Importance & Scope:
Health is the inestimable thing in the world, nothing is important but health The physically fit person can enjoy their vices. Sports Medicine Conference is the most precious event which is directly related to health and wellness not only for the sports person/athletes but also for the people who are agonizes with most of the diseases and disorders which are directly or indirectly related to the physical health and condition. Sports medicine is a towering subject which is related to physical health and conditions.
There is a huge demand for the sports medicine in most of the countries where sports and physical health are given more important. Sports Medicine2015 aims to bring together leading academic scientists, researchers and research scholars to exchange and share their experiences and research results about all aspects of Sports, Physical Health, Injuries and Medicine. It also provides the chance for researchers, practitioners and educators to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns, practical challenges encountered and the solutions adopted in the fields of Sports Medicine and Fitness.
Sports Medicine2015 is an international platform for presenting research about marketing, exchanging ideas about it and thus, contributes to the dissemination of knowledge in marketing for the benefit of both the academia and business. Sports Medicine2015 is where the future of Sports Medicine and Fitness intersects. This event brings together the most of the eminent persons, researchers, scientists to explore there invaluable knowledge. Sports Medicine2015 is where Sports marketers go to gain perspective on the latest Sports technologies, emerging start-ups, and opportunities that will drive the future of the Sports Medicine and Fitness. We bring together business, creative, and technology leaders from the Sports Medicine market and Sports Medicine industry for the most current and relevant.
Chicago is the largest city in the US state of Illinois. With nearly 2.7 million residents, it is the most populous city in the Midwestern United States and the third most populous in the USA, after New York City and Los Angeles. Its metropolitan area, sometimes called "Chicago land," is the 27th most populous urban agglomeration in the world, the largest in the Great Lakes Megalopolis, and the third largest in the United States, home to an estimated 9.8 million people spread across the US states of Illinois, Wisconsin, and Indiana. Chicago is the county seat of Cook County, the second most populous county in the United States, after Los Angeles County, California.
Chicago was incorporated as a town in 1833, near a portage between the Great Lakes and the Mississippi River watershed. Today, the city retains its status as a major hub for industry, telecommunications and infrastructure, with O'Hare International Airport being the second busiest airport in the world in terms of traffic movements. In 2008, the city hosted 45.6 million domestic and overseas visitors. As of 2010, Chicago's metropolitan area has the 4th largest Gross Domestic Product (GDP) among world metropolitan areas.
The city is a center for services, business and finance and is listed as one of the world's top ten Global Financial Centers. The World Cities Study Group at South borough University rated Chicago as an "alpha+ world city." In a 2010 survey collaboration between Foreign Policy and A.T Kearney ranking cities, Chicago ranked 6th, just after Paris and Hong Kong. The ranking assesses five dimensions: value of capital markets, diversity of human capital, international information resources, international cultural resources, and political influence. Chicago has been ranked by The Atlantic as the world's 4th most economically powerful city and by Forbes as 5th most powerful. Chicago is a stronghold of the Democratic Party and has been home to many influential politicians, including the current President of the United States, Barrack Obama.
- Sports and Health
- Sports Education and Sports Training
- Exercise Physiology and Role of Hormones in Sport and Fitness
- Injuries and Orthopedic Surgeries in Sports and Fitness
- Sports Nutrition and Sports Medicine
- Physical Therapies for Multiple Diseases
- Technologies Assisting Sport and Exercise Facilitation
- Computer Science Involved In Sports Science
- Motor Skill Acquisition and Sports Psychology
- Multidisciplinary Contributions To Sports Science
- Natural or Herbal Medicine for Sports
- Special Focus for 2015: Sport and Development
Why to attend???
Sports Medicine is one of the most important topic, With members from around the world focused on learning about Sports, physical health and other sports related activities, this is your single best opportunity to reach the largest assemblage of participants from the Sports and health community. Conduct demonstrations, distribute information, meet with current and potential Researchers, Scientists, Business Personals, and Industrialis , make a splash with an invaluable knowledge and receive name recognition at this 3-day event. World-renowned speakers, the most recent techniques, tactics, and the newest updates in Sports Medicine and Fitness fields are hallmarks of this conference.
