Physical Therapy Rehabilitation Webinars will help in enhancing the knowledge of the participants in allied fields and will be a varied combination of scientists, research professionals, academicians, students and research scholars. Physical Therapy Rehabilitation webinars include effectual keynote lectures, plenary talks, business advertisement and networking. The Physical Therapy Rehabilitation webinars are for the renowned scientists and it provides an excellent opportunity for them to explore and share the knowledge on latest advancements in the field.
Physical Therapy Rehabilitation Webinars are intended to support scientists, scholars and business leaders in delivering their ideas by a safe on the evolving situation and also to explore the London market and economy of Physical Therapy Rehabilitation field in present era.
Webinars & Conferences By Continents
Asia-Pacific & Middle East
Webinars & Conferences By Subject
Asian Rehabilitation Medicine Conferences | Asian Physical Therapy Conferences | Asian Rehabilitation Meetings | Osaka Rehabilitation Conferences | World Rehabilitation Medicine Conferences | Physiotherapy Conferences | International Physical Therapy Conferences | Rehabilitation Medicine 2020 Japan | Asian Physiotherapy Conferences | Rehabilitation Medicine Summit 2020 | Physical Medicine Conferences | Sports Medicine Conferences 2020 Japan
Theme: “Divulging Advances and Exploring the New Horizons in Physiotherapy’’
Rehabilitation Medicine 2020: Conference Series LLC LTD invites the participants from all over the world to attend 10th World Congress on Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation during February 12-13, 2020 to be held in Auckland, New Zealand which includes prompt keynote presentations, Oral talks, Poster presentations and Exhibitions.
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation focus on innovative technologies. This meeting includes motivating logical introductions and keynote speakers who will provide an international platform for discussion of present and future challenges physical medicine and Rehabilitation.
The attendees can find exclusive sessions and panel discussions on latest innovations in Advanced Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation treatments by:
- Lectures from renowned speakers
- Keynote forums by Prominent Professors, Doctors
- Open Innovation Challenges
- Poster presentations by Young Researchers
- Global Networking sessions with 50+ Countries
- Novel techniques to benefit your research
- Best platform for Global business and Networking opportunities
- Meet the editors of referred journals, Society and Association members across the Globe
- Excellent platform to showcase the latest products and formulations in Rehabilitation field
Scientific Sessions: Physical Therapy | Cardiac Rehabilitation | Cancer Rehabilitation | Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine | Psychiatric Rehabilitation | Drug Rehabilitation | Neurological Rehabilitation | Neurological Rehabilitation | Physical Agents in Rehabilitation | Physiotherapy for Children’s | Therapeutic Massage | Documentation in Physiotherapy | Therapies in Sports and Exercise | Biosciences in Rehabilitation | Essentials of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation | Naturopathic Physical Medicine | Mastering the competencies | Acupuncture | Exercise Testing and Prescription
Physiotherapy Conferences | Physiotherapy Research Conferences | World Physiotherapy Conferences | Physio Congress 2019 | Sports Physiotherapy Conferences | Physical therapy Rehabilitation Conferences | Novel Physiotherapies Conference 2019 | Risk Management Conferences | Global Physiotherapy 2020 | Physio Sports Medicine 2020|
Theme: “Best Practices and Recent Advancements in Physiotherapy and Sports Medicine - A way Forward to Best Therapy”
Physio Sports Medicine 2020: International Conference on Physiotherapy, Kinesiology and Sports Medicine going to held on February 19-20, 2020 Osaka, Japan. The conference invites all the participants across the globe to attend and share their insights and convey recent developments in the field of Physiotherapy. Sports Medicine will help you to better understand how drugs affect cellular function in the nervous system.
