Meet Inspiring Speakers and Experts at our 3000+ Global Conference Series LLC LTD Events with over 1000+ Conferences, 1000+ Symposiums
and 1000+ Workshops on Medical, Pharma, Engineering, Science, Technology and Business.
Explore and learn more about Conference Series LLC LTD : World’s leading Event Organizer
As per available reports on Bone and join replacement there are 2 National Symposiums, 175 Conference Proceeding , 5 Journals , 1 Conference and 48 articles are being published exclusively on Bone and join replacement
OMICS International Organizes 1000+ Global Events Every Year across USA, Europe & Asia with support from 1000 more scientific societies and Publishes 700+ Open access journals which contains over 100000 eminent personalities, reputed scientists as editorial board and organizing committee members. The conference series website will provide you list and details about the conference organize worldwide.
Scope and Importance:
Biomaterials can be derived either from nature or synthesized in the laboratory using a variety of chemical approaches utilizing metallic components, polymers, composite materials or ceramic. It is often used and/or adapted for a medical application and thus comprises whole or part of a living structure or biomedical device. It performs augments or replaces a natural function. Such functions may be benign, like being used for a heart valve, or may be bioactive with a more interactive functionality such as hydroxyl-apatite coated with hip implants. For example, a construct with impregnated pharmaceutical products can be placed into the body, which permits the prolonged release of a drug over an extended period of time.
Replacement arthroplasty [from Greek arthron, joint, limb, articulate, + plassein, to form, mould, forge, feign, make an image of], or joint replacement surgery, is a procedure of orthopedic surgery in which an arthritic or dysfunctional joint surface is replaced with an orthopedic prosthesis. Joint replacement is considered as a treatment when severe joint pain or dysfunction is not alleviated by less-invasive therapies.
Joint replacement surgery is removing a damaged joint and putting in a new one. A joint is where two or more bones come together, like the knee, hip, and shoulder. The surgery is usually done by a doctor called an orthopaedic surgeon. Sometimes, the surgeon will not remove the whole joint, but will only replace or fix the damaged parts.
Demographics, the aging of the population, and accompanying rates of arthritis are primary factors driving the United States (U.S.) market for joint replacement/reconstruction implants. In the U.S., 52.1 million adults (or 1 in 5) have physician-diagnosed arthritis; this number is expected to increase to an estimated 67.0 million adults in the year 2030. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, arthritis is the most common cause of disability in the U.S., with nearly 19 million adults reporting activity limitations due to the condition eachyear.
International symposium and workshops:
1. Spanish Society Of Orthopedics And Traumatology 52nd Congress 2015 (SECOT 2015),September 23-25,2015,Valencia,Spain.
2. Pediatric Orthopedic Trauma Summit 2015,September 24-25,2015,Saint Paul,MN.
3. Orthopaedic Trauma Association Annual Meeting 2015 (OTA 2015),October 7- 10,2015, San Diego,California.
1.Transplantation Research Conference,
March 28-29, 2016 Atlanta, USA.
9.3rd Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease Conference,
July 11-12,2016 Brisbane, Australia.
13.4th Surgery Conference,
October 05-07, 2015 Crowne Plaza, Dubai, UAE.
17.5th Nanotek Conference,
November 16-18, 2015 San Antonio, USA.
Relevant Society and Associations:
1. International Society of Bio Mechanics.
2. The American Society of Bio Mechanics.
3. Indian Society of Bio Mechanics.
4. European Society of Bio Mechanics.
5. International Society of Bio Mechanics in Sports.
6. American Society of Bio Mechanics.
7. Canadian Society for Bio Mechanics.
8. Formosan Society of Biomechanics.
9. International Sports Engineering Association.
10. American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM) Biomechanics Interest Group.
11. BMEnet - Biomedical Engineering Society.
12. Human Factor and Ergonomics Society.
13. International Shoulder Group.
14. ISB Technical Group on the 3-D Analysis of Human Movement.
15. Australian and New Zealand Society of Biomechanics.
16. Brazilian Society of Biomechanics.
17. Bulgarian Society of Biomechanics.
18. German Society of Biomechanics.
19. Japanese Society of Biomechanics.
20. Russian Society of Biomechanics.
1. Exponenet Engineering and Scientific Consulting.
2. Applied Biomolecular Technologies.
3. Auburn Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
4. Capital Prosthetics.
5. Cleveland BioLabs.
6. Entific Medical Systems.
7. Tendon Technology, Ltd.
8. Therapeutic Alliances, Inc
11. Ridgeway Biosystems, Inc.
12. Ricerca Biosciences, Ltd.
13. ProScan Imaging.
14. Prentke Romich.
15. Orbital Research.
16. Palantyr Research.
17. NovelMed Therapeutics.
18. Noteworthy Medical Systems.
19. NeuroControl Corporation.
20. MP Biomedjcal LLC.
This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on December 6, 2021