi, India
7. Musculoskeletal Regeneration Conference
May 05-06, 2016 Chicago, USA
8. Biomaterials Conference
March 14-16, 2016 London, UK
10. Novel Physiotherapies Conference
October 20-22, 2016 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
16. ICOR 2016: 18th International Conference on Orthopedics and Rheumatology
March 1 - 2, 2016, Miami, USA
17. The Shoulder – Internationale Konferenz Shoulder Revision Arthroplasty 2016
January 15-16, 2016, Hambourg, Germany
18. Oswestry Intensive Course in Basic Science in Orthopaedics 2016
January 10-15, 2016, Oswestry, United Kingdom
19. Freiburger Knorpeltage 2016 – Fribourg Cartilage 2016
February 19-20, 2016, Freiburg, Germany
20. 36th Overseas Orthopaedic Meeting and 3° Indian Ocean Spine Meeting
March 26- April 02, 2016, Saint Gilles Ile de la Réunion, France.
21. Osteoarthritis Research Society International (OARSI) 2016 World Congress
March 31 - April 3, 2016 - Amsterdam, Netherlands
Relevant Society and Associations
1. American Society for Bone and Mineral Research, USA
2. International Bone & Mineral Society, New Zealand
3. Australian & New Zealand Bone and Mineral Society, Australia
4. European calcified tissue society, Europe
5. International bone and mineral society, The Netherlands
6. Israel Orthopaedic Association, Israel
7. Mediterranean Trauma Society, Israel
8. Japanese Society of Bone and Mineral Research, Japan
9. Brittle Bone Society, UK
10. Bone Research Society, UK
11. The Arthritis Society
12. American Arthritis Society
13. Arthritis the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy
14. Ontario - The Arthritis Society
15. Australian Orthopaedic Association
16. American Association of Orthopaedic Surgeons
17. American Association for Surgery of Trauma
18. British Orthopaedic Association
19. Asia Pacific Orthopaedic Association
20. Swedish Orthopaedic Association
1. SI-BONE Company, USA
2. Nova Bone, China
3. Bone Therapeutics, Europe
4. Small Bone Innovations, USA
5. BioMimetic Therapeutics, USA
6. London Bone Company, UK
7. Atlantic bone screen, France
8. Bone Clones Inc, USA
9. BS-Bioactive Bone Substitutes, Finland
10. Bone index, Finland
11. Amgen, Inc.,
12. Eli Lilly and Company,
13. F.Hoffmann La Roche Ltd.
14. Novartis International AG,
15. Novo Nordisk A/s
16. Pfizer, Inc.,
17. Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
18. TransPharma Medical Ltd.
19. Zelos Therapeutics Inc
20. Velcura Therapeutics, Inc
This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on October 22, 2021