Meet Inspiring Speakers and Experts at our 3000+ Global Conference Series LLC LTD Events with over 1000+ Conferences, 1000+ Symposiums
and 1000+ Workshops on Medical, Pharma, Engineering, Science, Technology and Business.
Explore and learn more about Conference Series LLC LTD : World’s leading Event Organizer
As per available reports about 10 relevant journals , 5 Conferences, 125 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to Anti-computer forensics and about 344 articles are being published on anti-computer forensics
Anti-computer forensics (every so often counter forensics) is a universal term for a set of techniques used as countermeasures to forensic analysis. Anti-forensics is more than technology. It is an advance to criminal hacking that can be summed up like this: Make it hard for them to find you and impossible for them to prove they found you.”Neither author takes into account using anti-forensics methods to ensure the privacy of one's personal data. One of the more commonly used techniques to defeat computer forensics is data encryption
OMICS International Organizes 1000+ Global Events Every Year across USA, Europe & Asia with support from 1000 more scientific societies and Publishes 700+ Open access journals which contains over 100000 eminent personalities, reputed scientists as editorial board and organizing committee members. The conference series website will provide you list and details about the conference organize worldwide.
Scope and Importance:
Anti forensics techniques are what frustrate the most forensics investigators. Various techniques that comes under this are Data Destruction, Data Contaception, Overwriting Metadata, Preventing Data Creation,
Nearly 30 universities in USA deals with the subject cyber forensics. Target audience will be investigative member, las assistants, the number of people working in this field are more. Approximately 10 labs are dealing with cyber crimes in USA, other than this private investigators also working under this field
The U.S. market value for forensic products and services is estimated to be $11 billion in 2011. That value should reach $17.2 billion in 2016 as it increases at a five-year compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 9.4%.The DNA testing segment is estimated to be worth $1.3 billion in 2011, and in 2016 should be worth $2.3 billion after increasing at a CAGR of 11.6%.
List of Best International conferences
• 4th Forensic Research and Technology conference
• Forensic Psychology Conference
• 8th Pharmaceutics and Novel Drug Delivery Systems conference
• 5th Pharmacovigilance conference
• 2nd Pharmacology and Ethnopharmacology conference
• 2nd Pain Medicine conference
• 2nd Therapeutic Drug Monitoring and Toxicogenomics conference
• 7th Pharma conferences
• Anatomy and Physiology conference
• Techno Security & Forensics Investigations Conference
• 7th EAI International conference on Digital Forensics & Cyber crime
• The Eighteenth Annual International Techno Security & Forensics Investigations Conference
• 18th International Conference on Forensic Sciences
• International Conference on Digital Forensics, Readiness and Investigation
Relevant Society and Associations :
• Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
• World Leaders in Digital Forensics Training & Certification
• The Society of Forensic Interviewers
• The International Society of Forensic Computer Examiners.
• The American society of Digital Forensics & eDiscovery, Inc
• Information security and Forensics Society.
• The chartered society of forensic sciences
• Digital discovery
• Computer forensics
• Kroll Ontrack
• Decipher forensics
• Access data
• ACR Data recovery
• Cyber agents Inc
• Computer forensics Inc
• Cyber Investigation services
This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on 12th Sep, 2015