A Unique Opportunity for Advertisers and Sponsors at this International event:
Major Sports Medicine Associations around the Globe
- The International Sports Sciences Association (ISSA) USA
- International Council of Sport Science and Physical Education (ICSSPE) Germany
- Indian Association of Sports Medicine (IASM)
- American Academy of Podiatric Sports Medicine
- American Medical Societies for Sports medicine and The British Association of Sports and Medicine
- Canadian Academy of Sport Medicine
- World Institute of Sports Sciences (WISS), Florida
- The South African Sports Medicine Association
- California Association for Health, Physical Education, Recreation and Dance (CAHPERD)
- The Association for the Advancement for Applied Sport Psychology
- The European Federation of Sport Psychology
- British Association of Sport and Exercise Science (BASES)
- Brazilian College of Sport Science (CBCE)
- Sport and Exercise Science New Zealand (SESNZ)
- Sports Medicine Australia (SMA)
- Japanese Association of University Physical Education and Sports
Major Sports Medicine Associations in USA
- United States Specialty Sports Association
- The United States Association of Blind Athletes
- Sikh Sports Association USA
- United States Extreme Sports Association
- American Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admissions Officers
- American Baseball Coaches Association
- American Football Coaches Association
Major Sports Medicine Associations in Chicago
- American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine
Statistical Analysis of Sports Medicine Associations
Figure 1: Statistical Analysis
Doctors/Orthopedic surgeons, Sports Researchers/Scientists, Deans & Directors, Sports nutritionist/Dietitians, Professors, Sports psychologist, physiotherapist, Professors, Lecturers , Physical Therapists, Sports industries, Orthopedics surgical companies Athletic Trainers/Coaches, Massage Therapist, Students, Athletes/Players.
Figure 2: Target Audience
Top Universities in Chicago:
- University of Chicago Hospital: Alexander Reginald MD
- University Illinois Chicago Spm
- University Village Chiropractic
- Rush University Medical Center: Palmer Trish Lee MD
- University of Il Medical Center: Mc Lain Larry G MD
- Chicago Chiropractic & Sports Injury Center
- Access Center Physical Therapy
- Athletico Loop: Michigan Avenue
- Midwest Orthopaedics-Rush: Bach Jr Bernard R MD
- Midwest Orthopaedics at Rush
Statistical Analysis of Sports Medicine Universities
Figure 3: Top Universities in Chicago
Companies Associated with Sports Medicine and Fitness
Figure 4: Companies Associated with Sports Medicine
Industries associated with Sports Medicine and Fitness
Figure 5: Industries Associated Sports Medicine
Statistics which shows growth Sports Medicine devices:
The 2011 sports medicine devices market is estimated to be at $3.3 billion and is predicted to grow at a CAGR of 9.3% to reach $5.7 billion by 2017. Knee application still holds the largest share among others due to the high frequency of ACL injuries along with other conditions such as rheumatoid arthritis, meniscal cartilage damage, and patellar chondromalacia.
Basketball and soccer are two sports in the spotlight for an increase in the number of professional and non-professional players. These games, along with many other regional games, have increased in popularity in the past decade. This can be seen from almost a 5% to 8% rise in number of basketball players every year. These games, becoming popular in Asian countries such as China, Korea, India, and Eastern Bloc countries, can promote a very favourable outcome for the intensive sports medicine market. Research has shown that due to the large number of players and popularity of sports, the incidences of injury are high. This is predicted to propel the sports medicine market and create emerging markets in the growing economies of Asia and Latin America.
Figure 6: Sports Medicine devices:
Statistics which shows growth in importance of Sports Medicine and nutrition growth
Figure 7: Sports Medicine and nutrition growth
Sports medicine is a very dynamic field that has made a mark in the healthcare sector in the last decade. The field has witnessed a spurt in technology and has grown with the rise in medical diagnostic and therapeutic devices. With regional sports gaining popularity, sports medicine is all set to play an extremely vital role in a sportsperson’s vital statistics, monitoring, and diagnostics by maintaining the highest level of balance between body exhaustion and recovery. This will be accomplished by pushing the athlete’s body to the limit with the help of the latest technology. Sports medicine devices will help monitor, diagnose and treat athlete burnout and injuries such as plantar fasciitis, heel spur, flat feet, Morton’s neuroma, anterior cruciate ligament (ACL), posterior cruciate ligament injuries (PCL), hammer toe, arthritis, chronic back pain, calf stiffness, tennis elbow, rotator cuff injuries, Achilles tendon injury, etc.
This report covers the total market, which constitutes body reconstruction products such as orthopedic implants, ligament and tendon repair, and arthroscopy. The report also covers body support and recovery products such as braces and supports, cold-hot therapy, topical analgesics, and pain relief products, along with other accessories such as disinfectants, tapes, and wraps. Thus, this report covers the essentials of the sports medicine market in a comprehensive manner and gives a strategic analysis of the emerging areas within this field from the perspective of market competitors, sports teams, associations, and individual sportspersons.