Meet Inspiring Speakers and Experts at our 3000+ Global Conference Series LLC LTD Events with over 1000+ Conferences, 1000+ Symposiums
and 1000+ Workshops on Medical, Pharma, Engineering, Science, Technology and Business.
Explore and learn more about Conference Series LLC LTD : World’s leading Event Organizer
ConferenceSeries through its Open Access Initiative is committed to make genuine and reliable contributions to the scientific community. ConferenceSeries hosts over 350 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access journals and has organized over 300 international Conferences scientific conferences all over the world. OMICS Publishing Group journals have over 4.5 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 35000 eminent personalities and the rapid, quality and quick review processing. OMICS international Conferences make the perfect platform for global networking as it brings together renowned speakers and scientists across the globe to a most exciting and memorable scientific event filled with much enlightening interactive sessions, world class exhibitions and poster presentations
Abortion is the termination of pregnancy by the removal or expulsion from the uterus of a fetus or embryo before viability. An abortion can occur spontaneously, in which case it is often called a miscarriage, or it can be purposely induced. The term abortion most commonly refers to the induced abortion of a human pregnancy. After viability, the relevant procedure is referred to as a "late termination of pregnancy". Modern medicine utilizes medications and surgical procedures for induced abortion.
Abortion, when induced in the developed world in accordance with local law, is among the safest procedures in medicine. Uncomplicated abortions do not cause either long term psychological or physical problems. Unsafe abortions, however, result in approximately 47,000 maternal deaths and 5 million hospital admissions per year globally. An abortion is not the same as a miscarriage, which is where the pregnancy is lost or ends naturally. The loss starts without medical intervention, although medical or surgical treatment may be needed after a miscarriage has started to help empty the womb.
Why an Abortion may be needed
There are many reasons why a woman might decide to have an abortion, including:
• personal circumstances including risk to the wellbeing of existing children
• a health risk to the mother
• a high chance the baby will have a serious abnormality either genetic or physical
Conferences, Symposiums and workshops:
1. 2014 Conference on Family Planning
2. The Abortion Care Network
3. Introducing our Online Abortion and Reproductive Technology Symposium
4. Congress Book Workshop: Canadian Abortion Politics: 25 Years After Morgentaler
5. North American Forum on Family Planning and NAF's Residency Training Workshop
6. 2015 North American Society for Paediatric and Adolescent Gynecology Annual Clinical and Research Meeting
7. 2016 North American Society for Paediatric and Adolescent Gynecology Annual Clinical and Research Meeting
8. Combined Abdominal and OB Ultrasound
9. International Fetal Medicine and Surgery Society 33rd Annual Conference
10. The 11th FIAPAC Conference: "Task sharing in Abortion Care"
11. Abortion: The Unfinished Revolution Conference
12. Early Abortion: A Papaya Workshop
13. Medical Symposium: Abortion Is Never Medically Necessary
• Cleveland Clinic
• Hoechst AG-Europe
• Incepta Pharmaceulticals Ltd
• ChemEN (China) Co Ltd
• Exelgyn/Nordic/Cosan/Istar/Laborotoires Macors
• Marie Stopes International
Societies & Associations:
• International Federation of Professional Abortion & Contraception Associates
• National Abortion Federation
• Induced Abortion - Canadian Medical Association
• Women Society & Abortion worldwide
• Abortion and the Unraveling of American Society
• Abortion Grief Australia (AGA) organization
This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on July 6, 2020