Meet Inspiring Speakers and Experts at our 3000+ Global Conferenceseries Events with over 1000+ Conferences, 1000+ Symposiums and 1000+ Workshops on Medical, Pharma, Engineering, Science, Technology and Business.
Explore and learn more about Conference Series: World’s leading Event Organizer
As per available reports about 10 relevant Journals, 15 Conferences, 30 National symposiums are presently dedicated exclusively to Pediatric angina and about 2070 articles are being published on breathing disorder and pediatric angina.
Angina pectoris, commonly known as angina, is the sensation of chest pain, pressure, or squeezing, often due to ischemia of the heart muscle from obstruction or spasm of the coronary arteries. While angina pectoris can derive from anemia, cardiac arrhythmias and heart failure, its main cause is coronary artery disease, an atherosclerotic process affecting the arteries feeding the heart. The term derives from the Latin angere ("to strangle") and pectus ("chest"), and can therefore be translated as "a strangling feeling in the chest". There is a weak relationship between severity of pain and degree of oxygen deprivation in the heart muscle (i.e., there can be severe pain with little or no risk of a myocardial infarction (heart attack) and a heart attack can occur without pain).
OMICS International Organizes 1000+ Global Events Every Year across USA, Europe & Asia with support from 1000 more scientific societies and Publishes 700+ Open access journals which contains over 100000 eminent personalities, reputed scientists as editorial board and organizing committee members. The conference series website will provide you list and details about the conference organize worldwide.
Scope and importance:
Angina will be the best platform for all the specialists and super specialists, renowned Scientists, research scholars, students who are working in this field across the globe under a single roof to exchange their knowledge related to Angina. This international event is an effort to find an alternative for invasive imaging technique against diseases like Rheumatic heart disease, Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy, Dilated Cardiomyopathy, Kawasaki Disease Rheumatic Fever etc. Angina is pain or discomfort in the chest. It often has a squeezing or pressure-like feel. This discomfort can also be felt in the shoulders, arms, neck, jaws, or back.
Anginal pain usually lasts for no more than 2-10 minutes. Ludwig's angina is a rapidly progressing cellulitis involving the submandibular neck space. It is characterized by brawny induration of the sub mental region and floor of mouth, bearing the potential for rapid airway obstruction. Airway management, antibiotics, and judicious surgical intervention are the mainstays of successful therapy. We present a case of Ludwig's angina in a 5-year-old child and offer a meta-analysis of pediatric cases of Ludwig's angina described in the literature over the past 30 years. The presentation, etiology, management, and potential complications of this disorder in the pediatric population are discussed Ludwig's angina is a potentially life-threatening, rapidly expanding, diffuse inflammation of the submandibular and sublingual spaces that occurs most often in young adults with dental infections.
However, this disorder can develop in children , in whom it can cause serious airway compromise. Symptoms include severe neck pain and swelling, fever, malaise and dysphagia. Stridor suggests an impending airway crisis. Causative bacteria include many gram-negative and anaerobic organisms, streptococci and staphylococci. Initial treatment consists of high doses of penicillin G given intravenously, sometimes in combination with other drugs. Patients usually recover without complications.
Angina pectoris market is expected to grow at the CAGR of 3.5% and reach the value of $12,707.4 million by the year 2018. This growth is primarily driven by the increase in number of patients undergoing treatment for angina pectoris and likely approval of new therapies like varespladib and Generx that are in late stage of clinical development. If approved, these products are expected to contribute in the growth of angina pectoris industry as they will be marketed at premium price by their inventor companies. Innovative mechanism of action of these products will lead to improvements in effectiveness and safety over currently marketed products.
