Importance & Scope:
Nutraceuticals-2015 provides a unique forum for the publication of innovative research on the development of alternative sustainable technologies. With a wide general appeal, Nutraceuticals-2015 publishes urgent communications and high quality research papers as well as review articles. The scope of Nutraceuticals is based on, but not limited to, the definition proposed. The benefits of Nutraceuticals in medicine lies in the Increased Confidence in Effectiveness and Quality of products, Increased awareness among public, Improved market conditions for nutraceutical products and increased awareness in healthcare industry
The forum of Scientists, students and researchers from all corners of the globe, come together to discuss future science. Each session of the meeting will be included with expert lectures, poster and discussions, join us to design sustainable processes, innovations by which and how these strategies drive new policies, advances the business and human health protection. We are glad to invite you on behalf of organizing committee to join us, where you are the decision maker for future.
Philadelphia is the largest city in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, the second largest city on the East Coast of the United States, and the fifth-most-populous city in the United States. It is located in the Northeastern United States along the Delaware and Schuylkill rivers, and it is the only consolidated city-county in Pennsylvania. Philadelphia is the economic and cultural center of the Delaware Valley, home to over 6 million people and the country's sixth-largest metropolitan area.
Why to attend???
· To meet people and organizations addressing these same key issues.
· To meet people with whom you’ve established a relationship on social media.
· To learn about job, internship, project and other work-based possibilities.
· To learn about fellowship and grant opportunities relevant to your area(s) of interest.
· To gain insight into the experiences of others who face challenges similar to yours.
· To learn about publications and other resources relevant to your area(s) of interest.
· To generate ideas for articles, books, and/or other media that you might produce to address key issues in your field and in the process establish you as a valuable resource for others.
· To forge partnerships with colleagues who address key common issues/concerns.
· To identify opportunities for service within the profession as a whole, and possibly through the professional association (if any) that is sponsoring the conference.
· To demonstrate your commitment to the profession and organization sponsoring the conference.
· To become familiar with the city and/or culture where the conference is held.
A Unique Opportunity for Advertisers and Sponsors at this International event:
Major Marketing Associations and Societies for Nutraceuticals around the Globe
· The American Nutraceutical Association
· American Herbal Products Association
· International Probiotics Association
· International Scientific Association for Probiotics and Prebiotics
· Consumer Healthcare Products Association
· Council for Responsible Nutrition
· Institute for Nutraceutical Advancement
· Natural Products Association
· American Nutrition Association
· Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
· Academic Society for Functional Foods and Bioactive Compounds
Major Marketing Associations in USA
· Organic Consumers Association
· Consumer Specialty Products Association
Nutraceuticals-2015 would be a perfect platform for Academicians, Industrialists, Directors, Managers and CEOs, Professors and Deans, Agencies, Organizations, Entrepreneurs, Students, Pharmacologists, Medical professionals, Nutritionists, Dieticians, Physicians, Scientific researchers, Experts in food packaging and quality control, Technical and non-technical food quality personnel to share out their experiences and views with a broad range of International audience in Nutraceutical field. Nutraceuticals-2015will also provides an opportunity for enthusiastic and talented young researchers and students to share their knowledge before eminent scientist gathering through Young Researcher’s forum and poster presentations.
Top Universities in USA:
· Yale University
· Harvard University
· Stanford University
· University of Pennsylvania
· Drexel University
· Florida State University
· University of Florida
· Rice University
Figure 1: Top Universities in USA
Glance at Market of Green Chemistry:
More than 40% of Americans use alternative medical therapies, Nutraceuticals (herbals/botanicals) account for a significant proportion. The Global Nutraceuticals product market reached $142.1 billion in 2011 and is expected to reach $204.8 billion by 2017 with CAGR of 6.3 % by Transparency Market Research. The nutraceutical industry in the US is about $86 billion which retain 37% market share. This figure is slightly higher in Europe and, in Japan. 47% of the Japanese population consumes Nutraceuticals.
Market Growth of Nutraceuticals
Green Chemical Market by Region, World Markets: 2011-2017
Figure 2: World Markets: 2011-2017