Meet Inspiring Speakers and Experts at our 3000+ Global Conference Series LLC LTD Events with over 1000+ Conferences, 1000+ Symposiums and 1000+ Workshops on Medical, Pharma, Engineering, Science, Technology and Business.
Explore and learn more about Conference Series LLC LTD : World’s leading Event Organizer
As per available reports about 3 Relevant Journals, 15 Conferences, 43 National Symposiums are presently dedicated exclusively to Sleep Disorder and about 152 Open Access Articles are being published on Sleep Disorder.
A disorder, or somnipathy, may be a medical disorder of the sleep patterns of someone or animal. Some sleep disorders area unit serious enough to interfere with traditional physical, mental, social and emotional functioning. Polysomnography and actigraphy area unit tests unremarkably ordered for a few sleep disorders.
Disruptions in sleep are often caused by a range of problems, from teeth grinding (bruxism) to nighttime terrors. Once someone suffers from problem falling asleep and/or staying asleep with no obvious cause, it's spoken as sleep disorder. Sleep disorders area unit generally classified into dyssomnias, parasomnias, biological time sleep disorders involving the temporal order of sleep, and different disorders as well as ones caused by medical or psychological conditions and cephalitis. Some common sleep disorders are (stops in respiration throughout sleep), hypersomnia and sleep disorder (excessive somnolence at inappropriate times), cataplexy (sudden and transient loss of tone whereas awake), and cephalitis (disruption of sleep cycle as a result of infection). Different disorders embody noctambulism, night terrors and bed wetting. Management of sleep disturbances that area unit secondary to mental, medical or drug abuse disorders ought to specialize in the underlying conditions.
OMICS International Organizes 1000+ Global Events Every Year across USA, Europe & Asia with support from 1000 more scientific societies and Publishes 700+ Open access journals which contains over 100000 eminent personalities, reputed scientists as editorial board and organizing committee members. The conference series website will provide you list and details about the conference organize worldwide.
Scope and Importance
Sleep Disorder conference provides a global platform for researchers, academicians and student scientists to manifest their research views in the presence of experts and gain critical insight in the latest trends and advancements in the pharmacotherapy and various approaches in treatments strategies in the field of Psychiatry. Sleep Disorder conference aims to improve the quality of life of individual patients across the globe and decrease the rate of morbidity and mortality due to Psychiatric disorders and diseases. Being a center for information exchange and providing a platform for seminars, displays, workshops and various interesting programs such as best poster, young research forum, Sleep Disorder conference contributes towards the enhancement of research in the field of Psychiatry.
International symposium and workshops
1. World Congress on Sleep Medicine and Symposium, March 21 - 25, 2015 Seoul, Korea
2. 33rd International Symposium on Infection and Allergy of the Nose, 15th International Rhinologic Society, 5th Pan Arab Otology Society joint Meeting 2014 (ISIAN IRS PARS 2014) 3. Spasticity Management Across the Lifespan: Pediatric and Adult Symposium, 10 Oct 2014, United States
The sleep-aid products industry includes products such as specialty mattresses, high-tech pillows, drugs and at-home tests. The mattresses and pillows category is far and away the largest products segment in the overall market and is expected to grow to $34.1 billion by 2019.
However, the sleep apnea devices category, which was valued at just $11.8 billion in 2013, is projected to jump to $23.6 billion by 2019. Broadly classified into diagnostic devices and therapeutics devices, the sleep apnea market is experiencing fierce competition. Worldwide, 100 million people are believed to have the condition, with 80% remaining undiagnosed.
Currently, the U.S. is the single largest market for sleep aids such as mattresses, sleep apnea devices, sleep laboratories and medications with a major share of 65.7% of the global market. As the sleep market in the U.S. is nearing maturity, it has been predicted that the U.S. share will slightly decline to about 64.1% in 2019. This slight decline in market share in the U.S. will be due to the growth of the market in other emerging markets.
