Meet Inspiring Speakers and Experts at our 3000+ Global Conferenceseries Events with over 1000+ Conferences, 1000+ Symposiums and 1000+ Workshops on Medical, Pharma, Engineering, Science, Technology and Business.
Explore and learn more about Conference Series: World’s leading Event Organizer
Environmental Metabolomics is the application of metabolomics to characterise the interactions of organisms with their environment. This approach has many advantages for studying organism–environment interactions and for assessing organism function and health at the molecular level. It is the application of metabolomic techniques to analyze the interactions of organisms with their environment. Environmental Metabolomics is being used to study the effects of environmental stress – such as pollution and climate change – on the health of fish and invertebrate organisms that live in our natural environment. Areas of application of environmental metabolomics include aquatic toxicology, terrestrial toxicology, fish diseases, aquaculture, environmental monitoring and ecological risk assessment.
Environmental Metabolomics is viewed as the application of metabolomic techniques in characterizing organism response to environmental stressors, whether they are abiotic stressors, such as temperature stress due to climate change (natural) and pollution (anthropogenic), or biotic interactions, such as infection and predation or a combination of more than one stressor. As a result, characterizing organism responses to environmental stressors can be complicated because multiple stressors can induce a variety of simultaneous changes in the metabolome.
OMICS International Organizes 300+ conferences, 500+workshops and 200+symposiums on Clinical, Medicine, Pharma and Science & Technology every year across USA, Europe, Asia, Middle East, Australia and UK with support from 1000 more scientific societies and Publishes 500 open access journals which contains over 30000 eminent personalities, reputed scientists as editorial board members.
Environmental Metabolomics Conferences in 2015:
• Metabolomics 2015, San Francisco, California
• Plant Metabolism Session at the ASBM Annual Meeting, Boston, Massachusetts,2015
• 2nd Australian Lipid Meeting, Wollongong, NSW, Australia
• ICMSB 2015 : XIII International Conference on Metabolomics and Systems Biology,Paris
• Systems Biology of Lipid Metabolism 2015, Breckenridge, USA
• International Conference on Systems Biology and Bioengineering (ICSBB 2015),Turkey
• Metabolomics and Epidemiology Symposium at RTI International, NC USA
Lists of Societies related to Environmental Metabolomics :
• The Metabolomics Society,US
• COSMOS - COordination of Standards in Metabolomics ,UK
• Northwest Metabolomics Research Center (NW-MRC), Seattle,US
• Swedish Metabolomics Centre, Sweden
• Netherlands Environmental Metabolomics Centre.
• The International Society for Systems Biology (ISSB)
• PRiMe Platform for Riken Metabolomics
Major Environmental Metabolomics and related Companies:
• AB SCIEX, USA
• Brainshake Ltd.,Finland
• Chenomx ,Canada
• Metabometrix , London
• Metabolon, USA
• Biocrates Life Sciences AG,Austria
• LECO Corporation,St. Joseph, MI
This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on 17th Apr, 2015
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8031, 8041
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8045, 8047
Immunology & Microbiology Conferences
Nursing and Healthcare Conferences
Clinical and Biochemistry Conferences
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8031, 8037
Material Science Conferences
Genetics & Mol Biology Conferences
Media Partners | Advertising