Meet Inspiring Speakers and Experts at our 3000+ Global Conferenceseries Events with over 1000+ Conferences, 1000+ Symposiums and 1000+ Workshops on Medical, Pharma, Engineering, Science, Technology and Business.
Explore and learn more about Conference Series Ltd: World’s leading Event Organizer
Pharmacometabolomics also known as pharmacometabonomics, is a field which stems from metabolomics, the quantification and analysis of metabolites produced by the body. It refers to the direct measurement of metabolites in an individual’s bodily fluids, in order to predict or evaluate the metabolism of pharmaceutical compounds, and to better understand the pharmacokinetic profile of a drug. Pharmacometabolomics complements the omics with direct measurement of the products of all of these reactions, but with perhaps a relatively smaller number of members: that was initially projected to be approximately 2200 metabolites, but could be a larger number when gut derived metabolites and xenobiotics are added to the list. The application of metabolomics for the study of drug effects and variation in drug response is creating "pharmacometabolomics," a discipline that will contribute to personalized drug therapy and will complement pharmacogenomics by capturing environmental and microbiome-level influences on response to drug therapy.
Pharmacometabolomics analyses, through the use of a metabolomics approach, can provide a comprehensive and detailed metabolic profile or “metabolic fingerprint” for an individual patient. Such metabolic profiles can provide a complete overview of individual metabolite or pathway alterations, providing a more realistic depiction of disease phenotypes. This approach can then be applied to the prediction of response to a pharmaceutical compound by patients with a particular metabolic profile.
OMICS International Organizes 300+ conferences, 500+workshops and 200+symposiums on Clinical, Medicine, Pharma and Science & Technology every year across USA, Europe, Asia, Middle East, Australia and UK with support from 1000 more scientific societies and Publishes 500 open access journals which contains over 30000 eminent personalities, reputed scientists as editorial board members
Pharmacometabolomics Conferences in 2015:
• Metabolomics 2015, San Francisco, California
• Plant Metabolomics Session at the ASBM Annual Meeting, Boston, Massachusetts,2015
• 2nd Australian Lipid Meeting, Wollongong, NSW, Australia
• ICMSB 2015 : XIII International Conference on Metabolomics and Systems Biology, Paris
• Systems Biology of Lipid Metabolism 2015, Breckenridge, USA
• International Conference on Systems Biology and Bioengineering (ICSBB 2015),Turkey
• Metabolomics and Epidemiology Symposium at RTI International, NC USA
Lists of Societies related to Pharmacometabolomics :
• The Metabolomics Society,US
• COSMOS - COordination of Standards in Metabolomics ,UK
• Northwest Metabolomics Research Center (NW-MRC), Seattle,US
• Swedish Metabolomics Centre, Sweden
• Netherlands Metabolomics Centre.
• The International Society for Systems Biology (ISSB)
• PRiMe Platform for Riken Metabolomics
Major Pharmacometabolomics and related Companies:
• AB SCIEX, USA
• Metabolomic Diagnostics Ltd, Ireland
• Chenomx ,Canada
• Phenomenome Discoveries, Canada
• Metabometrix , London
• Metabolon, USA
• Lipomics, California
This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on 17th Apr, 2015
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8031, 8041
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8045, 8047
Immunology & Microbiology Conferences
Nursing and Healthcare Conferences
Clinical and Biochemistry Conferences
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8031, 8037
Material Science Conferences
Genetics & Mol Biology Conferences
Media Partners | Advertising