Meet Inspiring Speakers and Experts at our 3000+ Global Conferenceseries Events with over 1000+ Conferences, 1000+ Symposiums and 1000+ Workshops on Medical, Pharma, Engineering, Science, Technology and Business.
Explore and learn more about Conference Series Ltd: World’s leading Event Organizer
As per available reports about 2 Relevant Journals, 126 Conference Proceedings, 15 Upcoming Conferences and 12 National Symposiums are presently dedicated exclusively to Otology.
Otology is a branch of medicine which studies normal and pathological anatomy and physiology of the ear (hearing and vestibular sensory systems and related structures and functions) as well as its diseases, diagnosis and treatment. Otologic surgery generally refers to surgery of the middle ear and mastoid related to chronic otitis media, such as tympanoplasty, or ear drum surgery, ossiculoplasty, or surgery of the hearing bones, and mastoidectomy. Otology also includes surgical treatment of conductive hearing loss, such as stapedectomy surgery for otosclerosis. Neurotology, a related field of medicine and subspecialty of Otolaryngology, is the study of diseases of the inner ear, which can lead to hearing and balance disorders. Neurotologic surgery generally refers to surgery of the inner ear or surgery that involves entering the inner ear with risk to the hearing and balance organs, including labyrinthectomy, cochlear implant surgery, and surgery for tumors of the temporal bone, such as intracanlicular acoustic neuromas. Neurotology is expanded to include surgery of the lateral skull base to treat intracranial tumors related to the ear and surrounding nerve and vascular structures, such as large cerebellar pontine angle acoustic neuromas, glomus jugulare tumors and facial nerve tumors.
OMICS International Organizes 1000+ Global Events Every Year across USA, Europe & Asia with support from 1000 more scientific societies and Publishes 700+ Open access journals which contains over 100000 eminent personalities, reputed scientists as editorial board and organizing committee members. The conference series website will provide you list and details about the conference organize worldwide.
Scope and Importance:
Otology conference aims to bring together leading academic scientists, researchers and research scholars to exchange and share their experiences and research results about all aspects of Otology. It also provides the platform for researchers, scholars and educators to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns, practical challenges encountered and the solutions adopted in the field of Otology. The recent research in sinus shares knowledge to scholars pursing their studies in this field.
Global ENT (Ear, Nose, And Throat) devices market is expected to reach USD 23.01 million in 2022, according to a new study by Grand View Research, Inc. Growing base of geriatric population, increasing prevalence of ear, nose, and throat related traumas and infections, and rising level of awareness among target customer base are expected serve this market as high impact rendering drivers over the forecast period. According to estimates published by the WHO, 15% of adult population and 33% of geriatric population globally suffer from hearing disorders. Moreover, 13,560 new cases are estimated to be registered in 2015 according to the National Cancer Institute. Technological advancements and the use of user-friendly materials in product development are expected to further boost the growth of this ENT devices industry. For instance, the use of thermoplastic material for the development of custom/cut size external nasal splints is likely to gain penetration over the next seven years.
Valued at over 5.0 billion, hearing aids were the largest product segment of the market in 2014. Growing target population, considerably high market usage, and high accessibility are amongst some key factors accounting for its large market share. On the other hand, hearing implants and voice prosthesis are expected to witness rapid growth over the forecast period owing to the introduction of technological advancements aimed to increase patient compliance and overcome social stigmas.
International symposium and workshops:
1. 16th World Congress of Otology, April 30- May2 2015, Brazil
2. 33rd International Symposium on Infection and Allergy of the Nose, 15th International Rhinologic Society, 5th Pan Arab Otology Society joint Meeting 2014 (ISIAN IRS PARS 2014)
3. Singapore Allergy & Otology Course & 2nd SARC FESS Workshop 2015, March 19-22, 2015
4. 16th International Symposium on Inner Ear Medicine and Surgery, Zell im Zillertal – Austria, 15/03/2014 - 22/03/2014
5. The 9th Asia Pacific Symposium on Cochlear Implants and Related Sciences, Hyderabad, India, 26/11/2013 - 29/11/2013
6. 7th International Symposium on Objective Measures in Auditory Implants, Amsterdam, Netherlands, 19/09/2012 - 22/09/2012
List of Best International Conferences:
Relevant Society and Associations:
1. Academy of Doctors of Audiology ADA)
2. American Otological Society (AOS)
3. American Board of Otolaryngology (ABO)
4. Asia Pacific Society for the Study of Speech, Language & Hearing
5. British Association of Educational Audiologists (BAEA)
6. Canadian Academy of Audiology (CCA)
7. Colombian Association of ORL-HNS, Maxillo/Esthetic Facial Surgeons
8. Dutch Association of Otorhinolaryngology and Head & Neck Surgery
9. ENT Society (UK)
10. European Association of Otology and Neurotology (EAONO)
11. European Union of Hearing Aid Acousticians (EUHA)
12. French Society of ORL
13. Hong Kong Society of Audiology
14. International Federation of ORL Societies (IFOS)
15. Japan Audiological Society
16. Korean Society of ORL
17. Malaysian Society of ORL-HNS (MSO-HNS)
18. New Zealand Audiological Society (NZAS)
19. Otolaryngological Research Society (ORS)
20. The Mediterranean Society of Otology and Audiology (MSOA)
1. Eon Meditech Pvt. Ltd.
2. Bestever Instruments
3. Chand Surjical
4. Kopek International
5. Tmi Surgico
6. Toshio Surgico
7. Austar Hearing Science and Technology (Xiamen) Co., Ltd
8. Clarity Audiology & Hearing Solutions
9. Omex Medical Systems
10. Audiology Associates
11. Diatla di a Bolela
13. Med Wow Global
15. Life care Medical Equipment's Co. Ltd.
16. Nicos Group Inc.
17. Bausch & Lomb Instruments
This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on 14th Sep, 2015
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8031, 8041
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8045, 8047
Immunology & Microbiology Conferences
Nursing and Healthcare Conferences
Clinical and Biochemistry Conferences
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8031, 8037
Material Science Conferences
Genetics & Mol Biology Conferences
Media Partners | Advertising