Meet Inspiring Speakers and Experts at our 3000+ Global Conferenceseries Events with over 1000+ Conferences, 1000+ Symposiums and 1000+ Workshops on Medical, Pharma, Engineering, Science, Technology and Business.
Explore and learn more about Conference Series Ltd: World’s leading Event Organizer
As per available reports about 8 Open Access Journals, 9 Conferences, 7 National symposiums are presently dedicated exclusively to Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy.
Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy (HCM) is an inherited disease which is associated with thickening of the heart muscle, most commonly at the septum between the ventricles, below the aortic valve. This leads to stiffening of the walls of the heart and abnormal aortic and mitral heart valve function, both of which may impede normal blood flow out of the heart. Each child of someone with HCM has a 50 per cent chance of inheriting the condition. With HCM, the cardiac contractile cells in the heart increase in size, resulting in the thickening of the heart muscle. In addition, the normal alignment of muscle cells is disrupted, a phenomenon known as myocardial disarray. HCM also causes disruptions of the electrical functions of the heart. HCM is most commonly due to a mutation in one of 9 sarcomeric genes that results in a mutated protein in the sarcomere, the primary component of the myocyte. These are predominantly single-point missense mutations in the genes for beta-myosin heavy chain (MHC), myosin-binding protein C, cardiac troponinT, or tropomyosin. These mutations cause myofibril and myocyte structural abnormalities and possible deficiencies in force generation. Many people with HCM have no symptoms or only minor symptoms, and live a normal life. Other people develop symptoms, which progress and worsen as heart function worsens. Symptoms of HCM includes chest pain or pressure, shortness of breath (dyspnea), Fatigue, Fainting, Palpitations (fluttering in the chest) and sometimes also sudden death occurring in small number of patients.
OMICS International Organizes 1000+ Global Events Every Year across USA, Europe & Asia with support from 1000 more scientific societies and Publishes 700+ Open access journals which contains over 100000 eminent personalities, reputed scientists as editorial board and organizing committee members. The conference series website will provide you list and details about the conference organize worldwide.
Scope and Importance:
Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy Conference provides the scope for opportunities to learn progressed by international scientists and academicians.Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy is diagnosed based on medical history of the family, a physical exam, and echocardiogram results.Treatment is aimed at preventing symptoms and complications and includes risk identification and regular follow-up, lifestyle changes, medications, and procedures as needed. Medication includes Beta blockers, Calcium channel blockers, Diltiazem, amiodarone, disopyramide and Antitussives. Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy is diagnosed based on medical history of the family, a physical exam, and echocardiogram results. Additional tests may include blood tests, electrocardiogram, chest X-ray, exercise stress test, cardiac catheterization, CT scan, and MRI. Treatment of HCM depends on whether there is narrowing in the path that blood takes to leave the heart (called the outflow tract); how the heart is functioning; and if arrhythmias are present. Treatment is aimed at preventing symptoms and complications and includes risk identification and regular follow-up, lifestyle changes, medications, and procedures as needed. Medication includes Beta blockers, Calcium channel blockers, Diltiazem, amiodarone, disopyramide and Antitussives. Treatment other than medication includes surgical myectomy, Alcohol septal ablation, Ventricular pacing and Cardiac transplantation. Lifestyle changes include taking proper diet and exercise.
Market Analysis :
Global interventional cardiology devices market size was valued at USD 15.14 billion in 2016. Key growth drivers include the growing adoption rates of minimally invasive surgeries, increasing global prevalence of cardiovascular diseases and technological advancements introduced in this field.
1. Stroke Summit
August 03-05, 2015 Birmingham, UK
2. 8th Cardiologists Meeting
July 18-20, 2016 Berlin, Germany
3. 7th Cardiothoracic Meeting
March 29-30, 2016 Atlanta, USA
4. 6th Clinical & Experimental Cardiology Conference
November 30-December 02, 2015 San Antonio, USA
5. Cardio Vascular Medicine Conference
April 04-06, 2016 Philadelphia, USA
6. Echo Cardiography Conference
June 6-7, 2016 London, UK
7. Interventional Cardiology Conference
Sept 12-14, 2016 Berlin, Germany
8. Cardiology Congress
Oct 24-26, 2016 Valencia, Spain
9. Cardiovascular Imaging Conference
Nov 10-12, 2016 Istanbul, Turkey
10. Ischemic Heart Diseases
May 12-14, 2016, Chicago, USA
11. Angiology Conference
Dec 8-10, 2016 San Antonio, USA
12. Atherosclerosis Conference
July 14-15, 2016 Philadelphia, USA
13. Molecular Cardiology Conference
Sept 7-9, 2016 Sao Paulo, Brazil
14. 11th Advanced Symposium On Pediatric Cardiovascular Imaging 2015
October 13-15, 2015 Chicago, USA
15. Transcatheter Cardiovascular Therapeutics 2015
October 11-15, 2015 San Francisco, USA
16. Frontiers in CardioVascularBiology
July 16, 2010 Berlin, Germany
17. World Congress of Cardiology & Cardiovascular Health
June 04, 2016 Mexico City, Mexico
18. Advances in the Pathogenesis & Management of Cardiovascular Disease
Nov 27, 2015 London, UK
19. Cardiovascular & Respiratory Physiology applied to Intensive Care Medicine
Dec 01-03, 2015 Brussels, Belgium
Relevant Society and Associations
1. The American Heart Association
2. Heart Failure Society of America
3. Society of Invasive Cardiovascular Professionals
4. American Association of Heart Failure Nurses
5. Association of American Medical Colleges
6. American Medical Association
7. American Society for Artificial Internal Organs
8. American Society of Extra-Corporeal Technology
9. American Society of Transplant Surgeons
10. American Thoracic Society
11. Association for Academic Surgery
12. Canadian Association of Thoracic Surgeons
13. Congenital Heart Surgeons' Society
15. Federation of State Medical Boards of the USA
16. General Thoracic Surgery Club
17. Heart Failure Society of America
18. Heart Valve Society of America
19. Perfusion Program Directors' Council
20. Society of Cardiac Surgeons
1. Cerevast Therapeutics
2. Paragon Medical
4. Apaxis Medical
5. Paragon Medical
7. Angel Medical Systems
8. Topera Medical
9. Lombard Medical Technologies Plc
10. AtriCure, Inc.
12. SurModics, Inc.
13. Cook Medical Incorporated
14. Genzyme Corporation
15. GE Healthcare
16. Abiomed, Inc.
17. Osiris Therapeutics, Inc.
18. Boston Scientific Corporation
19. CryoLife, Inc.
20. Philips Healthcare
21. Uscom Ltd.
22. Heart Tronics, Inc. (Inactive)
23. Fleming Medical Limited
24. Smiths Medical
25. F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
26. SSL International Plc
This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on 14th Sep, 2015
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8031, 8041
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8045, 8047
Immunology & Microbiology Conferences
Nursing and Healthcare Conferences
Clinical and Biochemistry Conferences
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8031, 8037
Material Science Conferences
Genetics & Mol Biology Conferences
Media Partners | Advertising