Scientific Sessions : Advancements in Physiotherapy, Current Trends in Physiotherapy, Documentation in Physiotherapy, Physical Therapy & Rehabilitation, Physiotherapy Techniques and Exercises| Physiotherapy in Treatment & Care, Management and Analysis Sports Physiotherapy and Sports Medicine, Sports Science & Exercise Physiology, Kinesiology & Biomechanics, Spine and Spinal Cord Injury, Yoga & Fitness in Physical Therapy,
Physiotherapy Conference 2020: 8th International Conference & Exhibition on Physiotherapy & Physical Rehabilitation during March 18-19, 2020, London, UK invites all the participants from all over the world to attend the top physiotherapy conference includes prompt keynote presentations, Oral talks, Poster presentations, Young Researcher Forum, and Exhibitions. Physiotherapy & Physical Rehabilitation will focus on innovative technologies leading to the development of both assessment and rehabilitation tools, the conference will feature inspiring scientific presentations and plenary speakers, enhancing interactions between engineers and physiotherapists. Physiotherapy Professional, Physiotherapists, Practitioners, Therapists and Treatment providers, relevant clinical applications in fields such as neurology, orthopaedics, and respiratory physiotherapy will be discussed throughout the workshops. Physiotherapy, also known as physical therapy, is a type of treatment provided by healthcare providers for the development, maintenance, and restoration of a human body’s ability to move and function. This research study involved the usage of extensive secondary sources, directories, and databases, to identify and collect information useful for this technical, market-oriented, and commercial study of the global physiotherapy and its equipment market. WHO’s National Institute on Aging states that prevalence of dementia and neurodegenerative disorders are expected to rise sharply (25–30%) with growing age. Dementia is ultimately accompanied by loss of reasoning, speech, and motor functions. Chronic diseases and lifestyle-related habits contribute to approximately 75% of the health costs. The PPACA regulation has affected Americans and is expected to impact physical therapists in the future. The rise in the number of patients suffering from cardiovascular, neurological, and musculoskeletal diseases are expected to further propel the demand for this equipment in future, not only in the developed economies but also in emerging economies such as India and China.
Scientific Sessions: Physiotherapy & Physiotherapy Techniques, Sports & Physiotherapy, Neurological Rehabilitation, Women’s Health and Paediatric Physiotherapy, Geriatric Physiotherapy and Chiropractic care, Physiotherapy in Oncology and Palliative Care, Rehabilitation Methods, Advancements in Physiotherapy, Yoga & Fitness in Physical therapy, Physiotherapy Techniques and Exercises, Acupuncture, Traditional Physical Therapy Medicine, Chinese Physical therapy Medicine, Complementary physical therapy medicine, Chest and Respiratory physiotherapy
Asian Physiotherapy Conferences | Asia Physiotherapy Meetings | Kyoto Physiotherapy Conference | Kyoto Physiotherapy Meetings | Sydney Physiotherapy Meetings | Sydney Physiotherapy Conferences | Australia Physiotherapy Conferences | Physiotherapy 2019 Conferences | Physiotherapy Meetings | Physiotherapy 2020 Japan | Physical Therapy Conferences | Rehabilitation Medicine Conferences | World Physiotherapy Conferences | International Physiotherapy Conferences
Theme: “Outstanding Scientific Developments and Treatment Strategies of Physiotherapy”
Physiotherapy 2020: Conference Series LLC Ltd insist participants from all over the universe to clock in “8th International Conference on Physiotherapy & Physical Rehabilitation” during August 10-11, 2020 in Bangkok, Thailand which includes precise keynote, presentations Oral talks, poster presentation, and Exhibitions.
Physiotherapy Conference 2020 that aims at bringing together all the Physiotherapists and Fitness professionals, students to provide an international forum for the dissemination of original research results, new ideas and practical development experiences which concentrate on both theory and practices in our International Meetings.
The majority of Physiotherapists 2020 Attendees will be Physiotherapists, Doctors, Academic Professors, Lecturers, Board Directors, Deans, CEOs, and Researchers. Also, we will be seeing the Physical health professionals like Physical Therapists, Nutritionists, Sports Psychologists, Exercise Physiologists, and Primary Care Physicians with fellowship training and added qualification in sports medicine that then combine their practice of sports medicine with their primary specialty.
Scientific Sessions: Physical Therapy Science | Advancement in Physiotherapy | Physiotherapy methods and Instrumentation | Geriatric Physical Therapy | Women’s Health & Palliative Care | Neurological Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation | Physiotherapy in Treatment & Care | Physical Therapy & Rehabilitation | Manual Physiotherapy Strategies | Artificial Physiotherapy Methods | Experimental techniques in Physiotherapies | Physiotherapy in sport related injuries | Acupuncture & Techniques | Yoga & Fitness | Nursing Physiotherapy | Paediatric Physiotherapy | Healthcare | Kinesiology & Biomechanics | Sports Physiotherapy and Sports Medicine | Chest and Respiratory physiotherapy | Physiotherapy Lymph edema | Physiotherapy in Oncology and Palliative Care | Physiotherapy Management and Post-operative Physiotherapy | Physiotherapy Techniques and Exercises | Neonatal Physiotherapy
Rehabilitation Conferences | Physical Medicine Conferences | Physiatry Conference | Physiotherapy Meeting | PM&R Conferences | Physical Therapy Summit | Best Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Summit Conferences | Rehabilitation Congress | International Physiatry Conferences
3rd World Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation conference: We are excited to invite the participants all around the world for the 3rd World Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Conference held at Barcelona, Spain during June 18-19, 2020 under the theme “Joining Minds to Create a Future without Disabilities”. Developed by the co-ordination of eminent personalities from all over the world, Rehabilitation Health 2020 includes Keynote presentations, Poster presentations, Oral talks and Exhibitions. This gathering provides the stage for speakers to share their knowledge on Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation with the various personalities from all over the world to create a future without any disabilities.
