Meet Inspiring Speakers and Experts at our 3000+ Global Conference Series Events with over 1000+ Conferences, 1000+ Symposiums
and 1000+ Workshops on Medical, Pharma, Engineering, Science, Technology and Business.
Explore and learn more about Conference Series : World’s leading Event Organizer
As per available reports about 18 relevant Journals, 25 Conferences, 25 Workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to Ayurvedic Medicinal Plants and about 5514 articles are being published on Ayurvedic Medicinal Plants.
Herbalism Drug Technology is use of plants for medicinal purposes, and the study of such use. Plants have been the basis for medical treatments through much of human history, and such conventional prescription is still generally rehearsed today. Modern medicine recognizes herbalism as a form of alternative medicine, as the practice of herbalism is not strictly based on evidence gathered using the scientific method. Modern medicine make use of many plant-derived compounds as the basis for evidence-tested pharmaceutical drugs, and phytotherapy works to apply modern standards of effectiveness testing to herbs and medicines that are derived from natural sources.
Herbalism is utilization of plants for restorative purposes, and the investigation of such utilization. The extent of natural medication is some of the time reached out to incorporate contagious and bumblebee items, and in addition minerals, shells and certain creature parts.
OMICS International Organizes 1000+ Global Events Every Year across USA, Europe & Asia with support from 1000 more scientific societies and Publishes 700+ Open access journals which contains over 100000 eminent personalities, reputed scientists as editorial board and organizing committee members. The conference series website will provide you list and details about the conference organize worldwide.
Scope and Importance
Herbal remedies are often used to provide first-line and basic health service, both to people living in remote areas where it is the only available health service, and to people living in poor areas where it offers the only affordable remedy. Even in areas where modern medicine is available, the interest on herbal medicines and their utilization have been increasing rapidly in recent years.
Medicinal plants are important sources for pharmaceutical manufacturing. Medicinal plants and herbal medicines account for a significant percentage of the pharmaceutical market. For example, in China, medicinal plants and their products had a 33.1% share of the pharmaceutical market in 1995. In Malaysia, the market for traditional medicine is estimated at about 1 billion Malaysia ring it annually.
Generic name, drug: The term "generic name" has several meanings as regards drugs: The chemical name of a drug, the term referring to the chemical makeup of a drug rather than to the advertised brand name under which the drug is sold, term referring to any drug marketed under its chemical name without advertising.
"Diazepam" is an example of the chemical (generic) name of a sedative. It is marketed by some companies under its generic name and by other companies under brand names such as Valium or Vazepam. Contemporary medicine applies biomedical sciences, biomedical research, genetics and medical technology to diagnose, treat, and prevent injury and disease, typically through medication or surgery, but also through therapies as diverse as psychotherapy, external splints & traction, prostheses, biologics, pharmaceuticals, ionizing radiation among others.
The clinical examination involves the study of: Vital signs including height, weight, body temperature, blood pressure, pulse, respiration rate, and haemoglobin oxygen saturation, General appearance of the patient and specific indicators of disease (nutritional status, presence of jaundice, pallor or clubbing), Skin, Head, eye, ear, nose, and throat (HEENT), Cardiovascular (heart and blood vessels), Respiratory (large airways and lungs), Abdomen and rectum, Genitalia (and pregnancy if the patient is or could be pregnant), Musculoskeletal (including spine and extremities), Neurological (consciousness, awareness, brain, vision, cranial nerves, spinal cord and peripheral nerves), Psychiatric (orientation, mental state, evidence of abnormal perception or thought).
The global herbal supplements and remedies market is forecast to reach $107 billion by the year 2017, spurred by a growing aging population and increasing consumer awareness about general health and well being. Additionally, the fact that herbal supplements and remedies cause little or no side effects and provide greater efficacy is also proving to be a major factor aiding market growth. The global herbal supplements and remedies market exhibited robust growth over the last decade, with little or no significant decline on account of the recent economic recession.
OMICS International Organizes 300+ conferences, 500+workshops and 200+symposiums on Clinical, Medicine, Pharma and Science & Technology every year across USA, Europe, Asia, Middle East, Australia and UK with support from 1000 more scientific societies and Publishes 500 open access journals which contains over 30000 eminent personalities, reputed scientists as editorial board members.
International symposium and workshops
1) 1st International Conference on Natural Products for Cancer Prevention and Therapy August 31 - September 02, 2015, Istanbul, Turkey
2) 11th International Symposium on the Chemistry of Natural Compounds October 1 - 4, 2015, Antalya, Turkey
3) 2nd International Conference on Natural Products Utilization: from Plant to Pharmacy Shelf (ICNPU 2015), October 14 - 17, 2015, Plovdiv, Bulgaria
• 4th Medicinal Chemistry and Computer Aided Drug Designing Conference, November 02-04, 2015 Atlanta, USA
• 3rd Clinical Pharmacy Conference, December 07-09, 2015 Atlanta, USA
• 8th Pharmaceutics and Novel Drug Delivery Conference, March 07-09, 2016 Madrid, Spain
• Advances in HPLC and Chromatography Techniques Conference, March 17-18, 2016 London, UK
• Materials Chemistry Conference, March 31-April 01, 2016 Valencia, Spain
• Industrial Pharmacy Conference, April 11-12, 2016 Dubai, UAE
• 5th Cosmetology, Trichology and Aesthetic Practices Conference, April 25-27, 2016 Dubai, UAE
• Pharmaceutical Chemistry Conference, August 04-06, 2016 Frankfurt, Germany
• Cheminformatics and System Chemistry Conference, July 14-15, 2016 Brisbane, Australia
• Past and Present Research Systems of Green Chemistry Conference, September 14-16, 2015 Orlando, USA
• CSDD 2015 — International conference on Clinical Sciences and Drug Discovery, 02-04 Nov 2015; Baltimore, Maryland, United States
• 2nd Annual Drug Discovery USA Congress, 29-30 Oct 2015; Boston, United States
• First SQU International Chemistry Conference: Recent Trends in Drug Development, 10-12 Nov 2015; Muscat, Oman
Associations related to Ayurvedic Medicinal Plants:
• Canadian Association of Medical Biochemists
• American Society for Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
• International Union of Pure and Applied Chemistry
• US Chemistry and Biochemistry departments and association
• American Chemical Society
• Royal Society of Chemistry
• The Electrochemical Society
• Canadian Society for Molecular Biosciences
• American Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS)
• American Institute of Biological Sciences
Companies related to Ayurvedic Medicinal Plants:
• Joule Unlimited
• Sapphire Energy
• Synthetic Genomics
This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on March 21, 2023