About Open Access:
Open Access is a publication model that enables the dissemination of research articles to the global community without restriction usually through the internet. Thus, all articles published under open access can be accessed by anyone with internet connection. OMICS Publishing Group strongly supports the Open Access initiative. Abstracts and full texts (HTML, XML and PDF format) of all articles published by OMICS Publishing Group are freely accessible to everyone immediately after publication.
• All works published by OMICS Publishing Group are under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License. This permits anyone to copy, distribute, transmit and adapt the work provided the original work and source is appropriately cited.
• OMICS Publishing Group supports the Bethesda Statement on Open Access Publishing.
• OMICS Publishing Group is ardent to open access. We strongly believe that removing barriers to research published online will greatly aid to the progress in OMICS scientific and technical disciplines.
• Papers published in OMICS Publishing Group are peer reviewed.
• OMICS Publishing Group will keep up to date with latest advances in the field and papers published in its Journal will reach the readers directly by email for free of cost.
• Distributed widely through the Internet.
• Archived online in the transactions of the OMICS Publishing Group, which provides the international scientific community with immediate and permanent access to individual papers.
OMICS Publishing Group accepts online letters to the editors, brief comments that contribute to the previously published articles or other relevant findings in OMICS field.
Definition of Open Access Publication
• An Open Access Publication is one that meets the following two conditions:
1:The author(s) and copyright holder(s) grant(s) to all users a free, irrevocable, worldwide, perpetual right of access to, and a license to copy, use, distribute, transmit and display the work publicly and to make and distribute derivative works, in any digital medium for any responsible purpose, subject to proper attribution of authorship, as well as the right to make small numbers of printed copies for their personal use.
2 :A complete version of the work and all supplemental materials, including a copy of the permission as stated above, in a suitable standard electronic format is deposited immediately upon initial publication in at least one online repository that is supported by an academic institution, scholarly society, government agency or other well-established organization that seeks to enable open access, unrestricted distribution, interoperability, and long-term archiving (for the biomedical sciences, PubMed Central is such a repository).
Open access is a property of individual works!
• Community standards, rather than copyright law, will continue to provide the mechanism for enforcement of proper attribution and responsible use of the published work, as they do now