Meet Inspiring Speakers and Experts at our 3000+ Global Conference Series LLC LTD Events with over 1000+ Conferences, 1000+ Symposiums and 1000+ Workshops on Medical, Pharma, Engineering, Science, Technology and Business.
Explore and learn more about Conference Series LLC LTD : World’s leading Event Organizer
As per available reports about 12 relevant Journals, 15 Conferences, 71 National symposiums are presently dedicated exclusively to heart transplant and about 1024 articles are being published on Anesthesia in the Cath Lab.
Anesthesia word came from Greek an-"without" and aesthesis "sensation" is an induced, temporary state with one or more of the following characteristics: analgesia , paralysis, amnesia, and unconsciousness. Some patients are unable to lie still, flat, or tolerate the procedure awake. Children, adolescents, and anxious adults require anesthetic-administered sedation or a general anesthetic. Adults with congenital heart disease, complex cardiac anatomy, and anticipated long and protracted procedures require general anesthesia. The anesthetic team plays an important role in these procedures, requiring detailed knowledge of the intervention, the characteristics of the patient population and the ability to work as a team in a complex, multidisciplinary setting.
OMICS International Organizes 1000+ Global Events Every Year across USA, Europe & Asia with support from 1000 more scientific societies and Publishes 700+ Open access journals which contains over 100000 eminent personalities, reputed scientists as editorial board and organizing committee members. The conference series website will provide you list and details about the conference organize worldwide.
Scope and importance:
An anesthesia conference provides a platform for researchers, scholars and educators to present and discuss the most recent needs, innovations, trends, and concerns, practical challenges encountered and the solutions adopted in the requirement of anesthesia in cath lab. Conference offers excessive quality content to suit the diverse professional development of these techniques to treat people all over the globe.
Anesthesiologist’s involvement for the purpose of diagnostic and interventional procedures in cardiac catheterization laboratory has been evolving particularly since last two decades. Catheterization laboratory environment poses certain challenges for the anesthesiologist including unfamiliar remote location, exposure to radiation, limited help from colleagues and communication with cardiologists. There is no ideal anesthetic technique and the decision about sedation, general anesthesia or regional anesthesia for the procedure has to be made by attending anesthesiologists in consultation with cardiologists. Anesthesiologists should always try to minimize the effects of anesthesia on cardiovascular system.
Some ablations such as supraventricular tachycardia (SVT) ablation may be more successfully performed under local anesthesia and sedation in order to prevent suppression of the arrhythmia. However, some patients are unable to lie still, flat, or tolerate the procedure awake. Children, adolescents, and anxious adults require anesthetic-administered sedation or a general an aesthetic. Adults with congenital heart disease, complex cardiac anatomy, and anticipated long and protracted procedures require general anesthesia. Procedures involving left atrial ablation and transseptal puncture may also be better performed under general anesthesia. Patient or cardiologist preference should also be considered. The cardiac catheterization lab is no longer a diagnostic angiography suite. Interventional cardiologists today have broadened their therapeutic role; they are implanting percutaneous valves and ventricular assist devices (VAD’s), placing septal closure devices and great vessel stents, performing highrisk percutaneous coronary intervention (PCI), radiofrequency ablation procedures, resynchronization therapy and insertion of automatic defibrillators in patients who are often hemodynamically unstable or precarious.
The presence of a cardiac anesthesiologist in the cardiac catheterisation/electrophysiology lab greatly benefits the care of these patients. The anesthesiologist can provide analgesia, amnesia and comfort to the patient while also maintaining hemodynamic stability and airway control. The cardiologist can focus their attentionon the procedure and achieve the best outcome. The patient and the cardiologist both benefit from the anesthesiologists’ expertise.
The global market for anesthesia drugs is expected to reach nearly $4.3 billion over the next three years, according to a new report that cited a growing elderly population and new products, particularly agents to augment and reverse anesthesia, as drivers of the trend. Demand for these adjunctive therapies is expected to grow by 8.2% annually to $1.2 billion in sales by 2011, and is likely to be the major force behind overall growth in anesthesia drug sales. From 2004 to 2006, figures show anesthesia drug sales growing by 6.2% annually, from $3.5 billion to $3.9 billion.
