Meet Inspiring Speakers and Experts at our 3000+ Global Conferenceseries Events with over 1000+ Conferences, 1000+ Symposiums and 1000+ Workshops on Medical, Pharma, Engineering, Science, Technology and Business.
Explore and learn more about Conference Series Ltd: World’s leading Event Organizer
As per available reports about 11 relevant journals , 12 relevant Conferences , 55 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to Tall Buildings and about 170 articles are being published on breathing disorder.
Tall Buildings The world's tallest man-made structure is the 829.8 m (2,722 ft) tall Burj Khalifa in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. The building gained the official title of "Tallest Building in the World" at its opening on January 4, 2010. The Council on Tall Buildings and Urban Habitat, an organization that certifies buildings as the "World’s Tallest", recognizes a building only if at least fifty percent of its height is made up of floor plates containing habitable floor area. Structures that do not meet this criterion, such as the CN Tower, are defined as "towers". There are dozens of radio and television broadcasting towers which measure over 600 metres (about 2,000 ft) in height, and only the tallest are recorded in publicly available information sources.
OMICS International Organizes 1000+ Global Events Every Year across USA, Europe & Asia with support from 1000 more <a data-cke-saved-href="”http://www.omicsonline.org/international-societies-world-fedarations-scientific-associations.php" href="”http://www.omicsonline.org/international-societies-world-fedarations-scientific-associations.php" "=""> scientific societies and Publishes 700+ Open access journals which contains over 100000 eminent personalities, reputed scientists as editorial board and organizing committee members. The conference series website will provide you list and details about the conference organize worldwide.
Scope and Importance:
When assessing the placings of structures, there is some debate about:
whether a building is actually a building • whether a structure under construction should be included in the list
• whether a building or structure has to be officially opened before it is included on the list.
• whether structures rising out of water should have their below-water height included.
• what should be counted as a building or a tower, and what is being measured.
• for towers, whether guy-wire-supported structures should be counted.
For buildings, there is debate over:
• whether only habitable height is considered
• whether communication towers with observation galleries should be considered "habitable" in this sense
• whether rooftop antennas, viewing platforms or any other architecture that does not form floors, walls and rooms, i.e. not built as an occupiable room, should be considered towards height of building
• what would stop a room built on top of a telecommunications or viewing tower from changing the tower's class to that of "building"
• why a building that is not officially opened should be excluded from the ranks of tallest buildings
• what counts as an official opening
Related Associations :
Related Companies :
This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on 14th Sep, 2015
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8031, 8041
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8045, 8047
Immunology & Microbiology Conferences
Nursing and Healthcare Conferences
Clinical and Biochemistry Conferences
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8031, 8037
Material Science Conferences
Genetics & Mol Biology Conferences
Media Partners | Advertising