Meet Inspiring Speakers and Experts at our 3000+ Global Conferenceseries Events with over 1000+ Conferences, 1000+ Symposiums and 1000+ Workshops on Medical, Pharma, Engineering, Science, Technology and Business.
Explore and learn more about Conference Series: World’s leading Event Organizer
Intravenous Immunoglobulin (IVIG), also called gamma globulin or antibodies, is a highly purified blood product preparation that is derived from large pools of plasma donors. Plasma from approximately 1,000 to 10,000 persons is present in each unit or “lot” of IVIG. While this is a blood product, IVIG available in the United States, is purified and carefully screened to be free of all known transmissible diseases, including HIV, hepatitis, malaria, syphilis and many, many others. This medication is used to treat a variety of neurological and neuromuscular autoimmune disorders that affect the central nervous system, peripheral nerves, neuromuscular junction and muscles. The underlying problem in all autoimmune diseases is often similar. One part of your immune system has decided to attack part of your body, instead of defending your body from bacteria and viruses. While the cause of this damage is unknown, IVIG contains antibodies which are believed to block this attack. Some of the most common neurological autoimmune diseases treated with IVIG in the PNA Infusion Center include: Chronic Inflammatory Demyelinating Polyneuropathy (CIDP); Multiple Sclerosis (MS); Myasthenia Gravis (MG); Multifocal Motor Neuropathy (MMN); Multifocal Acquired Sensory and Motor Neuropathy (MADSAM); Dermatomyositis, and Polymyositis.
OMICS International Organizes 1000+ Global Events Every Year across USA, Europe & Asia with support from 1000 more scientific societies and Publishes 700+ Open access journals which contains over 100000 eminent personalities, reputed scientists as editorial board and organizing committee members. The conference series website will provide you list and details about the conference organize worldwide.
Scope and Importance:
The clinical specialities using the largest amounts of IVIG are neurology, haematology, immunology, nephrology, rheumatology and dermatology. IVIG has had a major impact on the treatment of neurological disorders including dermatomyositis, Guillain–Barre syndrome, chronic inflammatory demyelinating polyneuropathy (CIDP), multifocal motor neuropathy (MMN), myasthenia gravis and stiff person syndrome. In haematology it is used to treat immune cytopenias, parvovirus B19 associated red cell aplasia, hypogammaglobulinaemia secondary to myeloma and chronic lymphatic leukaemia and post-bone marrow transplantation. In immunology IVIG is used in the treatment of primary antibody deficiency (PAD), in nephrology, rheumatology and ophthalmology it has been used to treat vasculitis, systemic lupus erythematosis (SLE), mucous membrane pemphigoid and uveitis and in dermatology it is used most commonly to treat Kawasaki syndrome, dermatomyositis, toxic epidermal necrolysis and the blistering diseases
The global market of IVIg is categorized based on plasma protein and by therapeutic area. The plasma protein segment is further sub-segmented in polyvalent IVIg, albumin, Factor VIII, hyperimmunes (IM&IV) and Factor IX. Polyvalent IVIg sub-segment holds the largest market share in global IVIg market. Moreover, the therapeutic area segment includes immune deficiencies, autoimmune diseases and acute infections. The immune deficiency sub-segment comprises major diseases, such as, hypogammaglobulinemia (primary immune deficiencies), X-linked agammaglobulinemia and acquired compromised immunity conditions (secondary immune deficiencies), featuring low antibody levels. The autoimmune disease sub-segment includes immune thrombocytopenia (ITP) and Inflammatory diseases.
In terms of geography, North America is the largest market for IVIg followed by Europe and Asia. In North America, the U.S. represents the largest market for IVIg. In Europe, Germany, France and the U.K. covers the major share of IVIg market. Asia represents the fastest growing market for IVIg, due to increasing aging population. Elderly people are more susceptible to antibody deficiency diseases.