Scientific Sessions: Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Physical Therapy, Sports Medicine, Drug Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, Speech Therapy, Brain Injury, Occupational Therapy, Respiratory Therapy, Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine, Cardiac Rehabilitation, Cognitive Rehabilitation, Vocational Rehabilitation, Veterinary Rehabilitation, Spinal Cord Injury, Modalities, Neuromuscular Medicine, Electro Diagnostic Medicine, Physiatrists, Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Novel Physiotherapies Conferences | Novel Physiotherapy Conferences | Physical Rehabilitation | Physiotherapy Symposium | Novel physiotherapies Meetings | Physiotherapy Conferences | Novel Physiotherapy Congress | Physical Rehabilitation Conferences | Physiotherapy Meetings | Physiotherapy Congress | Novel Physiotherapies Conferences
Novel Physiotherapies 2020: 7th International Conference and Expo on Novel Physiotherapies and Physical Rehabilitation during September 21-22, 2020, Berlin, Germany invites all the participants from all over the world to attend the top physiotherapy conference includes prompt keynote presentations, Oral talks, Poster presentations, Young Researcher Forum, and Exhibitions. Novel Physiotherapies 2020 will focus on innovative technologies leading to the development of both assessment and rehabilitation tools, the conference will feature inspiring scientific presentations and plenary speakers, enhancing interactions between engineers and physiotherapists. Physiotherapy Professional, Physiotherapists, Practitioners, Therapists and Treatment providers, relevant clinical applications in fields such as neurology, orthopaedics, and respiratory physiotherapy will be discussed throughout the workshops. Physiotherapy is used to treat bone fractures, amputation, joint disorders, back and neck pain, arthritis, and post operation illnesses. Based on the advanced technology, numerous new of physiotherapy equipment have been launched in the market. Rise in prevalence of stroke & Parkinson’s disease are fuelling growth of the market in the coming years. Owing the aforementioned factors, increase in a number of physiotherapy clinics and expansion of services are propelling growth of the global physiotherapy devices market over the forecast period. The global physiotherapy devices market is primarily driven by the high incidence of injuries and ailments. Lifestyle changes and poor habits which may lead to pain in the body’s ligaments, or muscles, surge in the incidence of these injuries and pain has boosted adoption of the physiotherapy devices and likely to drive the growth of the global physiotherapy devices market from the past few years. However, uncertain reimbursement policies in numerous regions and economic downturn mainly in European countries are crimping growth of the physiotherapy devices market.
Scientific Sessions: Physical Therapy, Sports and Physiotherapy, Neurological Rehabilitation, Spine and Spinal Disorders, Cardiopulmonary Rehabilitation, Women’s Health and Paediatric Physiotherapy, Osteoporosis and Bone cancer, Arthritis, Geriatric Physiotherapy and Chiropractic care, Osteopathy, Artificial techniques, Yoga & Fitness, Hydrotherapy, Experimental Techniques in Physiotherapy, Advancements in Physiotherapy, Manual Physiotherapy Strategies
Asian Sports Medicine Conferences | Asia Physiotherapy Meetings | Auckland Physical Therapy Conference | New Zealand Physiotherapy Meetings | Rehabilitation Medicine Meetings | Physiotherapy Conferences | Sports Medicine Conferences | Sports Medicine 2020 Conferences | Physiotherapy Meetings | Physical Therapy Conferences | Rehabilitation Medicine Conferences | World Sports Medicine Conferences | International Sports Medicine Conferences
Theme: “New advances for prevention/treatment in the field of Sports Injury Prevention and Recovery”
Sports Medicine 2020: Conference Series LLC Ltd insist participants from all over the universe to clock in “3rd International Conference on Physical Education, Sports Medicine and Doping Studies” during October 05-06, 2020 in Auckland, New Zealand which includes precise keynote, presentations Oral talks, poster presentation, and Exhibitions.
