Meet Inspiring Speakers and Experts at our 3000+ Global Conference Series LLC LTD Events with over 1000+ Conferences, 1000+ Symposiums
and 1000+ Workshops on Medical, Pharma, Engineering, Science, Technology and Business.
Explore and learn more about Conference Series LLC LTD : World’s leading Event Organizer
A Social Reform refers to any attempt that seeks to correct any injustices in a society. People who are involved in social reforms do so with the aim of improving the quality of life. Social Reform is a kind of social movement that aims to make gradual change, or change in certain aspects of society, rather than rapid or fundamental changes. A reform movement is distinguished from more radical social movements such as revolutionary movements. Social Reform Conferences critically analyze the education, social and development projects. Social Reform Conference provides an opportunity for discussion, and debate and will be of especial relevance to those who are affected by the proposed legislation be they involved as service users, advocates, health and social care policy makers or practitioners, lawyers, researchers, independent sector service providers and policy activists.
OMICS group international is an amalgamation of Open Access publications and worldwide international science conferences and events. Established in the year 2007 with the sole aim of making the information on Sciences and technology ‘Open Access’, OMICS Group publishes 400 online open access scholarly journals in all aspects of Science, Engineering, Management and Technology journals. OMICS Group also organizes 300 International conferences annually across the globe, where knowledge transfer takes place through debates, round table discussions, poster presentations, workshops, symposia and exhibitions.
Around 7 National Symposiums and Workshops are going to be held across the globe which includes National Social Watch organized the workshop on “Administrative Reforms for Better Governance”,on 26th November 2012, “2013 Symposium on social reforms held in Tunisia”, “India Symposium to be held to foster economic & social reforms between India and German speaking European Nations”, “Seminars on Reforming Florida’s School System”, “International Workshop on Police Reform and Human Rights in the Western Balkans” and many more.
Relevant Associations and Societies
1. Union for Reform Judaism
2. Kuwaiti Social Reform Association
3. The Soul of Civil Society
4. Social Reform Society group (Kuwait)
5. Social Work and Health Care Reform
6. Reforming society in the 19th century
7. Social Capital and Civil Society
8. The Society for Social Work Leadership in Health Care
9. Sulabh International Social Service Organisation
10. Association of Democratic Reforms
1. International Conference Tradition and Reform, Social Reconstruction of Europe
2. 2014 Social Care Reform and Resource Allocation
3. National Conference on Sustainability, Reforms and Social Justice in Indian Economy-Lessons Learnt
4. The Economic and Social Outlook Conference Pathways to Growth: the reform imperative
5. State of Reform Policy Conference
6. 34th International Conference on critical thinking and Educational Reform
7. The 2nd National Social Care Conference and Exhibition-Social Care 2014-Care for all
8. Health System Reform in Asia Conference
9. Conference on Social Policy Innovation
10. ECPR General Conference Glasgow 2014: The Politics of Welfare and Social Policy Reform
11. Oregon State of Reform Health Policy Conference
12. New Push for Reform: Signals from China’s Two Parliamentary Conferences:
12th National People’s Congress (NPC)
People’s Political Consultative Conference (CPPCC)
Companies Associated with Social Reform
1. The Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances- the Government of India
2. Florida Citizens for Social Reform
3. The Scottish Government
4. International Monetary Fund
5. Sulabh International Social Service Organisation
This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on May 28, 2020