Meet Inspiring Speakers and Experts at our 3000+ Global Conference Series LLC LTD Events with over 1000+ Conferences, 1000+ Symposiums
and 1000+ Workshops on Medical, Pharma, Engineering, Science, Technology and Business.
Explore and learn more about Conference Series LLC LTD : World’s leading Event Organizer
As per available reports Acupuncture involves 2 journals, 55 Conferences, 99 National Symposiums are presently dedicated exclusively to Acupuncture and about 24 Open Access Articals are being published on Acupuncture.
Acupuncture involves the insertion of extremely thin needles through your skin at strategic points on your body. A key component of Traditional Chinese medicine, acupuncture is most commonly used to treat pain. Traditional Chinese medicine explains acupuncture as a technique for balancing the flow of energy or life force known as qi or chi (CHEE) believed to flow through pathways (meridians) in your body. Acupuncture Entities like Diet and Physical Health, Rehabilitation Techniques, Exercise and Trauma, Biosciences in Rehabilitation, Cancer and Rehabilitation. By inserting needles into specific points along these meridians, acupuncture practitioners believe that your energy flow will re-balance. In contrast, many Western practitioners view the acupuncture points as places to stimulate nerves, muscles and connective tissue.
OMICS International Organizes 1000+ Global Events Every Year across USA, Europe & Asia with support from 1000 more scientific societies and Publishes 700+ Open access journals which contains over 100000 eminent personalities, reputed scientists as editorial board and organizing committee members. The conference series website will provide you list and details about the conference organize worldwide.
Scope and Importance:
Acupuncture is a traditional form of oriental medicine which originated in China and is being practised by therapists all over the world now. Acupuncture treatment consists of inserting very fine needles at specific points on the skin, which are located near nerve endings.
The activity of your body's natural painkillers and increase blood flow. List of Associations: 1. Accreditation Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (ACAOM)
2. American Association of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (AAAOM)
3. Council of Colleges of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (CCAOM)
4. National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (NCCAOM)
5. National Guild of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (NGAOM)
6. Australian Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine Association Ltd (AACMA)
7. College of Traditional Chinese Medicine Practitioners and Acupuncturists of British Columbia (CTCMA)
8. Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture Association of Newfoundland and Labrador (CMAANL)
9. Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture Association of Canada (CMAAC)
10. Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture Association of Canada (CMAAC)
11. The Canadian Association of Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine (CAATCM)
12. The British Acupuncture Council (BAcC).
Acupuncture Today and acupuncturetoday.com are the only complete news sources in the profession and we don't take this honor lightly. The acupuncture and Oriental medicine profession is a blend of ancient traditions, healing styles and modern therapies. We provide content that is comprehensive enough to appeal to each of the profession's diverse groups. In addition, we provide a complete suite of additional products including newsletters, calendars and classifieds that provide our advertisers with the contextual platform they need to communicate with our readers, their customers.
International symposium and workshops:
1. Fifth Euro-India International Conference on Holistic Medicine (ICHM-2015), September 11-13, 2015, Kottayam, Kerala.
2.15th International Conference “Ayurveda & Autoimmune Disorders”October 9-11, 2015, San Jose, CA.
3.16th International conference on “Ayurveda & Psychiatry” September 18 & 19, 2015, Vevey, Switzerland.
List of Best International Conferences:
5. Podiatrist Meeting on Foot and Ankle Surgery
August 15-16, 2016 Oregon, USA
8. Surgery Conference
October 05-07, 2015 ,UAE
17. 3rd Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease Conference
July 11-12,2016 Brisbane, Australia.
Relevant Society and Associations:
1. Alliance for Natural Health
2. Alternative Medicine Foundation
3. American Academy of Medical Acupuncture
4. American Association of Oriental Medicine
5. American Holistic Medical Association
6. National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine
7. National Institute of Ayurvedic Medicine
8. Natural Healers
9. Price-Pottenger Nutrition Foundation
10. National Vaccine Information Center
11. National College of Naturopathic Medicine
12. National Center for Homeopathy
15. American Institute of Homeopathy.
1. Tendon Technology, Ltd.
2. Therapeutic Alliances, Inc
5. ProScan Imaging
6. Prentke Romich Company
7. Orbital Research
This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on May 25, 2022