Meet Inspiring Speakers and Experts at our 3000+ Global Conference Series Events with over 1000+ Conferences, 1000+ Symposiums
and 1000+ Workshops on Medical, Pharma, Engineering, Science, Technology and Business.
Explore and learn more about Conference Series : World’s leading Event Organizer
As per available reports about 10 relevant journals , 5 Conferences, 125 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to Forensic medicine and about 344 articles are being published on Forensic medicine
Forensic medicine , the science that deals with the application of medical knowledge to legal questions. The primary tool of forensic medicine has always been the autopsy. Frequently used for identification of the dead, autopsies may also be conducted to determine the cause of death. In cases of death caused by a weapon, for example, the forensic pathologist—by examining the wound—can often provide detailed information about the type of weapon used as well as important contextual information. (In a death by gunshot, for example, he can determine with reasonable accuracy the range and angle of fire.) Forensic medicine is a major factor in the identification of victims of disaster, such as landslide or plane crash. In cause-of-death determinations, forensic pathologists can also significantly affect the outcome of trials dealing with insurance and inheritance
OMICS International Organizes 1000+ Global Events Every Year across USA, Europe & Asia with support from 1000 more scientific societies and Publishes 700+ Open access journals which contains over 100000 eminent personalities, reputed scientists as editorial board and organizing committee members. The conference series website will provide you list and details about the conference organize worldwide.
Scope and Importance:
Department of forensic medicine was a section within the Department of Pathology. Forensic medicine deals with the application of scientific medical knowledge to the administration of law, to the furthering of justice, and to the legal relations of the medical practitioner, forensic medicine addresses the physiology of dying, the cause and time of death, and post death phenomena. Forensic medicine deals with offenses against the person or patient. Practitioners of forensic medicine assist in medical-legal investigations by offering expert opinions to help legally authorized individuals understand the medical implications of pathological examinations, including post-mortem examinations (autopsies) of bodies, tissues, organs, and laboratory specimens.
The U.S. market value for forensic products and services is estimated to be $11 billion in 2011. That value should reach $17.2 billion in 2016 as it increases at a five-year compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 9.4%.The DNA testing segment is estimated to be worth $1.3 billion in 2011, and in 2016 should be worth $2.3 billion after increasing at a CAGR of 11.6%.
List of Best International conferences
• Forensic Psychology Conference
• Pathology Conference
• Case Reports Conference
• Cytopathology Conference
• 4th Forensic Research and Technology conference
• Forensic Psychology Conference
• 8th Pharmaceutics and Novel Drug Delivery Systems conference
• 5th Pharmacovigilance Summit
• 2nd Pharmacology and Ethnopharmacology conference
• 2nd Pain Medicine conference
• 2nd Therapeutic Drug Monitoring and Toxicogenomics conference
• 7th Pharma Conference
• Anatomy and Physiology conference
• Maples Center for Forensic Medicine
• Veterinary Forensic Medicine and pathology
Relevant Society and Associations
• Indian Academy Of Forensic Medicine
• American Academy of Forensic Sciences.
• The British Association in Forensic Medicine
• Australian Association of Forensic Physicians Inc.
• American board of Forensic Medicine
• International Academy of Legal Medicine
• Wetsman Forensic Medicine, L.L.C
• White Mountain Forensic
• Sparrow Forensic Pathology Services
• California Forensic Medical group
This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on January 27, 2023