Meet Inspiring Speakers and Experts at our 3000+ Global Conference Series LLC LTD Events with over 1000+ Conferences, 1000+ Symposiums
and 1000+ Workshops on Medical, Pharma, Engineering, Science, Technology and Business.
Explore and learn more about Conference Series LLC LTD : World’s leading Event Organizer
As per available reports about 2 relevant journals, 62 Conference Proceedings, 15 National symposiums are presently dedicated exclusively to Bio Freezing and about 8 Open Access Articles are being published on Bio Freezing.
Bio freezing is a phase transition in which a liquid turns into a solid when its temperature is lowered below its freezing point. For most substances, the melting and freezing points are the same temperature; however, certain substances possess differing solid–liquid transition temperatures. For example, agar displays a hysteresis in its melting and freezing temperatures. It melts at 85 °C (185 °F) and solidifies from 31 °C to 40 °C (89.6 °F to 104 °F). Most liquids freeze by crystallization, formation of crystalline solid from the uniform liquid. This is a first-order thermodynamic phase transition, which means that, as long as solid and liquid coexist, the equilibrium temperature of the system remains constant and equal to the melting point. Crystallization consists of two major events, nucleation and crystal growth. Nucleation is the step wherein the molecules start to gather into clusters, on the nanometer scale, arranging in a defined and periodic manner that defines the crystal structure. The crystal growth is the subsequent growth of the nuclei that succeed in achieving the critical cluster size.
OMICS International Organizes 1000+ Global Events Every Year across USA, Europe & Asia with support from 1000 more scientific societies and Publishes 700+ Open access journals which contains over 100000 eminent personalities, reputed scientists as editorial board and organizing committee members. The conference series website will provide you list and details about the conference organize worldwide.
Scope and Importance:
The composition of the freezing extender plays a key role in preservation. Thus, this study investigated the effect of freezing extenders preservation by comparing three different freezing extenders. The freezing extenders used in experiments have been previously employed by other research groups in an effort to freeze and store the laboratory products for a long time.
The global mice model market is segmented on the basis of type, technology, disease, and mice model services. By type, the mice model market comprises of inbred, outbred, knockout, conditioned/surgically modified, hybrid/congenic, and spontaneous mutant mice.
1. 10th Asia-Pacific Biotech Conference ;July 25-27, 2016 Bangkok, Thailand
2. Human Genetics Conference ;October 31- November 02, 2016 Valencia, Spain
3. Clinical and Molecular Genetics Conference November 28-30, 2016 Chicago, USA
4. Biomaterials Conference; March 14-16, 2016 London, UK
5. 6th Biotechnology Conference ;October 05-07, 2015, New Delhi, India
6. Veterinary Microbiology conference ;2016 Sept 15-17, 2016 San Antonio, USA
7. 7th Bioavailability and Bioequivalence Conference; August 29-31, 2016 Atlanta, USA
8. 4th Biologics and Biosimilars Conference;October 26-28, 2015 Baltimore, USA
9. Asia Pacific Drug Formulation and Bioavailability Conference ;June 06-08, 2016 Beijing, China
10. 2nd Applied Microbiology Congress; October,31-November 02, 2016 Istanbul, Turkey
Relevant Society and Associations
1. American Cancer Society
2. Chartered Society of Physiotherapy
3. Professional Football Chiropractic Society
4. American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
1. Johnson & Johnson
4. Novo Nordisk
5. Gilead Sciences
7. Eli Lilly & Co
8. Abbott Laboratories
9. Valeant Pharmaceuticals
This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on July 16, 2020