Meet Inspiring Speakers and Experts at our 3000+ Global Conferenceseries Events with over 1000+ Conferences, 1000+ Symposiums and 1000+ Workshops on Medical, Pharma, Engineering, Science, Technology and Business.
Explore and learn more about Conference Series: World’s leading Event Organizer
As per available reports about 1 relevant journals, 15 Conferences, 30 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to breathing disorder and about 2,070 articles are being published on breathing disorder.
Antiphospholipid syndrome or antiphospholipid antibody syndrome (APS or APLS), or often also Hughes syndrome, is an autoimmune, hypercoagulable state caused by antiphospholipid antibodies. APS provokes blood clots (thrombosis) in both arteries and veins as well as pregnancy-related complications such as miscarriage, stillbirth, preterm delivery, and severe preeclampsia.The diagnostic criteria require one clinical event, i.e. thrombosis or pregnancy complication, and two antibody blood tests spaced at least three months apart that confirm the presence of either lupus anticoagulant, Antiphospholipid syndrome can be primary or secondary. Primary antiphospholipid syndrome occurs in the absence of any other related disease. Secondary antiphospholipid syndrome occurs with other autoimmune diseases, such as systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE). In rare cases, APS leads to rapid organ failure due to generalised thrombosis; this is termed "catastrophic antiphospholipid syndrome" (CAPS) and is associated with a high risk of death.
OMICS International Organizes 1000+ Global Events Every Year across USA, Europe & Asia with support from 1000 more scientific societies and Publishes 700+ Open access journals which contains over 100000 eminent personalities, reputed scientists as editorial board and organizing committee members. The conference series website will provide you list and details about the conference organize worldwide.
Scope and Importance:
Antiphospholipid syndrome may cause blood clots to form in your leg veins, a condition known as deep vein thrombosis (DVT). Antiphospholipid syndrome may also cause blood clots to form in organs such as your kidneys or lungs. Damage depends on the extent and location of the clot. For instance, a clot in your brain can cause stroke.This is a very important topic of discussion as there's no cure for antiphospholipid syndrome, but medications can be effective in reducing your risk of blood clots.
1-5% of the general population is believed to have APS.
15-20% of all cases of blood clots in large veins (deep vein thrombosis), including blood clots that go to the lungs (pulmonary embolism) are due to APS.
10-25% of women with recurrent miscarriages have APS.
One third of strokes occurring in younger people (under the age of 50) are due to APS.
APS is a major women’s health issue: 75-90% of those affected by APS are women.
40-50% of patients with lupus also have APS.
1. 39th Midwinter Symposium on Practical Surgical Challenges in Otolaryngology, March 9 - 12, 2015, Colorado.
2. Singapore Allergy & Rhinology Course & 2nd SARC FESS Workshop 2015, March 19-22, 2015
3. 14th International Congress on Antiphospholipid Antibodies: task force report on antiphospholipid syndrome treatment trends.
4. 15th International Congress on Antiphospholipid Antibodies, September 21st to 24th,2016 Istambul, Turkey.
5. 4th Latin American Conference on Autoimmunity, Sep 18th - 21st, 2013
6. International Conference on Lipid Science & Technology, November 30-December 02, 2015 San Francisco, USA
7. 2nd International Conference on Lipid Science & Technology, October 06-08, 2016 Maimi, USA
8. 4th Global Experts Meeting on Neuropharmacology, September 15-17, 2016 San Antonio, USA
9. 2nd International Congress on Neuroimmunology and Therapeutics, March 31-April 02, 2016 Atlanta, USA
10. 4th International Conference and Exhibition on Immunology, September 28-30, 2015 Houston, Texas, USA
11. 5th International Conference on Immunology, October 24-26, 2016 Chicago, USA
12. International Conference on Cancer Immunology and Immunotherapy, July 28-30, 2016 Melbourne, Australia
13. 2nd International Conference on Innate Immunity, July 21-22, 2016 Berlin, Germany
14. 2nd International Conference and Exhibition on Antibodies, July 14-15, 2016 Philadelphia, USA
15. International Allergy Conference, March 29-30, 2016 Valencia, Spain
16. 2nd International Conference on Parasitology, August 01-03, 2016 Manchester, UK
17. 2nd International Conference on Respiratory and Pulmonary Medicine, May 09-10, 2016 Chicago, USA
18. 13th Asia Pacific Global Summit and Expo on Vaccines & Vaccination, November 10-12, 2016 Melbourne, Australia
19. 10th Euro Global Summit and Expo on Vaccines & Vaccination, June 16-18, 2016 Rome, Italy
20. International Conference on Lupus, October 27-28, 2016 Chicago, USA
Relevant Society and Associations
1. APS Foundation of America
2. Hughes Syndrome Foundation
3. National Organization for Rare Disorders
4. The Society of Critical Care Medicine
5. Indian society of critical care medicine
6. Michigan State Medical Society
7. European society of critical care medicine
8. The Taiwan Society of Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine
9. Royal Soceity of Medicine
10. Kessler Foundation
11. Michigan State Medical Society
12. National Institute of Health
13. Garfield Weston Foundation
14. Marshfield Clinic
15. National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases
16. Royal Pharma Society
17. Academy of Pharmaceutical Sciences
18. National Pharmacy Clinical Advisory Trials Group
19. Saudi Pharmaceutical Society
20. Malaysian Pharmaceutical Society
2. Accredo Therapeutics
3. Actelion Pharmaceuticals US, Inc
4. Bayer HealthCare
5. CRITICAL CARE
6. Cané Medical Technology
7. CVS Caremark
9. Fairview Specialty Pharmacy
10. Gilead Sciences
13. Henry Schein
14. Snap Diagnostics
16. Nicos Group Inc.
17. Bausch & Lomb Instruments
19. Miami Medical
20.Image Stream Medical
This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on 09th Sep, 2015
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8031, 8041
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8045, 8047
Immunology & Microbiology Conferences
Nursing and Healthcare Conferences
Clinical and Biochemistry Conferences
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8031, 8037
Material Science Conferences
Genetics & Mol Biology Conferences
Media Partners | Advertising