Meet Inspiring Speakers and Experts at our 3000+ Global Conferenceseries Events with over 1000+ Conferences, 1000+ Symposiums and 1000+ Workshops on Medical, Pharma, Engineering, Science, Technology and Business.
Explore and learn more about Conference Series Ltd: World’s leading Event Organizer
As per available reports 2 relevant journals 5 Upcoming conferences, 1 open access article, 12 conference proceedings, 20 national symposiums are exclusively dedicated to geodesy.
Geodesy is the science of accurately measuring and understanding the Earth's geometric shape, orientation in space, and gravity field. Many organizations use geodesy to map the U.S. shoreline, determine land boundaries, and improve transportation and navigation safety. To measure points on the Earth’s surface, geodesists assign coordinates (similar to a unique address) to points all over the Earth. In the past, geodesists determined the coordinates of points by using Earth-based surveying tools to measure the distances between points. Today, geodesists use space-based tools like the Global Positioning System (GPS) to measure points on the Earth’s surface. Geodesists must accurately define the coordinates of points on the surface of the Earth in a consistent manner. A set of accurately measured points is the basis for the National Spatial Reference System, which allows different kinds of maps to be consistent with one another.
OMICS International Organizes 1000+ Global Events Every Year across USA, Europe & Asia with support from 1000 more scientific societies and Publishes 700+ Open access journals which contains over 100000 eminent personalities, reputed scientists as editorial board and organizing committee members. The Conference Series website will provide you list and details about the conference organize worldwide.
To measure the Earth, geodesists build simple mathematical models of the Earth which capture the largest, most obvious features. Geodesists have adopted the ellipsoid as the most basic model of the Earth. Because the ellipsoid is based on a very simple mathematical model, it can be completely smooth and does not include any mountains or valleys. Geodesy also known as geodetics or geodetics engineering a branch of applied mathematics and earth sciences, is the scientific discipline that deals with the measurement and representation of the Earth, including its gravitational field, in a three-dimensional time-varying space. Geodesists also study geodynamical phenomena such as crustal motion, tides, and polar motion. For this they design global and national control networks, using space and terrestrial techniques while relying on datum’s and coordinate.
In 2010, the U.S. Department of Labor’s Employment and Training Administration made the first systematic estimates of the size and growth of the modern mapping workforce and divided it into 10 distinct occupations, including GIS scientist and technician and various kinds of surveyors and cartographers. All together, the agency found that nearly 425,000 geospatial professionals were employed in the United States in 2010 and predicted that roughly 150,000 additional positions would be created by 2020.
International symposium and workshops
Society and Associations
1. Deutsche WissenschaftlicheGesellschaftfürErdöl, Erdgas und KohleeV
2. Dhahran Geoscience Society
3. Digital Map Standards Working Group
4. Drilling Engineering Association
5. Drilling, Observation and Sampling of the Earths Continental Crust
6. Dutch Petrophysical Society
7. Earth Science Teachers' Association - UK
9. ECOFaith of Santa Barbara
10. Ecological Society of America
11. Edinburgh Geological Society
12. Environmental & Engineering Geophysical Society
13. Environmental and Engineering Geophysical Society
14. Environmental Defense Center (EDC)
16. European Association for Geochemistry
17. European Association for the Conservation of the Geological Heritage - ProGEO
18. European Association of Geoscientists and Engineers
19. European Association of Organic Geochemists
20. European Ceramic Society
1. Quantec Geoscience Ltd.
2. Quest GeoSystems Management, Inc.
3. Quest GeoSystems Management, Inc.
4. R.J. Burnside & Associates Limited
5. Read more Contact now / Request quote
6. Rescan Environmental Services Ltd.
7. Reynolds International Ltd (RIL)
8. REYST (Reykjavik Energy Graduate School of Sustainable Systems)
9. RockWare, Inc.
10. Round Rock Geosciences LLC (RRG)
11. Roxar ASA
12. RWDI AIR Inc.
13. Sanborn, Head & Associates, Inc.
14. Sanders & Associates Geostructural Engineering, Inc.(SAGE)
15. Schnabel Engineering, Inc.
16. SDC Geologix Limited
19. SHN Consulting Engineers & Geologists, Inc
20. SIGMA Integrated Reservoir Solutions, Inc.
This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on 16th Sep, 2015
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8031, 8041
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8045, 8047
Immunology & Microbiology Conferences
Nursing and Healthcare Conferences
Clinical and Biochemistry Conferences
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8031, 8037
Material Science Conferences
Genetics & Mol Biology Conferences
Media Partners | Advertising