Meet Inspiring Speakers and Experts at our 3000+ Global Conferenceseries Events with over 1000+ Conferences, 1000+ Symposiums and 1000+ Workshops on Medical, Pharma, Engineering, Science, Technology and Business.
Explore and learn more about Conference Series: World’s leading Event Organizer
As per available reports about 10 relevant Journals, 188 Conferences, 30 National symposiums are presently dedicated exclusively to myocardial infarction and about 104 articles are being published on Myocardial infarction diseases.
Myocardial infarction (MI) (ie, heart attack) is the irreversible necrosis of heart muscle secondary to prolonged ischemia. A myocardial infarction, commonly known as a heart attack, is a medical emergency that occurs when a portion of the heart is deprived of oxygen because of blockage of one of the coronary arteries, which supply the heart muscle heart muscle (myocardium) with blood. Lack of oxygen causes characteristic chest pain and death of myocardial tissue. The process of atherosclerosis, or buildup of plaque on arterial walls which causes clotting, may be halted or even reversed with fairly simple measures to reduce the risk of heart attack .If treatment is received within a few hours of the onset of a heart attack, chances for survival are good. However, prompt emergency medical attention is crucial.
Our heart is the main organ in your cardiovascular system, which includes different types of blood vessels. Some of the most important vessels in your body are the coronary arteries . They take blood, rich in oxygen, to every location in your body. When arteries become blocked or restricted by buildup, they can cause blood flow to stop or decrease significantly.
OMICS International Organizes 1000+ Global Events Every Year across USA, Europe & Asia with support from 1000 more scientific societies and Publishes 700+ Open access journals which contains over 100000 eminent personalities, reputed scientists as editorial board and organizing committee members. The conference series website will provide you list and details about the conference organize worldwide.
Scope and importance:
Myocardial infarction (MI) is a catastrophic manifestation of coronary artery disease that strikes more than 900 000 Americans each year. One fourth of afflicted patients die, and many survivors develop impaired functional status, anginal symptoms, and diminished quality of life. Fortunately, an explosion in scientific discovery andclinical research has created great potential for treating patients, and concurrent with these advances, there has been a marked decrease in MI mortality. Yet the full benefit of scientific progress is often unrealized by patients because of the gap between knowledge and its application to clinical care. In the past, a general consensus existed for the clinical syndrome designated as myocardial infarction. In studies of disease prevalence, the World Health Organization (WHO) defined myocardial infarction from symptoms, ECG abnormalities, and enzymes. However, the development of more sensitive and specific serological biomarkers and precise imaging techniques allows detection of ever smaller amounts of myocardial necrosis . Accordingly, current clinical practice, health care delivery systems, as well as epidemiology and clinical trials all require a more precise definition of myocardial infarction and a re-evaluation of previous definitions of this condition. This event aims at perfect opportunity for the people across the globe to widen their knowledge.
There are 32.4 million myocardial infarctions and strokes worldwide every year. Patients with previous myocardial infarction (MI) and stroke are the highest risk group for further coronary and cerebral events. Survivors of MI are at increased risk of recurrent infarctions and have an annual death rate of 5% - six times that in people of the same age who do not have coronary heart disease. Similarly, patients who have suffered a stroke remain at an increased risk of a further stroke (about 7% per annum). The WHO MONICA Study, monitored trends in coronary heart disease across 38 populations in countries like United States, Australia,India,New Zealand, Singapore, with high increase in the myocardial infarction over 10 years. Data from this study indicate that secondary prevention and changes in coronary care are strongly linked with declining coronary end-points. There is considerable scientific evidence that specific interventions will reduce the risk of further vascular events in patients with MI and stroke. If these interventions are appropriately implemented, nearly one third of the fatal and non-fatal MI and strokes could be prevented.
