Meet Inspiring Speakers and Experts at our 3000+ Global Conferenceseries Events with over 1000+ Conferences, 1000+ Symposiums and 1000+ Workshops on Medical, Pharma, Engineering, Science, Technology and Business.
Explore and learn more about Conference Series Ltd: World’s leading Event Organizer
Alternative medicine is used in place of standard medical care. An example is treating heart disease with chelation therapy (which seeks to remove excess metals from the blood) instead of using a standard approach. Alternative medicine is distinct from complementary medicine which is meant to accompany, not to replace, standard medical practices. Alternative medical practices are generally not recognized by the medical community as standard or conventional medical approaches.
Alternative medicine includes dietary supplements, megadose vitamins, herbal preparations, special teas, massage therapy, magnet therapy, and spiritual healing.
The National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine (NCCAM) is the Federal Government's lead agency for scientific research on complementary and alternative medicine. We are 1 of the 27 institutes and centers that make up the National Institutes of Health (NIH) within the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
The mission of NCCAM is to define, through rigorous scientific investigation, the usefulness and safety of complementary and alternative medicine interventions and their roles in improving health and health care.
OMICS Group International is an union of Open Access publisher and international science conferences and event organizer. Established in the year 2007 with the solitary aim of making the information on Sciences and technology 'Open Access', OMICS Group publishes 400 online open access journals in all aspects of Science, Engineering, Management and Technology journals. OMICS Group has been influential in taking the knowledge on Science & technology to the doorsteps of ordinary men and women. Research Scholars, Students, Libraries, Educational Institutions, Universities, Research centers and the industries are main stakeholders benefitted significantly from this knowledge propagation. OMICS Group also organizes 300 International conferences annually across the globe, where knowledge transfer takes place through panel discussions, round table meetings, poster presentations, International workshops, International symposiums and world-class exhibitions.
Related Conferences :
1) 4th International Conference onTranslational Medicine, October 26-28, 2015 Baltimore, USA
2) American Holistic Nurses Association 35th Annual Conference, June 12-17, 2015 Branson, Missouri
3) ICPMIM 2015 : International Conference on Preventive Medicine and Integrative Medicine, Dubai, UAE, May 19 - 20, 2015
4) ICPMIM 2015 : International Conference on Preventive Medicine and Integrative Medicine, Dubai, UAE, June 18 - 19, 2015
5) 2015 Integrative Health Conference, Monday & Tuesday ~ May 11th and 12th, 2015
Related Societies and Associations :
1) American Holistic Medical Association
2) National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine (NCCAM)
3) Foundation of Alternative and Integrative Medicine (FAIM)
4) The Australian Natural Therapists Association Limited (ANTA)
5) Alternative Medicine Foundation
6) International BodyTalk Association
7) The Monroe Institute
8) National Federation of Spiritual Healers (NFSH)
9) Complementary Medical Association (CMA)
10) Health Action Network Society (HANS)
11) Institute for Complementary and Natural Medicine (ICM)
12) The Zero Balancing Health Association
13) Loving Life
14) Association for Comprehensive NeuroTherapy (ACN)
15) American Society of Alternative Therapists
16) American College for Advancement in Medicine (ACAM)
17) Commission for Scientific Medicine and Mental Health Practice (CSMMH)
18) World Institute of Natural Health Sciences
19) Complementary-Alternative Medical Association (CAMA)
20) The Association for Integrative Medicine
22) The Traditional Medicine Network
23)The Association Of Healing Health Care Advocates
Related Companies :
1) United Health One
2) Burton Goldberg
This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on 08th Oct, 2014
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8031, 8041
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8045, 8047
Immunology & Microbiology Conferences
Nursing and Healthcare Conferences
Clinical and Biochemistry Conferences
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8031, 8037
Material Science Conferences
Genetics & Mol Biology Conferences
Media Partners | Advertising