Meet Inspiring Speakers and Experts at our 3000+ Global Conferenceseries Events with over 1000+ Conferences, 1000+ Symposiums and 1000+ Workshops on Medical, Pharma, Engineering, Science, Technology and Business.
Explore and learn more about Conference Series: World’s leading Event Organizer
Social Science is an academic discipline concerned with society and the relationships among individuals within a society. Social Science includes anthropology, economics, political science, psychology and sociology. In a wider sense, it may often include some fields in the humanities such as archaeology, history, law and linguistics. Social Science provides vital information for governments and policymakers, local authorities, non-governmental organizations and others. Social Science tells us about the world beyond our immediate experience, and can help explain how our own society works.Social Science Conferences highlights the need of Social Sciences in the modern society, the inclusion of Social Sciences will help in creating an orderly society and it will also help in measuring the social development of the society. Social Science Conferences will address the advent of market forces & Globalization are posing threat to the existence of Social Sciences in the Higher Education. In order to make Social Sciences relevant, pertinent and potent, Social Sciences Scientists have to scrutinize their own concept about how society works and engage in vigorous self examination of their approaches in order to define common tasks and set a shared agenda.
OMICS group international is an amalgamation of Open Access publications and worldwide international science conferences and events. Established in the year 2007 with the sole aim of making the information on Sciences and technology ‘Open Access’, OMICS Group publishes 400 online open access scholarly journals in all aspects of Science, Engineering, Management and Technology journals. OMICS Group also organizes 300 International conferences annually across the globe, where knowledge transfer takes place through debates, round table discussions, poster presentations, workshops, symposia and exhibitions.
The National Symposium and workshop’s develops knowledge transformation in Social Science and Health Research. National Symposium and workshop’s provide a wide range of learning opportunities progressed by international and national experts. Around 13 National Symposiums and Workshops are going to be held across the globe which includes Fifth Pre-Conference Workshop on “Approaches to Social Science Research”, UGC Sponsored National Symposium-cum-Workshop on “Research Methodology & Computer Applications in Social Sciences”, National Workshop on “Data Analysis for Social Sciences” and many more.
Relevant Associations and Societies
1. Social Science History Association (SSHA)
2. Consortium of Social Science Association (COSSA)
3. Society for Social Studies of Science (4S)
4. The Computational Social Science Society of the Americas (CSSSA)
5. Association of Science & Society (AS&S)
6. International Honour Society in Social Sciences
7. The American Association of Behavioural and Social Sciences (AABSS)
8. Indian Association for Social Sciences and Health
9. The Association of Asian Social Science Research Councils
1. International Conference on Interdisciplinary Social Sciences 'Interdisciplinary Approaches to Contemporary Social Change'
2. The Asian Conference on the Social Sciences 2015-ACSS
3. International Conference on Social Sciences-ICOSS
4. The Shanghai International Conference on Social Science
5. The Asia-Pacific Social Science Conference
6. The Annual Hawaii International Conference on Social Sciences
7. Bangkok International Conference on Social Science
8. International Conference on Social Sciences
9. International Conference on Business and Social Sciences
10. The European Conference on the Social Sciences
1. Social Science Research Council
2. Social Science Research Network (SSRN)
3. Social Science Electronic Publishing
This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on 23rd Sep, 2014
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8031, 8041
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8045, 8047
Immunology & Microbiology Conferences
Nursing and Healthcare Conferences
Clinical and Biochemistry Conferences
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8031, 8037
Material Science Conferences
Genetics & Mol Biology Conferences
Media Partners | Advertising