List of Best International Conferences:
1. 2nd Pediatric Cardiology Conference September 22-24, 2016, Las Vegas, USA
2. 7th Cardiothoracic Conference March 29-30, 2016 Atlanta, USA
3. 8th Cardiologists Conference July 18-20, 2016 Berlin, Germany
4. Cardiac Nursing Conference May 5-7, 2016 Chicago, USA
5. 6th Clinical Cardiology Conference November 30-December 02, 2015 San Antonio, USA
6. Transplantation Conference March 28-29, 2016 Atlanta, USA
7. 4th Healthcare Conference July 18-20, 2016 Brisbane, Australia
8. Healthcare Conference November 09-11, 2015 Dubai, UAE
9. 2nd Hospice and Palliative Care Conference August 25-27, 2016 Philadelphia, USA
10. 6th Healthcare and Fitness Conference August 22-24, 2016 Philadelphia, USA
11. Healthcare Conference October 05-07, 2015 New Delhi, India
12. Hypertension Conference, Aug 4-6, 2016, Toronto, Canada
13. 10th Interventional Cardiology Conference, Sept 12-14, 2016, Berlin, Germany
14. Cardiovascular Imaging Conference, Nov 7-9, 2016, Istanbul, Turkey
15. Angiology Conference Dec 8-10, 2016,San Antonio, USA
16. Internal Medicine Conference, November 03-05, 2016 Baltimore, Maryland, USA
17. Anesthesia and Intensive Care conference September 12-14, 2016 Phoenix, Arizona, USA
18. 4th Surgery Conference October 05-07, 2015 Crowne Plaza, Dubai, UAE
19. 5th Surgery Conference October 06-08, 2016 Alicante, Spain
20. 2nd Pain Medicine Conference May 16-18, 2016 San Antonio, USA
21. Hospice and Palliative Care Conference August 31-September 02, 2015 Orlando, USA
22. The 20th Annual Scientific Session of the American Society of Nuclear Cardiology, September 17-20,2015 Washington, USA
23. Challenges in Clinical Cardiology, September 18-20 2015 Atlanta, USA
24. 16th Annual Intensive Review of Cardiology, August 23-26, 2015 Ohio, USA
25. The 20th Annual Scientific Session of the American Society of Nuclear Cardiology September 17-20,2015 Washington, USA
26. 16th Annual Intensive Review of Cardiology, August 23-26, 2015 Ohio, USA
Relevant Society and Associations
1. The American Heart Association
2. Heart Failure Society of America
3. Society of Invasive Cardiovascular Professionals
4. American Association of Heart Failure Nurses
5. Heart Failure Society of America
6. Heart Valve Society of America
7. Perfusion Program Directors' Council
8. Society of Cardiac Surgeons
9. Georgian Association of Cardiology
10. Georgian Heart Foundation
11. Georgia Thoracic & Cardiovascular Surgical Associates
12. Society of Thoracic Surgeons
13. Georgian Society of Cardiology
14. Heart of Georgia Cardiology
15. West Georgia Cardiology
16. East Georgia Cardiology
17. European Society of Cardiology
18. European Heart Rhythm Association
19. European Society for Cardio-Vascular Surgery
20. European Association of Cardiothoracic Anaesthesiologists (EACTA)
21. French Society of Cardiology
22. Swiss Society of Cardiology
23. Italian Society of Cardiology
24. Hungarian Society of Cardiology
4. Care stream Health
6. Keystone Medical Technologies
10. Cardiac Dimensions
13. Cerevast Therapeutics
14. Paragon Medical
16. Apaxis Medical
17. Paragon Medical
19. Angel Medical Systems
20. Topera Medical
21. Lombard Medical Technologies Plc
22. AtriCure, Inc.
23. Sorin S.p.A.
24. SurModics, Inc.
25. Cook Medical Incorporated
This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on 14th Sep, 2015
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8031, 8041
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8045, 8047
Immunology & Microbiology Conferences
Nursing and Healthcare Conferences
Clinical and Biochemistry Conferences
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8031, 8037
Material Science Conferences
Genetics & Mol Biology Conferences
Media Partners | Advertising