Meet Inspiring Speakers and Experts at our 3000+ Global Conference Series LLC LTD Events with over 1000+ Conferences, 1000+ Symposiums
and 1000+ Workshops on Medical, Pharma, Engineering, Science, Technology and Business.
Explore and learn more about Conference Series LLC LTD : World’s leading Event Organizer
ConferenceSeries through its Open Access Initiative is committed to make genuine and reliable contributions to the scientific community. ConferenceSeries hosts over 350 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access journals and has organized over 300 international Conferences scientific conferences all over the world. OMICS Publishing Group journals have over 4.5 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 35000 eminent personalities and the rapid, quality and quick review processing. OMICS international Conferences make the perfect platform for global networking as it brings together renowned speakers and scientists across the globe to a most exciting and memorable scientific event filled with much enlightening interactive sessions, world class exhibitions and poster presentations
Maternal health is the health of women during pregnancy, childbirth, and the postpartum period. It encompasses the health care dimensions of family planning, preconception, prenatal, and postnatal care in order to reduce maternal morbidity and mortality. Preconception care can include education, health promotion, screening and other interventions among women of reproductive age to reduce risk factors that might affect future pregnancies. The goal of prenatal care is to detect any potential complications of pregnancy early, to prevent them if possible, and to direct the woman to appropriate specialist medical services as appropriate. Postnatal care issues include recovery from childbirth, concerns about new born care, nutrition, breastfeeding, and family planning.
Over the last two decades, maternal deaths have decreased by nearly 50% worldwide. Still, every day, 800 women die from pregnancy- or childbirth-related complications. Almost all of these deaths 99% occur in developing countries. And for every woman who dies in childbirth, another 20 to 50 survive but suffer devastating injuries, such as obstetric fistula.
Conferences, Symposiums and workshops:
• Association of maternal and child health programs (AMCHP) Annual Conference 2015
• Indianapolis: Maternal-Child Health Conference 2014, Maternal-Child Health, A Conference for Perinatal Professionals
• 18th Annual Maternal and Child Health Epidemiology Conferences
• Global Maternal Health Conference 2013
• International Conference on Maternal, Newborn and Child health
• Fifth Orientation Workshop on "Maternal and Newborn Health Programming"
• Promoting Maternal Mental Health During Pregnancy Workshop
• Maternal Health & Wellness Workshops Fall/Winter 2014
• Maternal, Newborn and Child Health Symposium 2013
• International Symposium on Maternal Health 2012
1. Acelleron Maternal Health & Wellness
2. Women's Health Clinic
3. Maternal Infant Care - GE Healthcare
4. Marie Stopes International
5. The Association of Maternal and Child Health Programs
Societies & Associations:
1. Association of Maternal & Child Health Programs
2. Society of Maternal Fetal Medicine (USA)
3. Association of Women's Health, Obstetric and Neonatal Nurses
4. National Women's Health Organization
5. Society for Women's Health Research
6. Independent Associations of Maternal Education and Household Wealth with Malaria Risk in Children
7. The Victorian Association of Maternal and Child Health Nurses
8. The Association of Teachers of Maternal and Child Health (ATMCH)
This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on January 23, 2020