Meet Inspiring Speakers and Experts at our 3000+ Global Conferenceseries Events with over 1000+ Conferences, 1000+ Symposiums and 1000+ Workshops on Medical, Pharma, Engineering, Science, Technology and Business.
Explore and learn more about Conference Series: World’s leading Event Organizer
As per available reports every year over 105 Open Access Articles, 490 Conference Proceedings, 1 e-Book Chapters, 2 Journals, 92 Editors, 6 Editors PPTs, 275 Speakers, 3 Speakers PPTs,17 National symposiums, 1 Useful Links related to Growth Factor.
Growth Factor: any of a group of proteins that stimulate the growth of specific tissues. Growth factors play an important role in promoting cellular differentiation and cell division, and they occur in a wide range of organisms, including insects, amphibians, humans, and plants. When investigators began studying the effects of biological substances on cells and tissues in culture, they discovered a group of peptide-hormone-like substances that were distinct from any previously known hormones. Because these substances were active in stimulating the growth of cells and tissues, they were called growth factors. Some growth factors are similar to hormones in that they can be secreted into the blood stream, which carries them to their target tissues. However, whereas the production of hormones is limited to glandular tissue, growth factors can be produced by many different types of tissue.
OMICS Group is the leading event organizers which host more than 300 International Conferences across the globe. OMICS group organizes scientific conferences on Clinical Sciences, Engineering & Applied Sciences, Life Sciences, Medical Sciences, Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Chemistry and it's an ideal platform for international networking. OMICS Publishing Group manages over 400 peer reviewed Open Access Journals in all field of research and practical applications. OMICS group hosts 350 Open Access journals with over 3.5 million readers and therefore the honor and success of an equivalent are often attributed to the robust editorial board that contains over 30000 eminent personalities. These scientific events are emerging as one of the best gathering with the support from 1000 International Collaborations with renowned scientific societies and institutes.
The global growth factors market covers various blood growth factors and tissue growth factors. Blood growth factors include colony stimulating factors, erythropoietins, interferons, and interleukins.
In terms of geography, North America dominates the global growth factors market. This is due to improved health care infrastructure and increasing prevalence of chronic diseases in the region. In addition, growing demand for recombinant growth factors has also propelled the growth of the market in North America. The U.S. represents the largest market for growth factors in North America, followed by Canada. In Europe, Germany, France, and the U.K. account for the major share of the growth factors market. The growth factors market in Asia is also expected to expand at a higher rate in the next five years. This is due to the rising awareness about therapeutic applications of growth factors in the treatment of chronic diseases in the region. In addition, increasing prevalence of chronic diseases and growing aging population are driving the expansion of the growth factors market in the region. Growing demographics and economies in developing countries, such as India and China, are expected to lead to the rise in the growth factors market in Asia. Moreover, India, China, and Japan, are expected to be the fastest growing markets for growth factors in the region.
Related National symposium are:
• Growth Hormone/Insulin-Like Growth Factor-I Axis in Aging
• International Symposium on Growth Factors
• SYFAC 2014- 7th International Symposium on Growth Factors
• Nerve Growth Factor: Its Significance in Cutaneous Biology
• Novartis Foundation Symposium 289: Growth Factors and Psychiatric Disorders
• Ciba Foundation Symposium 212 - Plasminogen-Related Growth Factors
• VI International Symposium on Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
• 3rd Midnight Sun Symposium Lrig Proteins And
The Regulation Of Growth Factor Signaling
• Impact of chemotherapy regimen and hematopoietic
growth factor on mobilization and collection of peripheral
blood stem cells in cancer patients
• Growth and development symposium: Transcriptional factors and cell mechanisms for regulation of growth and development with application to animal agriculture
• 8th San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium--Plenary lecture.
Autocrine and paracrine growth regulation of human breast cancer.
• Diet, Growth Factors and Cancer: Introduction to the Symposium Proceedings
• International Symposium on Growth Factors and Transformation
• Nerve Growth Factor and Its Antiserum. A symposium, London, Apr. 1971
• Workshop on therapeutic resistance in breast cancer:impact of growth
factor signalling pathways and implications for future treatment.
• Workshop on growth factors at the Lugano Lymphoma Conference
• The insulin-like growth factor system in mammalian pregnancy
• Endocyte plenary kick-off meeting and training workshop
Growth factor signaling & cytoskeletal control
• Transforming Growth Factor–β
• ICNIRP/WHO/BfS International Workshop on Risk Factors for Childhood Leukemia
• Second International Workshop on Insulin-Like Growth Factor Binding Proteins
• Workshop report on the 2nd Joint ENCCA/EuroSARC European bone sarcoma
network meeting: integration of clinical trials with tumour biology
• SGC Workshop on BMP/TGF-β Signalling & Disease
• Biology of Signaling in the Cardiovascular System Workshop III
• Targeting Tick-Borne Diseases 2014
• 53rd Annual Meeting of the European Society for Pediatric
Endocrinology (ESPE 2014)
• 12th World Congress of the International Cartilage Repair Society - ICRS 2015
• 44th Annual Meeting of the European Society for Dermatological Research (ESDR 2014)
Relevant Society and Associations:
• American Medical Association
• American Society of Clinical Oncology
• Official Journal of The International Society of Nephrology
• The American Society for Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
• American Society of Hematology
• Infectious Diseases Society of America
• The Royal Society
• American Society for Nutrition
• American Association for Clinical Chemistry
• Miltenyi Biotec SAS(Aisa)
• Miltenyi Biotec GmbH(Aisa)
• Virchow Biotech Private Limited(Aisa)
• BioVendor GmbH(Aisa)
• Clinica Sorriso Saudavel(Aisa)
• BioAbChem Inc(America)
• Miltenyi Biotec Inc. (America)
• FibroGen, Inc(America)
• BioVision Inc. (America)
• Obagi Medical Products Inc (America)
This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on 14th Sep, 2015
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8031, 8041
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8045, 8047
Immunology & Microbiology Conferences
Nursing and Healthcare Conferences
Clinical and Biochemistry Conferences
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8031, 8037
Material Science Conferences
Genetics & Mol Biology Conferences
Media Partners | Advertising