Meet Inspiring Speakers and Experts at our 3000+ Global Conferenceseries Events with over 1000+ Conferences, 1000+ Symposiums and 1000+ Workshops on Medical, Pharma, Engineering, Science, Technology and Business.
Explore and learn more about Conference Series: World’s leading Event Organizer
As per available reports about 4 Relevant Journals, 16 Conferences, 1 National Symposiums are being published on deaf blindness.
Deaf Blindness is the condition of little or no useful sight and little or no useful hearing. Educationally, individuals are considered to be deaf blind when the combination of their hearing and sight loss causes such severe communication and other developmental and educational needs that they require significant and unique adaptations in their educational programs. Deaf Blindness is a combination of sight and hearing loss that affects a person's ability to communicate, to access all kinds of information, and to get around. Deaf Blindness is not just a deaf person who cannot see, or a blind person who cannot hear. The two impairments together increase the effects of each.
OMICS International Organizes 1000+ Global Events Every Year across USA, Europe & Asia with support from 1000 more scientific societies and Publishes 700+ Open access journals which contains over 100000 eminent personalities, reputed scientists as editorial board and organizing committee members. The conference series website will provide you list and details about the conference organize worldwide.
Scope and Importance:
Deaf Blindness conference aims to bring together leading academic scientists, researchers and research scholars to exchange and share their experiences and research results about all aspects of Deafness and Blindness. It also provides the platform for researchers, scholars and educators to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns, practical challenges encountered and the solutions adopted in the field of Rhinology. The recent research in sinus shares knowledge to scholars pursing their studies in this field.
The global ophthalmic devices market is anticipated to grow from an estimated USD 29,171.5 million in 2014 to USD 42,685.1 million in 2020 at a CAGR of 6.5% during the forecast period. According a recent statistical survey, the proportion of people suffering from the disease is expected to increase by 66.7% in future. Institutions performing research in the related studies have been funded with 225 Million Dollar worldwide. According to recent statistics, ENT diseases worldwide will double between 2012 and 2030. The current market value of Otolaryngology is $190 billion and is expected to reach more than $1.2 billion by 2020.
International symposium and workshops
1. Low Incidence Disabilities Active Learning Conference, June 25-26, 2015, Texas
2. Texas Symposium on Deafblindness Mindfulness: the Awareness of the Deafblind Perspective, February 20-21, 2015
3. Singapore Allergy & Rhinology Course & 2nd SARC FESS Workshop 2015, March 19-22, 2015
List of Best International Conferences:
Relevant Society and Associations
1. Lung Disease - American Lung Association
2. Lung diseases - Sleep apnea : Canadian Lung Association
3. Lung Foundation Australia
4. International Union Against Tuberculosis and Lung Disease, India
5. American Cochlear Implant Alliance
6. American Society for Deaf Children
7. American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA)
8. American association of pulmonologists
9. American society of pulmonary medicine
10. American Lung Association American Thoracic Society
11. Association of pulmonary and critical care medicine
12. British Thoracic Society
13. The Taiwan Society of Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine
14. The Society of Critical Care Medicine
15. European society of critical care medicine
16. Indian society of critical care medicine
17. Michigan State Medical Society
18. Sleep Apnea | The Lung Association
19. Scoliosis Research Society
20. British Lung Foundation
3. Miami Medical
4. Image Stream Medical
7. Henry Schein
8. Accredo Therapeutics
9. Actelion Pharmaceuticals US, Inc
10. Bayer HealthCare
11. CRITICAL CARE
12. Cané Medical Technology
13. CVS Caremark
15. Fairview Specialty Pharmacy
16. Gilead Sciences
19. Henry Schein
20. Snap Diagnostics
22. Nicos Group Inc.
23. Bausch & Lomb Instruments
25. Miami Medical
26. Image Stream Medical
This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on 14th Sep, 2015
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8031, 8041
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8045, 8047
Immunology & Microbiology Conferences
Nursing and Healthcare Conferences
Clinical and Biochemistry Conferences
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8031, 8037
Material Science Conferences
Genetics & Mol Biology Conferences
Media Partners | Advertising