Meet Inspiring Speakers and Experts at our 3000+ Global Conferenceseries Events with over 1000+ Conferences, 1000+ Symposiums and 1000+ Workshops on Medical, Pharma, Engineering, Science, Technology and Business.
Explore and learn more about Conference Series Ltd: World’s leading Event Organizer
Metabolic profiling is the measurement in biological systems of the complement of low-molecular-weight metabolites and their intermediates that reflects the dynamic response to genetic modification and physiological, pathophysiological, and/or developmental stimuli. The measurement and interpretation of the endogenous metabolite profile from a biological sample (typically urine, serum, or biological tissue extract) have provided many opportunities to investigate the changes induced by external stimuli (e.g., drug treatment) or enhance our knowledge of inherent biological variation within subpopulations. Metabolic profiling is the measurement in unicellular to multicellular biological systems of the complement of low-molecular-weight metabolites and their intermediates that reflects the dynamic response to genetic modification (e.g., transgenic or viral) as well as physiological (e.g., gender), pathophysiological (e.g., disease morbidity), and/or developmental stimuli (e.g., aging ).
Metabolic profiling can complement conventional methodologies and other “omics” technologies in investigating preclinical drug development issues. Case studies will illustrate the value of metabolic profiling in improving our understanding of phospholipidosis and peroxisome proliferation. A key message will be that metabolic profiling offers huge potential to highlight biomarkers and mechanisms in support of toxicology and pathology investigations in preclinical drug development.
OMICS International Organizes 300+ conferences, 500+workshops and 200+symposiums on Clinical, Medicine, Pharma and Science & Technology every year across USA, Europe, Asia, Middle East, Australia and UK with support from 1000 more scientific societies and Publishes 500 open access journals which contains over 30000 eminent personalities, reputed scientists as editorial board members
Metabolic profiling Conferences in 2015:
• Metabolomics 2015, San Francisco, California
• Plant Metabolism Session at the ASBM Annual Meeting, Boston, Massachusetts,2015
• 2nd Australian Lipid Meeting, Wollongong, NSW, Australia
• ICMSB 2015 : XIII International Conference on Metabolomics and Systems Biology,Paris
• Systems Biology of Lipid Metabolism 2015, Breckenridge, USA
• International Conference on Systems Biology and Bioengineering (ICSBB 2015),Turkey
• Metabolomics and Epidemiology Symposium at RTI International, NC USA
Lists of Societies related to Metabolic profiling :
• The Metabolomics Society,US • COSMOS - COordination of Standards in MetabOlomicS ,UK
• Northwest Metabolomics Research Center (NW-MRC), Seattle,US
• Swedish Metabolomics Centre, Sweden
• Netherlands Metabolomics Centre.
• The International Society for Systems Biology (ISSB)
• PRiMe Platform for Riken Metabolomics
Major Metabolic profiling and related Companies: • AB SCIEX, USA
• Metabolomic Diagnostics Ltd, Ireland
• Chenomx ,Canada
• Phenomenome Discoveries, Canada
• Metabometrix , London
• Metabolon, USA
• Lipomics, California
This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on 17th Apr, 2015
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8031, 8041
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8045, 8047
Immunology & Microbiology Conferences
Nursing and Healthcare Conferences
Clinical and Biochemistry Conferences
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8031, 8037
Material Science Conferences
Genetics & Mol Biology Conferences
Media Partners | Advertising