Meet Inspiring Speakers and Experts at our 3000+ Global Conferenceseries Events with over 1000+ Conferences, 1000+ Symposiums and 1000+ Workshops on Medical, Pharma, Engineering, Science, Technology and Business.
Explore and learn more about Conference Series Ltd: World’s leading Event Organizer
(10 Plenary Forums - 1Event)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
As per available reports on Nanomechanical implants there are 2 National Symposiums, 175 Conference Proceeding , 5 Journals , 1 Conference and 48 articles are being published exclusively on Nanomechanical implants
Cell mechanics and cell-materials interactions are important for disease diagnosis and tissue engineering. The synergistic combination of computational modelling and experimental approaches allows exploring phenomena in cell mechanics and mechanotransduction that are not easily accessible with experimental methods alone. Nanomechanical Implants Entities like Nano-Mechanical Implant Design , Biomedical Engineering , Biomechanical Materials and Implant Designs , Implant/Transplant Surgeries , Applied Fields of Biomechanics . A hybrid modelling–nanomechanical testing approach enables determining the viscoelastic properties of the living cells, which is useful to quantify the biomechanical effects of drug treatment, diseases and aging. Such a nano-biomechanical technique can also be applied to assess the micro (nano) scale mechanical properties of engineered bone and scaffold materials which could further the understanding cell-materials interactions.
OMICS International Organizes 1000+ Global Events Every Year across USA, Europe & Asia with support from 1000 more scientific societies and Publishes 700+ Open access journals which contains over 100000 eminent personalities, reputed scientists as editorial board and organizing committee members. The conference series website will provide you list and details about the conference organize worldwide.
Scope and Importance:
Nanobiomechanics (also bionanomechanics) is an emerging field in nanoscience and biomechanics that combines the powerful tools of nanomechanics to explore fundamental science of biomaterials and biomechanics. Nano Biomechanics majorly focuses on the development of implants. Nano Mechanical Implants ranges from the inner workings of a cell (Human Body Physiology) to the movement and development of limbs, to the mechanical properties of soft tissue (cardiovascular Biomechanics) and bones. Some simple examples of biomechanics research include the investigation of the forces that act on limbs, the aerodynamics of bird and insect flight, the hydrodynamics of swimming in fish, and locomotion in general across all forms of life, from individual cells to whole organisms. The biomechanics of human beings, or say, Human Biomechanics is a core part of kinesiology.
With the aging of the population and a correlated increase in the incidence of osteoarticular damage, great attention is focused on regenerative nanomedicine solutions to restore durable articular function and comfort. A durable cartilage repair is not effective without regeneration of an intact subchondral bed along with the surface chondral regeneration. Our expected outcomes are the development of clinical applications in the field of tissue engineering and nanomedicine, and more particularly in bone-cartilage unit regeneration. Here we report for the first time the nanomechanical analysis of the retrieved active implant after subchondral bone regeneration in vivo, which is much more efficient and long lasting solution to osteochondral defects than the existing ones. We believe that our results make a significant contribution to the area of regenerative nanomedicine.
The United States is the biggest market for the Biomechanics and Implant Designing related business options, among which Florida shares 3% of the total market opportunities available in the world. This area needs more experts because day by day the medical cases are increasing but the rate of growth of healthcare system is very slow. In the US only, there were 35,000 registered bone related implant surgeries in 2013 which is increasing at a rate of 4-5% yearly, and professionals for these type of surgeries is growing by 1-1.5% every year. We need new methods of treatment that are more efficient and long-lasting, something which the US government recognizes as they spend billions on dollars in funding for the research through agencies like NIDRR, NCMRR, and VA RR&D.
International symposium and workshops:
1. Spanish Society Of Orthopedics And Traumatology 52nd Congress 2015 (SECOT 2015),September 23-25,2015,Valencia,Spain.
2. Pediatric Orthopedic Trauma Summit 2015,September 24-25,2015,Saint Paul,MN.
3. Orthopaedic Trauma Association Annual Meeting 2015 (OTA 2015),October 7- 10,2015, San Diego,California.
1.Transplantation Research Conference,
March 28-29, 2016 Atlanta, USA.
9.3rd Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease Conference,
July 11-12,2016 Brisbane, Australia.
13.4th Surgery Conference,
October 05-07, 2015 Crowne Plaza, Dubai, UAE.
17.5th Nanotek Conference,
November 16-18, 2015 San Antonio, USA.
Relevant Society and Associations:
1. International Society of Bio Mechanics.
2. The American Society of Bio Mechanics.
3. Indian Society of Bio Mechanics.
4. European Society of Bio Mechanics.
5. International Society of Bio Mechanics in Sports.
6. American Society of Bio Mechanics.
7. Canadian Society for Bio Mechanics.
8. Formosan Society of Biomechanics.
9. International Sports Engineering Association.
10. American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM) Biomechanics Interest Group.
11. BMEnet - Biomedical Engineering Society.
12. Human Factor and Ergonomics Society.
13. International Shoulder Group.
14. ISB Technical Group on the 3-D Analysis of Human Movement.
15. Australian and New Zealand Society of Biomechanics.
16. Brazilian Society of Biomechanics.
17. Bulgarian Society of Biomechanics.
18. German Society of Biomechanics.
19. Japanese Society of Biomechanics.
20. Russian Society of Biomechanics.
1. Exponenet Engineering and Scientific Consulting.
2. Applied Biomolecular Technologies.
3. Auburn Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
4. Capital Prosthetics.
5. Cleveland BioLabs.
6. Entific Medical Systems.
7. Tendon Technology, Ltd.
8. Therapeutic Alliances, Inc
11. Ridgeway Biosystems, Inc.
12. Ricerca Biosciences, Ltd.
13. ProScan Imaging.
14. Prentke Romich.
15. Orbital Research.
16. Palantyr Research.
17. NovelMed Therapeutics.
18. Noteworthy Medical Systems.
19. NeuroControl Corporation.
20. MP Biomedjcal LLC.
This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on 12th Sep, 2015
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8031, 8041
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8045, 8047
Immunology & Microbiology Conferences
Nursing and Healthcare Conferences
Clinical and Biochemistry Conferences
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8031, 8037
Material Science Conferences
Genetics & Mol Biology Conferences
Media Partners | Advertising