Meet Inspiring Speakers and Experts at our 3000+ Global Conferenceseries Events with over 1000+ Conferences, 1000+ Symposiums and 1000+ Workshops on Medical, Pharma, Engineering, Science, Technology and Business.
Explore and learn more about Conference Series Ltd: World’s leading Event Organizer
As per available reports about 11 relevant journals , 7 relevant conferences Conferences, 15 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to Polymorphism and about 270 articles are being published on Polymorphism.
Polymorphism , in biology, is a discontinuous genetic variation resulting in the occurrence of several different forms or types of individuals among the members of a single species.
OMICS International Organizes 1000+ scientific societies and Publishes 700+ Open access journals which contains over 100000 eminent personalities, reputed scientists as editorial board and organizing committee members. The conference series website will provide you list and details about the conference organize worldwide.
Scope and Importance:
Polymorphism Conference provides the scope for opportunities to learn progressed by international scientists and academicians. Conference offers excessive quality content to suit the diverse professional development of these medicines to treat people all over the globe. It is a perfect platform to discuss the current discoveries and developments in the field of Polymorphism. A discontinuous genetic variation divides the individuals of a population into two or more sharply distinct forms. The most obvious example of this is the separation of higher organisms into male and female sexes. Another example is the different blood types in humans. In continuous variation, by contrast, the individuals do not fall into sharp classes but instead are almost imperceptibly graded between wide extremes.
Polymorphism is common in nature; it is related to biodiversity, genetic variation and adaptation; it usually functions to retain variety of form in a population living in a varied environment. According to the theory of evolution, polymorphism results from evolutionary processes, as does any aspect of a species. It is heritable and is modified by natural selection.
List of societies/Associations
1. Treatment Action Group
2. The Technion Bioinformatics Knowledge Unit
3. National Human Genome Research Institute
4. Convention on Biological Diversity
5. Quebec Centre for Biodiversity Science
6. The Youth Alliance for Environment (YAE)
7. IUCN, International Union for Conservation of Nature
8. Epidemiology and Genomics Research
9. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
List of Workshops/Symposiums
1. Discovery Workshop: Human Variation and Disease Genes
2. Detection of varietal genes in plants through transcriptome reconstruction from RNA-Seq data
3. Workshop on Human DNA Sequence Variation
4. National Workshop on ‘Biodiversity and Our Future’
5. International Training Workshop on Conservation of Biodiversity and Ecosystem-2014
6. NBSAP Capacity Building Workshops on Implementing NBSAPs and Mainstreaming Biodiversity
7. IUFRO Quebec 2014
8. Workshop on Cancer Epidemiology and Genomics Variation in Hispanic/Latino Populations within the American Continents
9. HuGENet Networks, Genome-Wide Association Studies, and the Knowledge Base on Genetic Variation and Human Health
10. Workshop on GenePattern
11. Workshop on Using CellProfiler for Biological Image Analysis
12. Workshop on Statistical Genetics
13. Workshop on Primer on Medical and Population Genetics
List of Companies
1. Solvias AG
2. Röntgenlabor Dr. Emrich
3. Crystal Pharmatech
4. IPCA Lab- onyx scientific
7. Polymorph Group, Inc
8. Gateway Analytical
9. Solid Form Solutions
This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on 14th Sep, 2015
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8031, 8041
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8045, 8047
Immunology & Microbiology Conferences
Nursing and Healthcare Conferences
Clinical and Biochemistry Conferences
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8031, 8037
Material Science Conferences
Genetics & Mol Biology Conferences
Media Partners | Advertising