List of Best International Conferences:
1. 6th Clinical Cardiology Conference November 30-December 02, 2015 San Antonio, USA
2. 7th Cardiothoracic Conference March 29-30, 2016 Atlanta, USA
3. 8th Cardiologists Conference July 18-20, 2016 Berlin, Germany
4. Cardiac Nursing Conference May 5-7, 2016 Chicago, USA
5. 2nd Pediatric Cardiology Conference September 22-24, 2016, Las Vegas, USA
12. Hypertension Conference, Aug 4-6, 2016, Toronto, Canada
13. 10th Interventional Cardiology Conference, Sept 12-14, 2016, Berlin, Germany
14. Cardiovascular Imaging Conference, Nov 7-9, 2016, Istanbul, Turkey
15. Angiology Conference Dec 8-10, 2016,San Antonio, USA
16. Internal Medicine Conference, November 03-05, 2016 Baltimore, Maryland, USA
17. Anesthesia and Intensive Care conference September 12-14, 2016 Phoenix, Arizona, USA
18. 4th Surgery conference October 05-07, 2015 Crowne Plaza, Dubai, UAE
19. 5th Surgery conference October 06-08, 2016 Alicante, Spain
20. 2nd Pain Medicine Conference May 16-18, 2016 San Antonio, USA
21. Hospice and Palliative Care Conference August 31-September 02, 2015 Orlando, USA
22. 2nd Hospice and Palliative Care Conference August 25-27, 2016 Philadelphia, USA
23. 15. Echocardiography Workshop on 2-D and Doppler- Mar 07, 2016 to Mar 10, 2016Vail, Colo
24. 16. Echo Revolution - Adult Echocardiography- Mar 11, 2016 to Mar 13, 2016 Boston, Mass.
25. 17. Echo Fiesta - Review Course for Adult Echo - Apr 07, 2016 to Apr 10, 2016 San Antonio, Texas
26. 18. Korean Cardiology Related Societies Joint Scientific Congress - Apr 15, 2016 to Apr 16, 2016 Daegu, Korea
27. 19. Basics to Advanced Echocardiography in Nashville-May 25, 2016 to May 28, 2016 Nashville, Tenn.
28. 20. New Cardiovascular Horizons NCVH Jun 01, 2016 to Jun 03, 2016 New Orleans, La.
29. 21. World Heart Federation - World Congress of Cardiology WCC Jun 04, 2016 to Jun 07, 2016 Mexico City, Mexico
30. 22. 14th International Conference on Clinical & Experimental Cardiology Nov 14-16, 2016San Francisco, USA
Relevant Society and Associations
1. British Society for Heart Failure
2. Bulgarian Society of Cardiology
3. Cardiology Society of Serbia
4. Croatian Cardiac Society
5. Cyprus Society of Cardiology
6. Czech Society of Cardiology
7. Danish Society of Cardiology
8. Egyptian Society of Cardiology
9. Estonian Society of Cardiology
10. Finnish Cardiac Society
11. French Society of Cardiology
12. German Cardiac Society
13. Heart Failure Society of Bosnia Herzegovina
14. Heart Failure Society of America
15. Macedonian Heart Failure Association
16. Moldavian Society of Cardiology
17. Moroccan Society of Cardiology
18. Netherlands Society of Cardiology
19. Norwegian Society of Cardiology
20. Polish Cardiac Society
21. WG on HF of the Portuguese Society of Cardiology
22. Romanian Society of Cardiology
23. Russian Heart Failure Society
24. Slovak Society of Cardiology
25. Slovenian Society of Cardiology
26. Spanish Heart Failure WG
27. Swedish Society of Cardiology
28. Swiss Society of Cardiology
29. WG of HF of Turkish Society of Cardiology
30. Ukrainian Association of Cardiology
31. WG for HF of Hellenic Society of Cardiology
32. Canadian Society of Echocardiography
33. British society of Echocardiography
34. American Society of Echocardiography
1. United Therapeutics
5. Gilead Sciences
9. Bristol-Myers Squibb
10. We Heart Junk
11. Berlin Heart GmbH
12. Stream Line Pharma Private Limited
13. Grupo Jads Ewans Company
14. Golden Heart Utilities
This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on 14th Sep, 2015
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8031, 8041
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8045, 8047
Immunology & Microbiology Conferences
Nursing and Healthcare Conferences
Clinical and Biochemistry Conferences
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8031, 8037
Material Science Conferences
Genetics & Mol Biology Conferences
Media Partners | Advertising