1. 2nd Sleep Disorders and Medicine Conference
November 28-30, 2016, USA
2. 5th Neurology and Therapeutics Conference
March 14-16, 2016, UK
3. 3rd Alzheimer’s Disease and Dementia Conference
August 31-September 02, 2015, Canada
4. 5th Addiction Research and Therapy Conference
October 06-08, 2016, USA
5. Spine and Spinal Disorders Conference
June 30-July 02, 2016, Spain
6. 4th Neuropharmacology Meeting
September 15-17, 2016, USA
7. Epilepsy & Treatment Conference
September 21-22, 2015, USA
8. 2nd Neurological Disorders and Stroke Conference
April 28-30, 2016, UAE
9. 2nd Brain Disorders and Therapeutics Conference
October 27-29, 2016, USA
10. 2nd Parkinson’s Disease and Movement Disorders Conference
December 08-10, 2016, USA
11. 2nd Depression, Anxiety and Stress Management Meeting
November 03-04, 2016, Spain
12. Adolescent Medicine & Child Psychology Conference
September 28-30, 2015, USA
13. 2nd Emergency Mental Health and Human Resilience Conference
July 14-15, 2016, Germany
14. 2nd Psychiatry and Psychiatric Disorders Conference
May 02-04, 2016, USA
15. 5th Forensic Psychology Meeting
July 18-20, 2016, Australia
16. 3rd Euro Psychiatrists Meeting
September 07-09, 2016, The Netherlands
17. Neuro-Oncology Conference
July 21-23, 2016, Australia
18. Dual Diagnosis Conference
July 21-22, 2016, USA
19. 6th Neurology and Neuro Surgery Meeting
August 01-03, 2016, Germany
20. SLEEP 2016, the 30th Anniversary Meeting of the APSS, June 11-15, 2016 at Denver, USA
21. The 7th World Congress of the World Sleep Federation, October 31 – November 3, 2015 at Istanbul, Turkey
22. The 2016 Sleep Summit: 22nd – 24th November,2016 at London , UK
23. 2015 Sleep Center Symposium, 13th Annual Saturday, November 14, 2015 at Miami, USA
24. Roles of sleep and circadian rhythms in the origin and nutritional management of obesity and metabolic disease conference, December 8-9, 2015 at London, UK
25. The 4th Annual Scientific Conference of the Society of Integrated Medicines & Sleep Disorders, November 25-28, 2015 at Egypt
Relevant Society and Associations
1. American Sleep Association (ASA)
2. American Academy of Sleep Medicine
3. Sleep Disorder Society Malaysia
4. National Sleep Foundation
5. Canadian Sleep Society Conference
6. American Sleep Apnea Association
7. Indian Sleep Disorders Association
8. Australian Sleep Association
9. German Sleep Society
10. South African Society of Sleep Medicine
11. European Sleep Research Society
12. British Snoring and Sleep Apnoea Association
13. American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine
14. British Sleep Society
15. Narcolepsy Association United Kingdom
16. Scottish Sleep Apnoea Society
17. Welsh Sleep Apnoea Society
18. Sleep Scotland
2. Universal Health Services Inc.
3. Johnson & Johnson
6. Eli Lilly
7. Bristol-Meyer Squibb
9. Astellas Pharma Inc.
10. Purdue Pharma L.P.
11. Eisai Co., Ltd.
12. Sleep Sense
13. Nox Medical
15. Jazz Pharmaceuticals
16. Teva Pharmaceutical
17. Bukwang Pharma. Co., LTD.
18. Daewoong Pharmaceutical Company
19. ILDONG PHARMACEUTICAL Co., Ltd.
20. Jw Pharmaceutical
22. Bayer Pharma
This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on 14th Sep, 2015
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8031, 8041
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8045, 8047
Immunology & Microbiology Conferences
Nursing and Healthcare Conferences
Clinical and Biochemistry Conferences
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8031, 8037
Material Science Conferences
Genetics & Mol Biology Conferences
Media Partners | Advertising