Meet Inspiring Speakers and Experts at our 3000+ Global Conferenceseries Events with over 1000+ Conferences, 1000+ Symposiums and 1000+ Workshops on Medical, Pharma, Engineering, Science, Technology and Business.
Explore and learn more about Conference Series Ltd: World’s leading Event Organizer
Population studies are concerned with understanding the different kinds of changes taking place in the size and nature of human populations. It also deals with the reason why such changes are occuring. Demography is the scientific study of population. Demographers seek to know the levels and trends in population size and its components. Population is itself a dynamic term, which depends on fertility, mortality and migration and these must be closely examined to have a broad knowledge of entire population. Population studies are carried mainly to capture the size, distribution, dispersion, density, evolution, growth strategies, carrying capacity and natural selection. Age and sex are most basic characteristics of population. Every population has a different composition of age and sex, within each age group the proportion of male and female differs. This kind of structure can have impact on socio-economic situation of both past and present. Distribution of population is another aspect to be looked upon. It gives a clear notion how various species are distributed within the ecosystem and how they are related to each other. In the various fields of healthcare, a population study is a study of a group of individuals taken from the general population who share a common characteristic, such as age, sex, or health condition. This group may be studied for different reasons, such as their response to a drug or risk of getting a disease.
OMICS Group Inc., is a unique blend of international conferences and open access publications. OMICS Group was established in the year 2007 with an aim of “Making the information on Sciences and Technology-Open Access” It publishes journals in all aspects of Science, Engineering, Management and Technology; it publishes around 400 online open access journals. OMICS Group organizes International Conferences across the globe. Each conference has people from around the globe, and knowledge is exchanged through symposiums, workshops, poster presentations, by people who are leading researchers, noble prize winners, Educational instructors, Research Scholars, and leading scientists. OMICS Group organizes more than 300 conferences per year.
Features of OMICS Group Conferences
• Workshops, Symposia and events are well coordinated and organized.
• Renowned Speakers and Scientists across the globe
• World class collaborations and associations
• Support from reputed associations and societies.
• Global networking during the conferences
• Organized 300 conferences in the year 2014
List of conferences
1. 2nd Annual International Conference on Demography and Population Studies on June 15-18, 2015 at Athens, Greece
2. Annual Conference on Children, Women, and Social Studies (ACCAWS) on October 2-4, 2014 at Hong Kong
3. 5th Annual International Conference on Urban Studies & Planning on June 8-11, 2015 at Athens, Greece
4. International Conference on Environmental Mutagens in Human Populations in September 15 - 16, 2014 at Berlin, Germany
5. International Conference on Social Sciences in September 29 - 30, 2014 at Istanbul, Turkey
6. International Conference on Socio-Cultural, Anthropology, Criminology and International Relations Venice in November 13 - 14, 2014 at Italy
7. International Conference on Society, Technology, Education and Politics in October 27 - 28, 2014 at Istanbul, Turkey
8. 1st Annual International Conference on Demography and Population on June 16-19, 2014 at Athens, Greece.
9. 60th ISI World Statistics Congress on July 27-31,2015 at Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
10. The 2014 IAOS Conference on Official Statistics on Oct 8-10,2014 at Hanoi, Vietnam
List of associations/societies
1. Local Population Studies Society
2. PSTC-The Population Studies and Training Center
3. British Society for Population Studies
4. Canadian Population Society
5. Harvard Center for Population and Development Studies
6. Population studies and development studies- University of Kwazulu-Natal
7. Australian Population Association
8. South Africa and the Africa Centre for Health and Population Studies
9. Population Research Center- The university of Texas at Austin
10. International Union for the Scientific Study of Population
11. European Association for Population Studies: EAPS
12. The Minnesota Population Center
13. Healthcare Research Institute
14. Population Research Center- The university of Chicago
List of Workshops/Symposiums
1. Geriatrics: A Primary Care Approach to the Aging Population on January 2015 at Sarasota, FL, United States
2. Senior Generation 2015 at Saint Petersburg, Russian Federation
3. New research in population studies on Nov 1, 2014 at Cambridge, England
4. National Symposium on Family Issues on October 13-14, 2014 at USA
5. 22nd Annual Symposium on Family Issues on Oct 13, 2014 at USA
6. Harvard Culture and Social Analysis Workshop
7. The Demography Workshop on October 3, 2014
8. Demography Workshop- "The Development of a National Data Infrastructure to Monitor the National HIV/AIDS Strategy"
9. Family and Gender Workshop on Sep 5, 2014
10. Culture & Interaction: Junhow Wei on Sep 12, 2014
11. The Workshop in Cultural Sociology
1. Phoenix healthcare
2. Health Industries Research Companies (HIRC)
4. Research Partnership
5. A&P Healthcare Fieldwork
6. A+A healthcare marketing research
7. Healthcare research worldwide ltd.
8. Balance Healthcare Research Co Ltd
9. 1Lotus Marketing Research Services
10. ITG Healthcare Market Research
America- Phoenix Healthcare; Health Industries Research Companies (HIRC); DMD; Research Partnership; A+A Healthcare Marketing Research; ITG Healthcare Market Research Europe-Healthcare Research Worldwide Ltd Asia- A&P Healthcare Fieldwork; Balance Healthcare Research Co Ltd; 1Lotus Marketing Research Services
This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on 01st Apr, 2016
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8031, 8041
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8045, 8047
Immunology & Microbiology Conferences
Nursing and Healthcare Conferences
Clinical and Biochemistry Conferences
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8031, 8037
Material Science Conferences
Genetics & Mol Biology Conferences
Media Partners | Advertising