Meet Inspiring Speakers and Experts at our 3000+ Global Conference Series LLC LTD Events with over 1000+ Conferences, 1000+ Symposiums
and 1000+ Workshops on Medical, Pharma, Engineering, Science, Technology and Business.
Explore and learn more about Conference Series LLC LTD : World’s leading Event Organizer
As per available reports on Biomechanics of Soft Tissue, bones and ligamentsthere are 2 National Symposiums, 175 Conference Proceedings, 5 Journals, 1 Conference and 48 articles are being published exclusively on Biomechanics of soft tissues, bones and ligaments
OMICS International Organizes 1000+ Global Events Every Year across USA, Europe & Asia with support from 1000 more scientific societies and Publishes 700+ Open access journals which contains over 100000 eminent personalities, reputed scientists as editorial board and organizing committee members. The conference series website will provide you list and details about the conference organize worldwide.
Scope and Importance:
Biomechanics means implementation of mechanics on biological system. Implant are made for different type of transplantation : Auto/ Allo/ Xeno/ Artificial-Grafts. Biomechanics is also applied to studying human musculoskeletal systems. Such research utilizes force platforms to study human ground reaction forces and infrared videography to capture the trajectories of markers attached to the human body to study human 3D motion. Research also applies electromyography (EMG) system to study the muscle activation. By this, it is feasible to investigate the muscle responses to the external forces as well as perturbations.
Living tissues and organs are dynamic and change their mechanical properties and structure in response to stress alteration as a phenomenon of functional adaptation and optimal operation. This phenomenon is called 'Tissue Remodeling', and Wolff's law on bone remodeling is widely known. Several recent studies have shown that fibrous connective tissues such as tendons and ligaments also have the ability of remodeling. However, relatively little is known about the stress and motion effects on tissue homeostasis in biological soft tissues. Its study primarily deals with changes of the biomechanical properties of knee joint tendons and ligaments through a wide variety of treatment modalities, including stress deprivation, recovery after stress deprivation, and stress enhancement.
The United States is the biggest market for the Biomechanics and Implant Designing related business options, among which Florida shares 3% of the total market opportunities available in the world. This area needs more experts because day by day the medical cases are increasing but the rate of growth of healthcare system is very slow. In the US only, there were 35,000 registered bone related implant surgeries in 2013 which is increasing at a rate of 4-5% yearly, and professionals for these type of surgeries is growing by 1-1.5% every year. We need new methods of treatment that are more efficient and long-lasting, something which the US government recognizes as they spend billions on dollars in funding for the research through agencies like NIDRR, NCMRR, and VA RR&D.
International symposium and workshops:
1. Pediatric Orthopedic Trauma Summit 2015,September 24-25,2015,Saint Paul,MN.
2. 36th SICOT Orthopaedic World Conference 2015 (SICOT 2015),December 17-19,2015,Guangzhou,china
3. Spanish Society Of Orthopedics And Traumatology 52nd Congress 2015 (SECOT 2015),September 23-25,2015,Valencia,Spain.
1.Transplantation Research Conference,
March 28-29, 2016 Atlanta, USA.
9.3rd Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease Conference,
July 11-12,2016 Brisbane, Australia.
13.4th Surgery Conference,
October 05-07, 2015 Crowne Plaza, Dubai, UAE.
17.5th Nanotek Conference,
November 16-18, 2015 San Antonio, USA
Relevant Society and Associations:
1. The American Society of Bio Mechanics.
2. European Society of Bio Mechanics.
3. American Society of Bio Mechanics.
4. Formosan Society of Biomechanics.
5. American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM) Biomechanics Interest Group.
6. Human Factor and Ergonomics Society.
7. ISB Technical Group on the 3-D Analysis of Human Movement.
8. Brazilian Society of Biomechanics.
9. German Society of Biomechanics.
10. Russian Society of Biomechanics.
11. Japanese Society of Biomechanics.
12. Bulgarian Society of Biomechanics.
13. Australian and New Zealand Society of Biomechanics.
14. International Shoulder Group.
15. BMEnet - Biomedical Engineering Society.
16. International Sports Engineering Association.
17. Canadian Society for Bio Mechanics.
18. International Society of Bio Mechanics in Sports.
19. Indian Society of Bio Mechanics.
20. International Society of Bio Mechanics.
1. MP Biomedjcal LLC.
2. Noteworthy Medical Systems.
3. Palantyr Research.
4. Prentke Romich.
5. Ricerca Biosciences, Ltd.
7. Therapeutic Alliances, Inc
8. Entific Medical Systems.
9. Capital Prosthetics.
10. Applied Biomolecular Technologies.
11. Exponenet Engineering and Scientific Consulting.
12. Auburn Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
13. Cleveland BioLabs.
14. Tendon Technology, Ltd.
16. Ridgeway Biosystems, Inc.
17. ProScan Imaging.
18. Orbital Research.
19. NovelMed Therapeutics.
20. NeuroControl Corporation.
This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on May 25, 2020