Globally, IVIG market is witnessing a strong growth due to increasing number of patients with bleeding disorders, rising geriatric population and increasing number of Chronic Inflammatory Demyelinating Polyneuropathy (CIDP) patients. Moreover, increasing investment in healthcare sector is also supporting in growth of IVIg market. In addition, increasing number of patients suffering with autoimmune diseases and other pathological conditions are also supporting growth of IVIg products in the market.
However, stringent regulations hamper the growth of the IVIg market. Several government associations have imposed strict guidelines for appropriate usage of IVIg products. For instance, Canadian Blood Services and National Advisory Committee on Blood and Blood Products of Canada provide practice guidelines on the usage of IVIg products in hematological diseases.
International symposium and workshops
1. 39th Midwinter Symposium on Practical Surgical Challenges in Otolaryngology,
March 9 - 12, 2015, Snowmass Village, Colorado.
2. 33rd International Symposium on Infection and Allergy of the Nose,
(ISIAN IRS PARS 2014)
3. Singapore Allergy & Rhinology Course & 2nd SARC FESS Workshop 2015,
March 19-22, 2015
List of Best International Conferences:
2. 2nd Sleep Disorders Conference, November 28-30, 2016 Chicago, USA
4. Thyroid Disorders Conference, February 29-March 02, 2016 Philadelphia, USA
5. Surgery Conferences, October 05-07, 2015, Dubai, UAE
6. Head & Neck Surgery Conference, November 30-December 01, 2015 Atlanta, USA
7. Vascular Medicine Conference, October 24-25, 2016 Chicago, USA
8. Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Conference,October 03-05, 2016 Miami, USA
9. 6th Experimental Dermatology Conference, May 05-07, 2016 Chicago, USA
10. Transplantation Research Conference, March 28-29, 2016 Atlanta, USA
12. Hypertension Conference, August 04-06, 2016 Toronto, Canada
13. Anatomy & Physiology Conference, August 11-13, 2016 Birmingham, UK
14. 8th Cancer Therapy Conference, November 03-05, 2015 Valencia, Spain
17. American Thoracic Society: ATS Conference 2016, San Francisco, USA
18. 14th Lung Science Conference (ERP) 2016, March 10-13, 2016, Portugal
19. 17th European Congress: Perspectives in Lung Cancer, March4-5,
2016, Prague, Czech Republic
20. 72nd Annual Congress of the American College of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology ,
November 7-9, 2016, San Antonio, USA
Relevant Society and Associations
1. Lung Disease - American Lung Association
2. Lung diseases - Sleep apnea : Canadian Lung Association
3. Lung Foundation Australia
4. International Union Against Tuberculosis and Lung Disease, India
5. American Cochlear Implant Alliance
6. American Society for Deaf Children
7. American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA)
8. American association of pulmonologists
9. American society of pulmonary medicine
10. American Lung Association American Thoracic Society
11. Association of pulmonary and critical care medicine
12. British Thoracic Society
13. The Taiwan Society of Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine
14. The Society of Critical Care Medicine
15. European society of critical care medicine
16. Indian society of critical care medicine
17. Michigan State Medical Society
18. Sleep Apnea | The Lung Association
19. Scoliosis Research Society
20. British Lung Foundation
2. Accredo Therapeutics
3. Actelion Pharmaceuticals US, Inc
4. Bayer HealthCare
5. CRITICAL CARE
6. Cané Medical Technology
7. CVS Caremark
9. Fairview Specialty Pharmacy
10. Gilead Sciences
13. Henry Schein
14. Snap Diagnostics
16. Nicos Group Inc.
17. Bausch & Lomb Instruments
19. Miami Medical
20. Image Stream Medical
This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on 14th Sep, 2015
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8031, 8041
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8045, 8047
Immunology & Microbiology Conferences
Nursing and Healthcare Conferences
Clinical and Biochemistry Conferences
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8031, 8037
Material Science Conferences
Genetics & Mol Biology Conferences
Media Partners | Advertising