Meet Inspiring Speakers and Experts at our 3000+ Global Conference Series LLC LTD Events with over 1000+ Conferences, 1000+ Symposiums
and 1000+ Workshops on Medical, Pharma, Engineering, Science, Technology and Business.
Explore and learn more about Conference Series LLC LTD : World’s leading Event Organizer
Bipolar disorder is a complex medical illness of the brain. Over the life of a person who lives with bipolar disorder, the illness expresses itself in an irregular pattern of changes in mood, energy, and thinking. These changes may be subtle or dramatic and typically vary greatly over the course of a person’s life as well as among individuals. This complexity and variability are a challenge for individuals, families, and care providers. Fortunately, treatment and understanding of bipolar disorder have steadily improved over the past two decades, and the pace of discoveries is accelerating. As our understanding of bipolar disorder, recommended treatments, and recovery are continuously improved by new research findings, it is increasingly important to maintain up-to-date knowledge. Taking the time to read this information is an important first step toward understanding the illness, seeking proper medical care, and making the best choices for managing this challenging condition.
Bipolar disorder is a very treatable illness While this illness often has a significant impact on individuals’ families friends and significant others treatment is readily available and when properly followed, is often successful.
Like most medical conditions, bipolar disorder has symptoms or signs:
SIGNS OF MANIA
• Excitability or feeling “high”
• Increased talkativeness
• Fast speech
• Decreased need for sleep
• Excessive energy
• Risky behaviors
SIGNS OF DEPRESSION
• Feeling sad, depressed or guilty
• Slowed or sluggish behavior
• Thoughts or plans of suicide
• Changes in sleep, appetite, energy
• Problems concentrating
These feeling states are often painful, last a long time and are serious.They are very different from ordinary feelings of being really happy and excited or sad and blue.These feelings usually interfere with a person’s ability to conduct a normal family, work and personal life.Sometimes the strong excitement or happy feeling make it hard to realize one can be ill.Some people find they want to use alcohol or other drugs to change the way they feelthis is a bad idea.
ConferenceSeries International through its Open Access Initiative is committed to make genuine and reliable contributions to the scientific community. An ConferenceSeries host over 400 leading-edges peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organizes over 300 International Conferences annually all over the world. OMICS Publishing Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 30000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. ConferenceSeries International is a pioneer and leading science event organizer, which publishes around 400 open access journals and conducts over 300 Medical, Clinical, Engineering, Life Sciences. Till now ConferenceSeries has organized 500 conferences, workshops and national symposiums across the major cities around globe.
In the field of neurology ConferenceSeries organizing 3rd International Conference on Alzheimer’s Disease & Dementia . Dementia, including Alzheimer’s disease, is one of the biggest global public health challenges facing our generation. The aim of the conference is bringing together the professors, researchers, and students in all areas of Alzheimer’s Disease & Dementia and to provide an international forum for the dissemination of original research results, new ideas and practical development experiences which concentrate on both theory and practices in our Medical meetings.
Conferencesrelated to Bipolar Medicine
1. 3rd Annual Conference Surfing Medicine
2. Emergencies in Medicine Vascular Emergencies Conference
3. 7th International Congress for Gender and Sex Specific Medicine
4. Update in Internal Medicine
5. Lung Summit
6. Stem cells in cancer and regenerative medicine
7. 16th Annual Conference of the International Society for Bipolar Disorders
8. 10th International Conference on bipolar disorders (ICBD)
9. 5th Biennial Conference of the International Society for Bipolar Disorders
10. 1st Global Conference of Biological Psychiatry
Association/Society related to Bipolar Medicine:br /> 1. Bipolar Disorders Society Conference | ISBD 2014
2. Anxiety and Depression Association Of America, USA
3. Depression and Bipolar Support Alliance, USA
4. American Psychological Association, USA
5. American Psychiatric Association, USA
6. Mental Health America, USA
7. Canadian Mental Health Association, Canada
8. Organization for Bipolar Affective Disorder, Canada
9. Even Keel Support Association, Australia
10. Mood Disorders Society of Canada, Canada
11. Alzheimer's Society
Companies related to Bipolar Medicine:
1. Internet Mental Health
2. Mental health and Bipolar disorder Industry
3. Bipolar UK
5. Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc 6. National Alliance on Mental Illness
8. Mental health foundation
9. Roslin Cells Ltd
This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on August 10, 2020