Meet Inspiring Speakers and Experts at our 3000+ Global Conferenceseries Events with over 1000+ Conferences, 1000+ Symposiums and 1000+ Workshops on Medical, Pharma, Engineering, Science, Technology and Business.
Explore and learn more about Conference Series: World’s leading Event Organizer
As per available reports about 10 relevant journals , 5Conferences, 125 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to Latent fingerprint and about 344 articles are being published on Latent fingerprint
In forensics, latent fingerprints are marks left at the scene of a crime that may not be immediately visible to the naked eye. To expose them, technicians use fingerprint powder, fuming, and other techniques. Identifying these fingerprints is an important part of evidence collection, and many technicians specialize in retrieving fingerprints from crime scenes and analyzing them in the lab in order to assist law enforcement with apprehending criminals.The hands and feet are covered in a natural secretion due to the eccrine glands, which produce sweat, a mixture of water, salts, and other trace compounds. The sweat adheres to the friction ridges of the finger, and when a finger is placed on a surface such as glass, plastic, or wood, an impression will be left behind. The natural secretions of the body preserve the fingerprint, which is utterly distinct — no two humans have the same fingerprints.
OMICS International Organizes 1000+ Global Events Every Year across USA, Europe & Asia with support from 1000 more scientific societies and Publishes 700+ Open access journals which contains over 100000 eminent personalities, reputed scientists as editorial board and organizing committee members. The conference series website will provide you list and details about the conference organize worldwide.
Scope and Importance:
The interpretation of forensic fingerprint evidence relies on the expertise of latent print examiners. The National Research Council of the National Academies and the legal and forensic sciences communities have called for research to measure the accuracy and reliability of latent print examiners’ decisions, a challenging and complex problem in need of systematic analysis.
The fingerprinting/biometrics segment, estimated to be worth $988 million in 2011, should rise in 2016 to nearly $1.6 billion at a CAGR 9.8%.The smallest segment is estimated to be worth $177 million in 2011 and in 2016 is expected to be worth $260 million, a CAGR of 8%.The segment made up of other products and services is estimated to be worth $8.5 billion in 2011, and in 2016 should be worth nearly $13.1 billion, a CAGR of 9.4%
List of Best International conferences
• 4th Forensic Research and Technology conference
• Forensic Psychology Conference
• 8th Pharmaceutics and Novel Drug Delivery Systems conference
• 5th Pharmacovigilance Conference
• 2nd Pharmacology and Ethnopharmacology conference
• 2nd Pain Medicine conference
• 2nd Therapeutic Drug Monitoring and Toxicogenomics conference
• 7th Pharma Conference
• Anatomy and Physiology conference
• Basic Fingerprint Science for 10-Print Examiners Workshop
• Crime Scene Workshop
• Basic Evaluation and Comparison of Latent Prints Workshop
• 2015 IEEE 7th International Conference on Biometrics Theory, Applications and Systems
• Asia-Pacific Conference 2016
• 2015 International Conference of the Biometrics Special Interest Group
• 3rd Internationl Conference on Signal, Image, Vision and their Applications
• 71st Annual Deming Conference on Applied Statistics
Relevant Society and Associations :
• Biometrics Research group
• International Association for Identification
• The International Biometric society
• Biometric Consortium
• British Security Industry Association (BSIA)
• Center for Biometrics and Security Research (CBSR)
• International Biometric Industry Association (IBIA)
• International Association for Biometrics (IAFB)
• International Professional Security Association (IPSA) • European Association for Biometrics • Security identity & Biometrics Association
• Lynn Peavey Company
• Go Evidence Forensic Laboratories
• 3M Cogent, Inc.
• Access IS
• Accurate Biometrics, Inc.
• Accusafe Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
• Acme Future Security Controls Inc.
• ADISYS Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
• Aditya Infotech Ltd
• Advance Systems
• Advanced Biometrics Inc.
• Allevate Limited
• Airborne Biometrics Group, Inc.
• American Safety Council, Inc.
• Anviz Global
This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on 12th Sep, 2015
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8031, 8041
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8045, 8047
Immunology & Microbiology Conferences
Nursing and Healthcare Conferences
Clinical and Biochemistry Conferences
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8031, 8037
Material Science Conferences
Genetics & Mol Biology Conferences
Media Partners | Advertising