Meet Inspiring Speakers and Experts at our 3000+ Global Conferenceseries Events with over 1000+ Conferences, 1000+ Symposiums and 1000+ Workshops on Medical, Pharma, Engineering, Science, Technology and Business.
Explore and learn more about Conference Series Ltd: World’s leading Event Organizer
(10 Plenary Forums - 1Event)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
As per available reports about 31 Relevant Journals, 10 Conference, 2 National Symposiums are presently dedicated exclusively to Oral Oncology.
Oral Cancer or mouth cancer, a type of head and neck cancer , is any cancerous tissue growth located in the oral cavity. It may arise as a primary lesion originating in any of the tissues in the mouth, by metastasis from a distant site of origin, or by extension from a neighboring anatomic structure, such as the nasal cavity. Alternatively, the oral cancers may originate in any of the tissues of the mouth, and may be of varied histologic types: teratoma, adenocarcinoma derived from a major or minor salivary gland, lymphoma from tonsillar or other lymphoid tissue, or melanoma from the pigment-producing cells of the oral mucosa. There are several types of oral cancers, but around 90% are squamous cell carcinomas, originating in the tissues that line the mouth and lips. Oral or mouth cancer most commonly involves the tongue. It may also occur on the floor of the mouth, cheek lining, gingiva (gums), lips, or palate (roof of the mouth). Most oral cancers look very similar under the microscope and are called squamous cell carcinoma, but less commonly other types of oral cancer occur, such as Kaposi's sarcoma.
OMICS International Organizes 1000+ Global Events Every Year across USA, Europe & Asia with support from 1000 more scientific societies and Publishes 700+ Open access journals which contains over 100000 eminent personalities, reputed scientists as editorial board and organizing committee members. The conference series website will provide you list and details about the conference organize worldwide.
Scope and Importance:
Oral Oncology conference aims to bring together leading academic scientists, researchers and research scholars to exchange and share their experiences and research results about all aspects of Oral Health. It also provides the platform for researchers, scholars and educators to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns, practical challenges encountered and the solutions adopted in the field of Signs, symptoms and causes of Oral Cancer. The recent research in sinus shares knowledge to scholars pursing their studies in this field.
International Symposiums and Workshops:
1. AACNS 2015 — The 14th Asian Australasian Congress of Neurological Surgeons, 15 Apr 2015-18 Apr 2015, Jeju, South Korea
2. MASCC/ISOO 2015 International Symposium, 25-27 June, 2015, Denmark
There are over 600,000 new cases of head and neck cancer and 300,000 deaths each year worldwide from Oral Cancer. There are two pathways by which most people develop Oral Cancer – through the use of tobacco and alcohol, and through exposure to the HPV-16 virus. India has 86% of global oral cancer cases. More than 40% of those diagnosed with oral cancer die within five years due to these cases being discovered as a late-stage malignancy. Tobacco alone is responsible for 1.5 lakh cancers, 4.2 million heart diseases, and 3.7 million lung diseases every year.
List of Best International Conferences:
1. Oral, Mouth and Throat Cancer Conference
August 18-20, 2016, USA
2. Pancreatic and Colorectal Cancer Conference
March 29-30, 2016, USA
3. 4th Treatment Conference and Blood Malignancies
April 18-20, 2016, UAE
4. 2nd Prostate Cancer and Treatment Conference
May 05-07, 2016, USA
5. Gynecologic Oncology Conference
May 19-21, 2016, USA
6. 2nd Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy Conference
June 06-07, 2016, USA
7. 10th Oncologists Meeting
July 11-13, 2016, Germany
8. 11th Oncologists Annual Meeting
July 11-13, 2016, Malaysia
9. Melanoma and Carcinoma Conference
July 14-15, 2016, Australia
10. Pediatric Oncology Conference
August 04-06, 2016, Canada
11. Cervical Cancer Conference
September 22-23, 2016, Austria
12. Cancer Therapy Conference
November 03-05, 2015, Spain
13. 13th Cancer Therapy Conference
October 17-19, 2016, UAE
14. Mesothelioma Conference
November 03-04, 2016, Spain
15. Leukemia and Bone marrow Transplantation Conference
November 10-12, 2016, Turkey
16. 6th Cancer Therapy Conference
December 01-03, 2016, USA
17. Cancer Diagnostics Conference
June 13-15, 2016, Italy
18. 5th World Congress of the International Academy of Oral Oncology, 08 Jul 2015 → 11 Jul 2015, Sao Paolo, Brazil.
19. AACNS 2015-The 14th Asian Australasian Congress of Neurological Surgeons, 15- 18 Apr 2015, Jeju, South Korea.
20. 5th World Congress on Academy of Oral Oncology, 8-11 July, 2015, Brazil.
21. SSHNO Annual meeting 2016, May 26-27, 2016, Reykjavik, Iceland.
Relevant Society and Associations:
1. The Oral Cancer Foundation, USA.
2. Oral Medicine – OMAA, Australia.
3. Indian Dental Association.
4. BDA (British Dental Association).
5. International Oral Cancer Association, Texas
6. Oral Cancer Awareness Foundation — OrCA
7. Oral and Pharyngeal Cancer - American Dental Association
8. IAOO : International Academy of Oral Oncology
9. Oral Cancer Foundation- OCF
10. The Taiwan Society of Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine
11. Lung Disease - American Lung Association
12. Indian society of critical care medicine
13. Michigan State Medical Society
14. Sleep Apnea | The Lung Association
15. Scoliosis Research Society
16. British Lung Foundation
17. American Sleep Apnea Association, Sleep Apnea
18. The Society of Critical Care Medicine
19. European society of critical care medicine
20. Association of pulmonary and critical care medicine.
1. Roche Pharma
2. GE Healthcare
3. Marksans Pharma Ltd
5. Super Gen, Inc.
6. Henry Schein
7. Vel Scope.
9. Snap Diagnostics
11. Nicos Group Inc.
12. Bausch & Lomb Instruments
13. Zephyr Sleep Technologies
15. Janet Winter
16. Accredo Therapeutics
17. Actelion Pharmaceuticals US, Inc
19. Fairview Specialty Pharmacy
20. Gilead Sciences
23. Henry Schein
24. Snap Diagnostics
This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on 14th Sep, 2015
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8031, 8041
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8045, 8047
Immunology & Microbiology Conferences
Nursing and Healthcare Conferences
Clinical and Biochemistry Conferences
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8031, 8037
Material Science Conferences
Genetics & Mol Biology Conferences
Media Partners | Advertising