Sports Medicine 2020 that aims at bringing together all the Athletes and Fitness professionals, students to provide an international forum for the dissemination of original research results, new ideas and practical development experiences which concentrate on both theory and practices in our International Meetings.
The majority of Sports Medicine 2020 Attendees will be Physiotherapists, Doctors, Academic Professors, Lecturers, Board Directors, Deans, CEOs, and Researchers. Also, we will be seeing the Physical health professionals like Physical Therapists, Nutritionists, Sports Psychologists, Exercise Physiologists, and Primary Care Physicians with fellowship training and added qualification in sports medicine that then combine their practice of sports medicine with their primary specialty.
Scientific Sessions: Science and Medicine in Sport | Sports Science: Education and Training | Sports and Physical health | Injuries and Orthopaedic Treatments in Sports | Exercise Physiology and Role of Hormones in Sport and Fitness | Sports Nutrition and Supplements | Doping and Anti-Doping Studies | Exercise and Physical Therapies for Multiple Diseases | Motor Skill Acquisition and Sports Psychology | Computer Science Involved In Sports Science | Sports Technologies in Talents and Performance | Multidisciplinary Contributions to Sports Science | Natural or Herbal Medicine for Sports | Physical Education and sports for All | Physical Therapy Science | Advancement in Physiotherapy | Physiotherapy in Treatment & Care | Womens Health & Palliative Care | Fitness & Nutrition and Health | Physical Activity | Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Scope and Importance
The Physical Therapists industry has benefited in the past five years from an aging population and increased prevalence of chronic diseases, both of which have expanded demand for industry services. Additionally, higher rates of private health insurance resulting from federal healthcare reform have made industry services affordable to more of the population. Despite expanding revenue, however, physical therapists have faced significant cost pressures, and consolidation and specialization within the industry have increased. Furthermore, Medicare reimbursement caps and cuts could present an impediment to industry growth in the five years to 2020. The U.S outpatient rehabilitation market is estimated to be a $19 billion industry with a projected annual growth rate of five percent or higher. The sector is also highly fragmented, with no company controlling significant market share.
- Outpatient rehabilitation is a $29.6 billion industry that is expected to grow 7% annually through 2018P. Physical therapy accounts for an estimated $26.6 billion, or approximately 90%, of all outpatient rehabilitation spending. Highly fragmented with largest 50 competitors comprising less than 25% of the market
- Numerous, positive factors driving long-term growth:
- Expanding patient population that provides favorable tailwinds:
- Aging U.S. population
- Increasing penetration of physical therapy services
- New government regulations (e.g., the PPACA) increasing patient access to physical therapy
- Outpatient rehabilitation is significantly less costly than surgery or hospitalization, but with similar clinical effectiveness.
Organizations involved in Physical therapy
- Alberta Physiotherapy Association
- Canadian Academy of Manipulative Therapy
- Canadian orthopractic Manual Therapy Association
- American Physical Therapy Association
- Doctor of Physical Therapy Visionary Foundation
- Texas Physical Therapy Association
- Australian Physical Therapy Association
- Finnish Association of Physiotherapists
- Japanese Association of Rehabilitation Medicine
- Federation of State Boards of Physical Therapy
- American Physical Therapy Association
- Arizona Physical Therapy Association
- Arkansas Physical Therapy Association
- California Physical Therapy Association
- Colorado Physical Therapy Association
- Connecticut Physical Therapy Association
- Delaware Physical Therapy Association
- Florida Physical Therapy Association
- Georgia Physical Therapy Association
- Hawaii Physical Therapy Association
- Idaho Physical Therapy Association
- Illinois Physical Therapy Association
- Indiana Physical Therapy Association
- Iowa Physical Therapy Association
