Meet Inspiring Speakers and Experts at our 3000+ Global Conferenceseries Events with over 1000+ Conferences, 1000+ Symposiums and 1000+ Workshops on Medical, Pharma, Engineering, Science, Technology and Business.
Explore and learn more about Conference Series Ltd: World’s leading Event Organizer
Pregnancy is the development of an embryo or fetus, in a woman's uterus. It is the common name for gestation in humans. A multiple pregnancy involves one or more than one embryo or fetus in a single pregnancy, known to be twins.
Stages of pregnancy
• First trimester (week 1-week 12)
• Second trimester (week 13-week 28)
• Third trimester (week 29-week 40)
• Developing baby
• More information on stages of pregnancy
An embryo is the developing offspring during the first 8 weeks following conception, and subsequently the term fetus is used until birth. In many societies' medical or permissible definitions, human pregnancy is subjectively separated into three trimester periods of three months each, as a represents to simplify indication to the different stages of prenatal development. The first trimester carries the highest risk of miscarriage. Throughout the second trimester, the growth of the fetus can be more easily monitored and diagnosed. The third trimester is noticeable by further growth of the fetus and the development of fetal fat stores. The point of fetal viability, or the point in time at which fetal life exterior of the uterus is possible, usually match with the late second or early third trimesters; babies born at this early point in development are at high risk for having medical conditions and dying.
OMICS Group through its Open Access Initiative is committed to make genuine and reliable contributions to the scientific community. OMICS Group hosts over 350 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access journals and has organized over 300 international Conferences scientific conferences all over the world. OMICS Publishing Group journals have over 4.5 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 35000 eminent personalities and the rapid, quality and quick review processing. OMICS international Conferences make the perfect platform for global networking as it brings together renowned speakers and scientists across the globe to a most exciting and memorable scientific event filled with much enlightening interactive sessions, world class exhibitions and poster presentations
1. Medical complications in pregnancy for obstetricians, physicians and obstetric anesthetics.
2. International DIP Symposium on Diabetes, Hypertension, Metabolic Syndrome & Pregnancy
3. International Symposium on Diabetes and Pregnancy
1. Early Pregnancy Workshop - Joondalup
2. Early Pregnancy Workshop - North Fremantle
3. Early Pregnancy Workshop - Joondalup
4. Early Pregnancy Workshop - North Fremantle
5. Early Pregnancy Workshop - Joondalup
6. Early Pregnancy Workshop - North Fremantle
7. Early Pregnancy Workshop - Joondalup
8. Early Pregnancy Workshop - North Fremantle
9. Two day pregnancy & new born workshop with ANA BRANDT
10. Maternity Reflexology Workshop
1. International Society for the study of hypertension in Pregnancy
2. European foundation for the care of new born infants
3. International Federation of Gynecology and Obstetrics
4. The Australasian Diabetes in Pregnancy Society
5. National Multiple Sclerosis Society
6. The humane society of United States
7. Society for Maternal Fetal Medicine
Conferences and Congresses
1. World Congress of Perinatal Medicine in Developing Countries
2. Conferences: Evidence based Pharmacotherapy in new borns and children.
3. Interdisziplinärer Herbst-Seminar-Kongress für Entwicklungs- und Sozialpädiatrie 2Berlin Neonatology Summer School
4. Internationaler Dialog Geburtshilfe, Hebammen, Anästhesie und Neonatologie im Gespräch
5. ICCN - International Conference on Clinical Neonatology
6. The best of IPOKRaTES: an update in Neonatology
7. Evidence Based Pharmacotherapy in newborns and children - IPOKRaTES clinical seminar
8. Neonatal Hemodynamic Course Singapore - IPOKRaTES clinical seminar
9. National Congress Maternal Fetal Medicine and Perinatology Association
10. Protecting the newrbon lung in the delivery room and NICU - IPOKRaTES clinical seminar
11. Functional Echocardiography Workshop - IPOKRaTES clinical seminar
12. Fachtagung "dauerbeatmete Kinder und Jugendliche"
13. BESt-Symposium: Bindung Entwicklung Stillen – Stillen verbindet
14. Advances and Controversies in Neonatology - IPOKRaTES Clinical Seminar
15. International Symposium Recent Advances in Neonatal Medicine 2014
16. Kongress der Deutschen Gesellschaft für Gynäkologie und Geburtshilfe e.V.
17. International Symposium on Fetal Surgical Anomalies
18. International Congress on Maternal Hemodynamics
1. Crouse Hospital, New York
2. Launceston General hospital , Tasmania
3. Blue Blue Mountains Anzac Memorial Hospital, Australia
4. Goulburn Base Hospital, Austarlia
5. BC Women's Hospital Pregnancy, Canada
This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on 08th Oct, 2014
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8031, 8041
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8045, 8047
Immunology & Microbiology Conferences
Nursing and Healthcare Conferences
Clinical and Biochemistry Conferences
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8031, 8037
Material Science Conferences
Genetics & Mol Biology Conferences
Media Partners | Advertising