Meet Inspiring Speakers and Experts at our 3000+ Global Conferenceseries Events with over 1000+ Conferences, 1000+ Symposiums and 1000+ Workshops on Medical, Pharma, Engineering, Science, Technology and Business.
Explore and learn more about Conference Series: World’s leading Event Organizer
Physicians and Surgeons diagnose and treat injuries or illnesses. Physicians examine patients, take medical histories, prescribe medications, and order, perform, and interpret diagnostic tests. They counsel patients on die, hygiene, and preventive healthcare. Surgeons operate on patients to treat injuries, such as broken bones; diseases, such as cancerous tumors; and deformities, such as cleft palates. The education and focus of chiropractors, dentists, and optometrists differ from those of physicians and surgeons. However, the laws relating to physicians and surgeons generally apply to these medical professionals as well. In addition, these professionals are subject to laws regulating their specific area of practice. They are prohibited by law from practicing medicine or Surgery.
Importance and Scope
According to recent research Nonsurgical treatments lead the way across the globe and they are broadly classified into three major categories: injectable products, energy based devices and active cosmetics.A physician is a professional who practices medicine, which is concerned with promoting, maintaining or restoring human health through the study, diagnosis, and treatment of disease, injury, and other physical and mental impairments. They may focus their practice on certain disease categories, types of patients, or methods of treatment – known as specialist medical practitioners – or assume responsibility for the provision of continuing and comprehensive medical care to individuals, families, and communities – known as general practitioners. In medicine, a surgeon is a specialist in surgery. Surgery is a broad category of invasive medical treatment that involves the cutting of a body, whether that of a human or other animal, for a specific reason such as the removal of diseased tissue or to repair a tear or breakage. Surgeons may be physicians, dentists, podiatrists, or veterinarians.
Physicians and Surgeons are some of the highest-paid and most well-educated individuals in the country. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, there were 661,400 individuals employed as physicians and surgeons in 2008. The number of new jobs in these fields was expected to grow to 805,500 by 2018. When choosing a career in the medical field, it can be helpful to know the basic differences between physicians and surgeons before picking a specialization.
The market analysis report says as currently it worth over $20 billion and is set to rise to over $27 billion by 2019. The North American market accounts for about 45% of the global market.
OMICS International organises 1000+ Global Events every year in Conference series, on Clinical, Medicine, Pharma and Science & Technology every year across USA, Europe, Asia, Middle East, Australia and UK with support from 1000 more scientific societies and Publishes 700+ open access journals which contains over 100000 eminent personalities, reputed scientists as editorial board and organizing committee members.
1. 4th Surgery Conference
October 05-07, 2015 Dubai, UAE
11. 3rd Cardiology & Cardiovascular Medicine Research (CCMR) Conference
February 22-23, 2016 Singapore
12. American Society for Reconstructive Microsurgery Annual Meeting
March 16 -19, 2016 Scottsdale, USA
13. Asian-Australasian Society for Stereotactic and Functional Neurosurgery Meeting
March 01- April 01, 2016 Cairns, Australia
14. Annual Conference of the American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery
March 30- April 03, 2016 Boston, USA
15. 17th ESSKA Congress
May 04-07, 2016 Barcelona, Spain
16. Annual Meeting and Endo Expo on Minimally Invasive Surgery Week
August 28 -31, 2016 Boston, USA
17. 102nd Annual Congress American College of Surgeons Clinical
October 16 -20, 2016 Washington, USA
18. 6th Annual conference of Physician Assistants in Orthopedic Surgery
19. AASPA (American Association of Physician Assistants) CME Meeting & Surgical Update 2015
20. National Surgical Conference for Foundation and Student Doctors (Sheffield)
21. 10th SGSS (Saudi general surgery society) Annual meeting
22. Annual Academic Sessions 2015 of the College of Surgeons of Sri Lanka
23. Minimally Invasive Surgery Week Annual Meeting and Endo Expo in US
International Symposia and Workshops:
· The Annual ISHRS Orlando Live Surgery Workshop
· Medico Surgical Workshop
· North Carolina Society of Eye Physicians and Surgeons Annual Meeting
· Canadian Surgery Forum 2015
· Physician Management Institute workshop
International Societies and Associations:
· Saudi general surgery society
· Association of Physician Assistants in Cardiovascular Surgery
· Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada.
· The Association of Physicians of India.
· The Association of Surgeons of India
· American Society of Bariatric Physicians
· The College of Physicians and Surgeons of British Columbia
· American Association of Physician Assistants
· Association of American Physicians and Surgeons, Inc.
· American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery (AACS)
· Society of Laparoendoscopic Surgeons
· The North Carolina Medical Society
· Obesity Surgery Society of Australia & New Zealand
· The College of Surgeons of Sri Lanka
· British Association of Oral Surgeons
· Association of Surgeons in Training
· World Journal of Laparoscopic Surgery
· NYPD Captains Endowment Association
· Association of Facial Aesthetician & Aesthetic surgeons of India
· Orthopaedic Trauma Association (OTA)
This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on 14th Sep, 2015
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8031, 8041
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8045, 8047
Immunology & Microbiology Conferences
Nursing and Healthcare Conferences
Clinical and Biochemistry Conferences
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8031, 8037
Material Science Conferences
Genetics & Mol Biology Conferences
Media Partners | Advertising