Upcoming Pathology Conferences
Conferences By Continents
Asia-Pacific & Middle East
Conferences By Subject
Target Audience for Pathology Conferences:
Pathology conferences provide an opportunity to all the related individuals of this arena to present their research work in an international platform. The practicing pathologist, pathologist in training and other healthcare professionals interested in the latest advances and techniques in the field. It also includes Pathology specialists, Pathology Practitioners, Student pathologists, Chairs and Co-Chairs, Dignitaries, Educators, Leader of the Departments, Undergraduates etc.
Alternative sector of target audience is Pharmaceutical researchers, Clinical organizations, Educational institutes, Anatomical Pathologists, Surgical Pathologists, Forensic Pathologists, Practicing pathologist, pathologist in training and other healthcare professionals interested in the latest advances and techniques in the field.
Benefits of Attending CME Conferences:
1. Networking. Use conferences to reconnect to colleagues, introduce to new people and ways to get connected to physicians with similar interests.
2. Facilitated discussion is encouraged. As being engaged in discussion facilitates a better understanding of the respective topic.
3. Get to attend different workshops and put hands into work.
4. Getting beyond the headlines as the healthcare topics echo in the news. The sessions may also open up opportunities to get more involved on the issues that matter to you.
5. Something new is the output, which involves the introduction of new ideas and approaches.
Benefits of Attending CPD/CE Conferences:
- Attending conferences, workshops, courses, network meetings or Service District meetings
- Presentations -giving or attending
- Professional discussions and networking with other professionals
- Reading appropriate materials, including relevant websites
- Reflecting and self-evaluating your own practice
Market Value of Pathology:
According to a new market research report Pathology Market is expected to reach USD 21.9 Billion by 2021 from USD 16.2 Billion in 2016, at a CAGR of 6.1% from 2016 to 2021.
The Europe Pathology Market was worth $86.84 million in 2015 and estimated to be growing at a CAGR of 11.70%, to reach $151 million by 2020. Europe accounts for the second largest share in the pathology market second only to the North America market.
In Asia and Middle East
Pathology Market in Asia and middle east is growing rapidly and is expected to grow at the CAGR of 11.9% by the end of 2022; Pathology market is growing rapidly and expected to reach USD 700 Million by the end of 2022.