Meet Inspiring Speakers and Experts at our 3000+ Global Conference Series LLC LTD Events with over 1000+ Conferences, 1000+ Symposiums and 1000+ Workshops on Medical, Pharma, Engineering, Science, Technology and Business.
Explore and learn more about Conference Series LLC LTD : World’s leading Event Organizer
As per available reports about 15 relevant Journals, 20 Conferences, 25 Workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to biological chemistry and about 1522 articles are being published on biological chemistry.
Chemical Biology describes a research field that aims at the synthesis of biologically active molecules and the analysis of their induced phenotypes that includes Synthesis & Analysis and Biological Chemistry and Biomolecules. Four main classes of molecules in biochemistry are carbohydrates, lipids, proteins, and nucleic acids. Many biological molecules are polymers. Organic medicinal chemistry is linked together and synthesizes a biological polymer. They undergo a process called dehydration synthesis. Computational materials can assemble in larger complexes, often needed for biological activity.
OMICS International Organizes 1000+ Global Events Every Year across USA, Europe & Asia with support from 1000 more scientific societies and Publishes 700+ Open access journals which contains over 100000 eminent personalities, reputed scientists as editorial board and organizing committee members. The conference series website will provide you list and details about the conference organize worldwide.
Scope and Importance
Chemistry of the cell also depends on the reactions of smaller molecules and ions. These can be inorganic, for example water and metal ions, or organic, for example the amino acids which are used to synthesize proteins. The mechanisms by which cells harness energy from their environment via chemical reactions are known as metabolism.
The application of synthetic chemical techniques and tools is to the study and manipulation of biological systems. The findings of biochemistry are applied primarily in medicine, nutrition, and agriculture. In medicine, biochemists investigate the causes and cures of disease. In nutrition, they study how to maintain health and study the effects of nutritional deficiencies. In agriculture, biochemists investigate soil and fertilizers, and try to discover ways to improve crop cultivation, crop storage and pest control.
So many symposiums have been conducted and are to be organized all across the globe focusing on the importance of Clinical Biochemistry. These symposium and workshops are organized by SPB and SGC focusing various aspects of Biological Chemistry in Medicine and other life sciences streams.
UK science minister David Willetts made an appearance to announce that Imperial will soon host SynbiCITE, an innovation and knowledge centre backed by £24 million from government and industry, which will develop commercial applications for synthetic biology. The UK’s Department for Business, Innovation and Skills reckons that the global market for synthetic biology products will top £7 billion by 2016.
International symposium and workshops
1) Harsh-Environment Mass Spectrometry Workshop , 13 Sep 2015 → 16 Sep 2015, Baltimore, MD, United States
2) Eastern Analytical Symposium and Exposition, 16 Nov 2015 → 18 Nov 2015, Somerset NJ, United States
3) Pittsburgh Conference on Analytical Chemistry and Applied Spectroscopy Pittcon 2016, 06 Mar 2016 → 11 Mar 2016, Atlanta, GA, United States
4) 17th International Conference on QSAR in Environmental and Health Sciences, 13 Jun 2016 → 17 Jun 2016, Miami Beach, Florida, United States
• 4th Medicinal Chemistry and Computer Aided Drug Designing Conference, November 02-04, 2015 Atlanta, USA
• 3rd Clinical Pharmacy Conference, December 07-09, 2015 Atlanta, USA
• 8th Pharmaceutics and Novel Drug Delivery Conference, March 07-09, 2016 Madrid, Spain
• Advances in HPLC and Chromatography Techniques Conference, March 17-18, 2016 London, UK
• Materials Chemistry Conference, March 31-April 01, 2016 Valencia, Spain
• Industrial Pharmacy Conference, April 11-12, 2016 Dubai, UAE
• 5th Cosmetology, Trichology and Aesthetic Practices Conference, April 25-27, 2016 Dubai, UAE
• Pharmaceutical Chemistry Conference, August 04-06, 2016 Frankfurt, Germany
• Cheminformatics and System Chemistry Conference, July 14-15, 2016 Brisbane, Australia
• Past and Present Research Systems of Green Chemistry Conference, September 14-16, 2015 Orlando, USA
• CSDD 2015 — International conference on Clinical Sciences and Drug Discovery, 02-04 Nov 2015; Baltimore, Maryland, United States
• 2nd Annual Drug Discovery USA Congress, 29-30 Oct 2015; Boston, United States
• First SQU International Chemistry Conference: Recent Trends in Drug Development, 10-12 Nov 2015; Muscat, Oman
Associations related to Biological Chemistry:
• Canadian Association of Medical Biochemists
• American Society for Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
• International Union of Pure and Applied Chemistry
• US Chemistry and Biochemistry departments and association
• American Chemical Society
• Royal Society of Chemistry
• The Electrochemical Society
• Canadian Society for Molecular Biosciences
• American Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS)
• American Institute of Biological Sciences
Companies related to Biological Chemistry:
• Joule Unlimited
• Sapphire Energy
• Synthetic Genomics
This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on 14th Sep, 2015
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8031, 8041
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8045, 8047
Immunology & Microbiology Conferences
Nursing and Healthcare Conferences
Clinical and Biochemistry Conferences
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8031, 8037
Material Science Conferences
Genetics & Mol Biology Conferences
Media Partners | Advertising