Meet Inspiring Speakers and Experts at our 3000+ Global Conferenceseries Events with over 1000+ Conferences, 1000+ Symposiums and 1000+ Workshops on Medical, Pharma, Engineering, Science, Technology and Business.
Explore and learn more about Conference Series: World’s leading Event Organizer
Excavation is the surgical aspect of archaeology that deals with surgery of the buried landscape. It is carried out with all the skilled craftsmanship that has been built up in the era since archaeological pioneers. It is the study by examining artifacts, objects made, used, or changed by humans. It deals with discovery and study of the life stories of people who lived long ago. Every archaeological site is important as every site tells a different story and, if it is destroyed, it cannot be recreated and that story cannot be told. These sites should be preserved so they can be properly studied by today's archaeologists. Excavations can be classified, from the point of view of their purpose, as planned, rescue, or accidental. Most important excavations are the result of a prepared plan—that is to say; their purpose is to locate buried evidence about an archaeological site. Importance of Excavations is: It helps to study the life stories of people who lived long ago help us learn about our common heritage as human beings. It helps us to understand how our own culture has developed.
OMICS International Organizes 1000+ Global Events Every Year across USA, Europe & Asia with support from 1000 more scientific societies and Publishes 700+ Open access journals which contains over 100000 eminent personalities, reputed scientists as editorial board and organizing committee members. The conference series website will provide you list and details about the conference organize worldwide.
Scope and Importance
Excavation Conferences provides the scope for opportunities to learn progressed by international scientists and academicians. Excavation Conference offers excessive quality content to suit the diverse professional development of science and technologies. It is a perfect platform to discuss the current discoveries and developments in the field of Archaeology and Excavation.
Types of excavation are:
• Research excavation When time and resources are available to excavate the site fully and at a leisurely pace.
• Developmental excavation Undertaken by professional archaeologists when the site is threatened by building development.
The Archaeology Program holds a twice yearly competition to provide support for senior investigator archaeological research. In the US Government fiscal year 2014 (FY14), the average award (including both direct and indirect costs) was approximately $178,000 with individual grants ranging from $48,872 to $349,964 in size. Nearly US$ 1.71 million will be allocated for archaeological research and studies necessary for excavations in Lambayeque’s 11 archaeological sites.
International symposium and workshops
1. 17th International Seismic Symposium, May 15-20, 2016, Scotland
2. EAGE Workshop on Seismic Reservoir Characterization, January 31 - 03 February, 2016 Kuwait City, Kuwait
3. SPE/EAGE Geosteering and Well Placement Workshop, February 08 – 10, 2016 Dubai, United Arab Emirates
4. International Coastal Symposium 2016 (ICS2016), March 6–11, 2016, Sydney, Australia
5. ISRM International Symposium - EUROCK 2016, August 29–31, 2016, Nevsehir, Turkey
2. 5th Biodiversity Conference, March 10-12, 2016 Madrid, Spain
4. 2ndGeology Conference, April 21-22, 2016 Dubai, UAE
5. 3rd Recycling Congress, October 06-07, 2016 Miami, USA
6. 2nd Green Energy Conference, November 28-30, 2016 Chicago, USA
8. 2nd Geologists Meeting, July 11-12, 2016 Brisbane, Australia
9. 2nd Recycling Conference, July 25-27, 2016 Berlin, Germany
10. 2nd Petroliferous Basins Conference, October 3-5, 2016 London, UK
11. Geophysics Conference, Sept 29-Oct 1, 2016 Vancouver, Canada
12. Geosciences Conference, October 6-7, 2016 Miami, USA
16. Coastal Zone Management Conference, May 16-18, 2016 Osaka, Japan
18. 18th International Conference on Earth Science and Climate Change, May 16 - 17, 2016 Montreal, Canada
19. 32nd Nordic Geological Winter Meeting, January 13-15 2016, Helsinki, Finland
20. International Geological Congress 2016August 27–September 04 2016, Cape Town, South Africa
21. International Symposium on Geodynamics and Earth Tides 2016, June 05–09 2016, Trieste, Italy
Relevant Society and Associations
1. American Road & Transportation Builders Association(ARTBA)
2. National Utility Contractors Association(NUCA)
3. American Society of Highway Engineers(ASHE)
4. Ohio Valley Construction Employees Council(OVCEC)
5. Golf Course Builders Association of America(GCBAA)
6. Association of Iron & Steel Technologies(AIST)
7. T-Rex Associations
8. Wisconsin Excavators and Graders Association
9. Vacuum Excavation Equipment Committee (VEEC)
10. PA Excavating Contractors Associations
1. Emerald Excavating Company
2. Diamond Excavating, Inc.
3. Beaver Excavating Company
4. Active Excavating & Contracting Ltd
5. Ontario ExcavacInc
6. Orlando's Excavating Inc
7. Clark Excavation Services Inc.
8. Ragno Excavating Ltd
9. York Excavating & Grading Co Ltd
10. Andy & Frank Excavating
This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on 16th Sep, 2015
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8031, 8041
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8045, 8047
Immunology & Microbiology Conferences
Nursing and Healthcare Conferences
Clinical and Biochemistry Conferences
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8031, 8037
Material Science Conferences
Genetics & Mol Biology Conferences
Media Partners | Advertising