- Kansas Physical Therapy Association
- Kentucky Physical Therapy Association
- Louisiana Physical Therapy Association
- Maine Physical Therapy Association
- Maryland Physical Therapy Association
- Massachusetts Physical Therapy Association
- Michigan Physical Therapy Association
- Minnesota Physical Therapy Association
- Mississippi Physical Therapy Association
- Missouri Physical Therapy Association
- Montana Physical Therapy Association
- Nebraska Physical Therapy Association
- Nevada Physical Therapy Association
- New Hampshire Physical Therapy Association
- New Jersey Physical Therapy Association
- New Mexico Physical Therapy Association
- New York Physical Therapy Association
- North Carolina Physical Therapy Association
- Ohio Physical Therapy Association
- Oklahoma Physical Therapy Association
- Oregon Physical Therapy Association
- Pennsylvania Physical Therapy Association
- Rhode Island Physical Therapy Association
- South Carolina Physical Therapy Association
- South Dakota Physical Therapy Association
- Tennessee Physical Therapy Association
- Texas Physical Therapy Association
- Utah Physical Therapy Association
- Virginia Physical Therapy Association
- Washington Physical Therapy Association
- West Virginia Physical Therapy Association
- Wisconsin Physical Therapy Association
- Wyoming Physical Therapy Association
- World Confederation for Physical Therapy
- International Association of Healthcare Practitioners
- American Physical Therapy Association
- Australian Physiotherapy Association
- Canadian Physiotherapy Association
- Danish Physiotherapy Association
- Finnish Association of Physical Therapists
- German Physiotherapy Association
- Icelandic Physiotherapy Association
- Indian Association of Physiotherapists
- The Irish Society of Chartered Physiotherapists
- The Japanese Physical Therapy Association
- Korean Physical Therapy Association
- New Zealand Society of Physiotherapists
- Norwegian Physiotherapy Association
- Singapore Physiotherapy Association
- South African Society of Physiotherapy
- Spanish Physiotherapy Association
- Swedish Association of registered Physiotherapists
- Chartered Society of Physiotherapy
- The Physical Therapy Association of the R.O.C
- Active Viii Ltd
- Holyway Industry Co., Ltd
- Gmic Health Care (Pvt) Ltd
- India Medico Instruments
- Genial Technology Co.,Ltd
- Guangzhou Qiaoxin Medical Equipment Technology Development Co., Ltd.
- Medichem Electronics
- Yelatma Instrument-Making Enterprise (Elamed)
- Scott Medical Ltd
- Supertech Surgicals
- Bionics Innovations
- K.F. Medical Instruments Co., Ltd
- Professional Imaging Inc.
- Johari Digital Healthcare
- Juchi Medical Technology Co.Ltd
- Uma Physiotherapy Clinic
- Xonex Globaltech Sdn Bhd
- Spanco Industries
- Life Care Systems
- Agarwal Enterprises
- Guangzhou Baigou Electronic Tech Co., Ltd
- Benda Acupuncture
- Dongguan Hanamasa Trading Co., Ltd.
- Physical Therapy India
- Pioneer Solution
- Mrb Technologies
- Wuhan Hnc Technology Co.,Ltd
- Byonic Medical Systems
- Fu Kang Healthcare Supply Pte Ltd
- China Orthopedic & Rehabilitation Fair 2013
- B.M.Tech Worldwide Co.,Ltd
- Hat Trick Sports, Llc
- Daesung Maref. Co., Ltd.
- Hanil Tm Co.,Ltd.
- Mki Trading Company
- Yelatma Instrument-Making Enterprise Jsc
- Ngm Bio-Technology Co., Ltd.
- Zhongrun Industrialco. , Ltd
- Samson Medical Supplies
- Pader Medi Tech
- Tianjin Jianlong Health Care Products Co., Ltd.
- Gmic Holdings (Pvt) Ltd
- Accord Medical Products (P) Ltd
- Physioexperts India
- Behsaman Teb Sina Co.Ltd
- Shenzhen Melo Export And Import Co.,Ltd
- Medical Equipment India
- Accord Medical Products Pvt. Ltd.
- Alzahery Trading Est
- Health Castle Ltd.
- Trinity Bio Med Systems
- Physiotherapy Systems
- Active Therapy Australia
- Al Badr Engineering & Medical Co.
- Diabetik Foot Care India Private Limited
- Cryomed S.R.O
- Mira Rehab
- Pain Relief Cushions
- Ncc Medical Co., Ltd.
- Woodbridge Physiotherapy Practice
- Gc Technology
- Igia - Ambulatorium Für Physiotherapie In Salzburg
- Taizhou Lion King Rescue Air Cushion Co., Ltd
- Colma S.R.L.
- Elcadis Srl
- Woolpit And Stowmarket
- Kt Tape Belgie
- Bsn Medical
- Ergorest Oy
- Kiné Qua Non
- Physiotherapist Bradford
- Reha Kirchrode Physiotherapie Hannover
- Sugar International
- Camillas Solaria
- Spezialist Für Krankengymnastik
- Ambulatorio Massoterapia Torino