Meet Inspiring Speakers and Experts at our 3000+ Global Conferenceseries Events with over 1000+ Conferences, 1000+ Symposiums and 1000+ Workshops on Medical, Pharma, Engineering, Science, Technology and Business.
Explore and learn more about Conference Series Ltd: World’s leading Event Organizer
OMICS group internationalis an amalgamation of Open Access publications and worldwide international science conferences and events. Established in the year 2007 with the sole aim of making the information on Sciences and technology ‘Open Access’, OMICS Group publishes 400 online open access scholarly journals in all aspects of Science, Engineering, Management and Technology journals. OMICS Group also organizes 300 International conferences annually across the globe, where knowledge transfer takes place through debates, round table discussions, poster presentations, workshops, symposia and exhibitions.
A Social movement is an organized group of individuals working together to get things done around significant social, political or economic issues. Social movement loosely organized but sustained campaign in support of a social goal, typically either the implementation or the prevention of a change in society’s structure or values. In other words, they carry out, resist or undo a social change. Social movements include movements that protect the environments, promote racial justice, defend the rights of diverse groups, attach the government, or advocate particular beliefs.
Social movements Conferences are providing a meaningful platform for the considerable amount of recent research has been devoted to the effects of mobilization with the intent of specifying how social movements produce social changes of various sorts. Social movements Conference will engage with the politics of protest from a methodological perspective, focusing on the challenges, advantages and pitfalls of personal testimony and oral history interviews in research on social movements and contentious politics at large. Social movements Conference will also give the important basis of political participation in democracies and have achieved major political, social, and cultural changes. Social movements Conferences offers excessive advance sociological knowledge throughout the world.
The National Symposium and workshop’smain goal was to bring together social movements and scholars from all over the world in order to critically explore the consequences of the latest (financial) crisis on major cities, exchange experiences of practices, social, political struggles across the globe and collectively deliberate and debate ideas concerning radical action. Around 17 National Symposiums and Workshops are going to be held across the globe which includes “Intersections of Civil Rights and Social Movements: Putting Disability in its Place”,“The 5th Organization Studies Workshop Social Movements, Civil Societies and Corporations”,”Community Access Unlimited New Jersey (CAU) Social Movement Symposium Summary” and many more.
Relevant Associations and Societies
1. The International Sociological Association (ISA)
2. The United Nations Research Institute for Social Development (UNRISD)
3. European Sociological Association(ESA)
4. Social Movement Organization (SMO)
5. European Association of Social Anthropologists
6. American Philosophical Association
7. Canadian Council on Social Development
8. Social Movements in an Organizational Society
9. The Social Movement Society
10. Civil Society Organizations
1. SOCIO CRI 15 - Sociology and Critical Perspectives on Social Movements Conference
2. International Conference on Religion and Spirituality in Society - Social Movements and Faith - Special Focus
3. ESA Research Network on Social Movements - Midterm Conference
4. International Conference: From Multitude to Crowds in Social Movements - Publics, Gatherings, Networks and Media in the 21th century
5. Conference on "Social Media and Social Movements"
6. International conference on child and youth studies: Youth, Social Movements and Social Networks in Africa
7. ISA World Congress of Sociology
8. Annual Young Scholars in Social Movements Mini - Conference
9. Interdisciplinary Social Movements Conference
10. The ISA Forum of Sociology “Social justice & democratization”
Companies Associated with Social movements
1. SOAS, University of London
2. Social Movements and the State: The Environmental Movement, Countermovement, and Government Agencies
This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on 23rd Sep, 2014
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8031, 8041
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8045, 8047
Immunology & Microbiology Conferences
Nursing and Healthcare Conferences
Clinical and Biochemistry Conferences
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8031, 8037
Material Science Conferences
Genetics & Mol Biology Conferences
Media Partners | Advertising