Meet Inspiring Speakers and Experts at our 3000+ Global Conferenceseries Events with over 1000+ Conferences, 1000+ Symposiums and 1000+ Workshops on Medical, Pharma, Engineering, Science, Technology and Business.
Explore and learn more about Conference Series Ltd: World’s leading Event Organizer
A carotid endarterectomy is a surgical procedure in which a doctor removes fatty deposits from one of two main arteries in the neck. These blood vessels are called carotid arteries and supply blood to the brain. Carotid artery problems become more common as people age. The disease process that causes the buildup of fat and other material on the artery walls is called atherosclerosis, popularly known as "hardening of the arteries". The fatty deposit is called plaque while the narrowing of the artery is known as stenosis. The degree of stenosis is usually expressed as a percentage of the normal diameter of the opening. The National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke (NINDS) have identified specific individuals for whom the surgery is highly beneficial when performed by surgeons and in institutions that can match the standards set in those studies. The surgery has been found to be highly beneficial for persons who have already had a stroke or experienced the warning signs of a stroke and have a severe stenosis of 70 percent to 99 percent. In this group, surgery reduces the estimated 2-year risk of stroke by more than 80 percent, from greater than 1 in 4 to less than 1 in 10.The surgeons, clinicians, physicians working on stroke and stroke therapies can be targeted for a Carotid Endarterectomy conference.
OMICS Group International is an amalgamation of Open Access productions and overall worldwide science meetings and occasions. Secured in the year 2007 with the sole point of making the data on Sciences and innovation ' Open Access'. OMICS cluster publishes four hundred on-line open access academic journals altogether aspects of Science, Engineering, Management and Technology journals. OMICS cluster has been instrumental in taking the data on science & technology to the doorsteps of analysis students, Students, Libraries, academic establishments, analysis centers and therefore the trade area unit main stakeholders that benefited greatly from this information dissemination. OMICS cluster conjointly organizes three hundred International conferences annually across the world, wherever data transfer takes place through debates, spherical table discussions, poster displays, workshops, symposia and exhibitions.
1. Arrhythmias and the Heart 2015: A Cardiovascular Update Kola, Kauai, United States of America
2. Asian Pacific Society of Cardiology Congress 2015 Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
3. Echo at the Arch: Practical Review of Valvular Heart Disease St. Louis, United States of America
4. Mayo Clinic Interventional Cardiology Board Review Rochester, United States of America
5. Advances in Cardiovascular Pathophysiology and Emerging Novel Therapeutic Strategies Boston, United States of America
6. Cases in Echocardiography, Cardiac CT and MRI Napa, United States of America
7. 7th Annual The Heart Beat of Cardiology: Practical Application of Echocardiography Chicago, United States of America
8. Cardiology 2015 Kiev, Ukraine Cases in Echocardiography, Cardiac CT and MRI Napa, United States of America
9. Echocardiography in Pediatric and Adult Congenital Heart Disease: The Cornerstone of Cardiac Imaging Phoenix, United States of America
1. Mayo Clinic American Heart Association
2. National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute
3. British Heart Foundation
4. Citizen CPR Foundation
5. Pierre DuPont-Life Sciences
6. Torrance Memorial Medical Center
International Major Companies
1. Pacific Blue Innovations, LLC.
2. Propepgen Biostrategies Inc.
3. Nextremity Solutions, Inc.
4. Vitae Pharmaceuticals
5. Regeneron Pharmaceuticals
6. Genentech DermTech
7. NIDDK Retrophin
This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on 07th Oct, 2014
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8031, 8041
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8045, 8047
Immunology & Microbiology Conferences
Nursing and Healthcare Conferences
Clinical and Biochemistry Conferences
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8031, 8037
Material Science Conferences
Genetics & Mol Biology Conferences
Media Partners | Advertising