Meet Inspiring Speakers and Experts at our 3000+ Global Conference Series LLC LTD Events with over 1000+ Conferences, 1000+ Symposiums
and 1000+ Workshops on Medical, Pharma, Engineering, Science, Technology and Business.
Explore and learn more about Conference Series LLC LTD : World’s leading Event Organizer
Animal breeding is a branch of animal science that addresses the evaluation (using best linear unbiased prediction and other methods) of the genetic value (estimated breeding value, EBV) of livestock. Selection for breeding animals with superior EBV results in growth rate, egg, meat, milk, or wool production, or with other desirable traits has revolutionized livestock production throughout the world. The scientific theory of animal breeding incorporates population genetics, quantitative genetics, statistics, and recently molecular genomics. Mating animals of the same breed for maintaining such breed is referred to as purebred breeding.Breeding stock is a group of animals used for the purpose of planned breeding. Breeding stock should be sound, fast growing, muscular, lean, and reproductively efficient. The "subjective selection of breeding stock" in horses has led to many horse breeds with particular performance traits.
ConferenceSeries International is an amalgamation of Open Access publications and worldwide international science conferences and scientific events. Established in the year 2007, ConferenceSeries International events provide exciting opportunity to showcase the services of your company to the broad International audience. We organize about 100 conferences round the globe with well organized international workshops and symposiums, and world class exhibits according to the recent development and future objectives in the scientific fields. We encourage various scientific sessions, young talent, panel debates and poster presentations for open minds.
In relation to its aim in accelerating scientific discoveries, ConferenceSeries also organizes various conferences worldwide such as International Conference on Live Stock Nutrition, International Conference and Expo on Poultry, American Veterinary Congress, Asian Congress on Veterinary
• Eurasia Veterinary Conferences
• Gordon Research Conference on Animal-Microbe Symbioses
• 52nd Annual Conference Anchorage
• WVC's Annual Conference
• CFHS National Animal Welfare conference
• Human-Animal Interaction Conference
Relevant Societies of Animal Breeding:
• Animal Breeding, Genetics & Genomics, Cooperative State Research, Education, and Extension Service, USA
• Centre for Genetic Improvement of Livestock, University of Guelph, Canada
• Association for the Advancement of Animal Breeding and Genetics, Australia Roslin Institute, Scotland
• Animal Improvement Programs Laboratory, Beltsville Agricultural Research Center, USA
• Institut National de la Recherché Agronomique, France
This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on October 16, 2021