Upcoming Healthcare Management Conferences
Conferences By Continents
Asia-Pacific & Middle East
Conferences By Subject
Target Audience for Healthcare Management Conferences:
The target audience for our CME Accredited global healthcare conferences are professionals across all the fields related to healthcare and its allied groups. These includes but is not limited to primary care physicians, primary healthcare practitioners, family medicine specialists, healthcare specialists, epidemiologists, primary and community care specialists, public health specialists, nurse practitioners, chiropractors, registered nurses, pharmacists, nutritionists, acupuncturists, homeopaths, dieticians, health coaches, licensed herbalists, business entrepreneurs, training institutes, software developing companies, manufacturing medical devices companies, data management companies, veterinarians, microbiologists, clinicians, public health professionals, communication specialists, business analysts, data analyst healthcare consulting firms, healthcare head hunters, healthcare recruiting agencies healthcare investors, healthcare professionals, healthcare specialists, healthcare workers, healthcare technology companies healthcare societies /NGO’s Healthcare organizations healthcare management specialists public health professionals Health economists foundation leaders, direct service providers, policymakers, researchers, academicians, advocates policy makers and others.
Benefits of Attending CME accredited Healthcare Management Conferences:
- Attending our CME accredited healthcare conferences is beneficial and valuable to physicians and other healthcare professionals because it is required in order to maintain medical licensure & certification, is a source of constant improvement that ultimately improves their medical practice, and keeps them up-to-date on the latest technologies, advancements, treatments, etc.
- Speaking at our CME healthcare conferences will also be a great stage for clinical healthcare/medical professionals to share their expertise and increase their distinction in their specialty.
- By attending our healthcare conferences researchers/professionals will get time to spend with expert presenters, but perhaps even more importantly they get to network with other attendees.
- Our healthcare conferences provide doctors with the opportunity to engage in discussions with presenters about educational material, which can help them, understand it better and develop Knowledge Base.
- Participating in our CME healthcare conferences helps to expand your resources.
- Attending at our CME healthcare conferences can get points for presentations and publications and can introduce new ideas and approaches to the healthcare/medical professionals.
Benefits of Attending CPD/CE approved Healthcare Management Conferences:
CPD is an investment that you make in yourself. It’s a way of planning your development that links learning directly to practice. CPD can help you keep your skills and knowledge up to date and prepare you for greater responsibilities. It can boost your confidence, strengthen your professional credibility and help you become more creative in tackling new challenges.
Attending our healthcare management conferences provides the following CPD benefits:
- Shows your commitment to yourself development, your career and to the wider IT industry
- Enables you to evaluate your learning and recognise its real value
- Enables you to recognise your knowledge gaps and helps you to address these
- Enables you to plan and achieve your career goals
- CPD is an indicator of professionalism
- Allows you to up-skill and engage in innovate solutions
- Enables you to enhance your employability
- Build your confidence and credibility within the field in which you work
- An asset to show at employee appraisals
- An aid to get the promotion that you have been working towards
- Achieve your career goals
- Continually advance your knowledge and skills within your role
- Become more productive and efficient within the workplace
Market Value of Healthcare research globally:
With the rising healthcare costs worldwide the global healthcare research market tends to grow at a double digit CAGR to reach $33,542 million by 2022. Geographically the market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Rest of the World. North America dominated the healthcare research market with a largest share which is driven by U.S. centralized healthcare mandates such as the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA) and meaningful use.
USA: At $2.9 trillion, the state of the U.S. healthcare industry is strong and growing and the health care inflation is at its lowest rate in 50 years. 40% of Fortune 50 companies pursued new healthcare partnerships in 2014, and that 58% of consumers would be more likely to choose a healthcare company that partnered with others to improve services.
Europe: The Europe healthcare industry is in the midst of a turbulent global transformation. Global healthcare costs, currently estimated at $6 trillion to $7 trillion, are projected to reach more than $12 trillion within just seven years.
Middle East & Asia Pacific: The UAE is fast emerging into a healthcare destination for the Middle East. UAE’s healthcare expenditure rose from US$11.3 billion in 2011 to US$16.8 billion in 2013. Asia-Pacific continues to drive global healthcare investment, innovation and growth. The private hospital market grows at a rate of 13% between 2015 to 2020.