International symposium and workshops
1. The 3rd International Conference on Heart & Brain (ICHB 2016)
2. HEART 2015: International Symposium on Highly Efficient Accelerators and Reconfigurable Technologies
3. The 14th Annual International Symposium on Congenital Heart Disease
4. 15th Annual International Symposium on Congenital Heart Disease
List of Best International Conferences:
1. Anesthesia and Intensive Care conference September 12-14, 2016 Phoenix, Arizona, USA
2. 4th Surgery conference October 05-07, 2015 Crowne Plaza, Dubai, UAE
3. 5th Surgery conference October 06-08, 2016 Alicante, Spain
4. 2nd Pain Medicine Conference May 16-18, 2016 San Antonio, USA
5. Hospice and Palliative Care Conference August 31-September 02, 2015 Orlando, USA
6. 2nd Hospice and Palliative Care Conference August 25-27, 2016 Philadelphia, USA
7. 6th Clinical Cardiology Conference November 30-December 02, 2015 San Antonio, USA
8. 7th Cardiothoracic Conference March 29-30, 2016 Atlanta, USA
9. 8th Cardiologists Conference July 18-20, 2016 Berlin, Germany.
10. Cardiac Nursing Conference May 5-7, 2016 Chicago, USA.
11. 2nd Pediatric Cardiology Conference September 22-24, 2016, Las Vegas, USA
12. Transplantation Conference March 28-29, 2016 Atlanta, USA
13. 4th Healthcare Conference July 18-20, 2016 Brisbane, Australia
14. Healthcare Conference November 09-11, 2015 Dubai, UAE
15. 8th Healthcare Conference October 13-15, 2016 Dubai, UAE
16. 6th Healthcare and Fitness Conference August 22-24, 2016 Philadelphia, USA
17. Healthcare Conference October 05-07, 2015 New Delhi, India
18. 9th Molecular and Cellular Cardiology Conference Sept 7-9, 2016 Sao Paulo, Brazil
19. Medical Devices Conference December 01-03, 2016 Baltimore, USA
20. Clinical Concerns in Anesthesia September 05-12, 2015, Seattle, Washington, USA
21. Topics in Anesthesia + ACLS/PALS September 07-10, 2015 Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
22. Recent Advances in the Management of Valvular Heart Disease October 03, 2015 Saint Louis, Missouri, USA
23. American College of Cardiology (ACC) Cardiovascular Board Review for Certification and Recertification September 8-12, 2015 Chicago, USA
24. The California Heart Rhythm Symposium September 11-12, 2015San Diego, California 92101, USA
25. New Cardiovascular Horizons (NCVH) Detroit: Multidisciplinary Strategies for Advanced Treatment of Peripheral Artery Disease and Limb Preservation September 12, 2015 Detroit, Michigan 48243, USA
26. The 20th Annual Scientific Session of the American Society of Nuclear Cardiology 17- 20 Sep 2015 Washington, DC, USA
27. Cardiovascular and Interventional Radiological Society of Europe (CIRSE) Congress 2015 25-30 Sep 2015 Lisbon, Portugal
28. International Conference on Basic and Clinical Multimodal Imaging 01-05 September, 2015 Utrecht, Netherlands
List of related societies
1. The American Association of Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Rehabilitation
2. American College of Cardiology (ACC)
3. American College of Cardiovascular Administrators
4. American Heart Association
5. American Stroke Association
6. Association of European Paediatric Cardiologists
7. Austrian Society of Cardiology
8. Belgian Society of Cardiology
9. Belgian Young Cardiologists
10. Brazilian Society of Cardiology
11. Brazilian Society of Cardiology
12. British Cardiac Society
13. British Heart Foundation
14. Chilean Society of Cardiology & Cardiovascular Surgery
15. The Chinese Society of Cardiac Pacing and Electrophysiology
16. Colombian Society of Cardiology
17. Computers in Cardiology
18. Congenital Heart Disease
19. Czech Society of Cardiology
20. Association of Black Cardiologists
21. Association of Emergency Physicians
List of related companies
1. Lincare Holdings Inc.
2. Air Liquide S.A.
3. Compumedics Limited
4. Baxter International Inc.
5. Covidien plc (Inactive)
6. GE Healthcare
7. Masimo Corporation
8. Otsuka Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
9. Teleflex Incorporated
10. Kimberly-Clark Corporation 11. Nanomix, Inc.
12. Draegerwerk AG & Co. KGaA
13. Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Corporation Limited
14. Criticare Systems, Inc.
15. OSI Systems, Inc.
16. Maquet Holding B.V. & Co. KG.
17. Philips Healthcare
18. Smiths Medical
19. Fleming Medical Limited
20. Allied Healthcare Products, Inc.
This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on 14th Sep, 2015
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8031, 8041
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8045, 8047
Immunology & Microbiology Conferences
Nursing and Healthcare Conferences
Clinical and Biochemistry Conferences
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8031, 8037
Material Science Conferences
Genetics & Mol Biology Conferences
Media Partners | Advertising