- Selection of the Young Scientist Award winner will be made on the basis of the candidate's contribution and achievements in the respective research field
- Each submission will be accepted based on the theme of the conference. Submissions will be rejected if not found related to the scope/area of the conference
- The acceptance and rejection of submissions will be taken care by the selection committee only
- Initial submissions will go through a level-1 checking. Selected candidates will be asked to submit their full length research for level-2 checking
- Final selected candidates will be called for the award ceremony
- Each applicant is required to make a brief power point presentation (15-30 minutes) about his/her research work at the conference.
- This may be followed by 10 minutes Q&A session / discussion
- The selection committee members will announce the final winner
- Candidates are allowed to apply for 2 conferences at most
- Candidates should fill in the form completely. Filelds with * marks are mandatory
- Abstracts should not be more than 300 words. The abstract should contain the introduction, materials and methods, results & discussion, keywords along with the title. Size of abstracts should not exceed 1 MB
- Photograph should be in-between 20-50 kb in size.
- A duly signed recommendation letter by the departmental head/ faculty member. Size of letter should not exceed 1 MB
- Canvassing in any form will lead to the rejection of the paper/submission