Importance & Scope
The research in immunology leads to the development of a variety of vaccines, diagnostic kits and cancer medications that are in wide use today. The 4th International Conference and Exhibition on Clinical & Cellular Immunology (Immunology Summit-2015) provide a unique platform for exploiting the current active research in Immunology and relevant areas across the World.
OMICS Group is organizing the Immunology Summit-2015 during September 28-30 2015, Houston, USA. OMICS Group, the world pioneer in organizing 300 International conferences in USA, Europe, Asia and other continents. Uniquely, 350 peer-reviewed open access journals were operating by OMICS Publishing Group.
Houston, the best location well established with universities and research institutes offering exciting programs in immunology. Currently, Texas have 48 faculty members from major universities and research centers representing 20 departments. Main areas of these faculty research include cancer immunology, infectious diseases, and inflammation with special interests in innate responses, adaptive responses, immune regulation, development of prophylactic vaccines, and development of vaccines or immunotherapy for a form of cancer, allergy or autoimmunity. Nearly four medical centers conducting active immunology research in Texas.
Almost 103 immunology universities located in the USA are providing immunology graduate and post graduate programs globally. Almost 80 Immunology associations are actively supporting research in this field. Basically immunology scope across the world wide is excellent around 325 Universites are providing the immunology courses. More than 80 International Societies are working in immunology across the World. USA is the excellent research hub for immunology established with 57 Medical Schools in Immunology.
Why Houston ?
Houston is the best venue to organize Immunology Summit-2015, which is the unique destination with major universities and associations of immunology. Nearly four medical centers conducting active immunology research in Texas. Almost 103 immunology universities located in the USA are providing immunology graduate and post graduate programs globally. Almost 80 Immunology associations are actively supporting research in this field. Basically immunology scope across the world wide is excellent around 325 Universities are providing the immunology courses. More than 80 International Societies are working in immunology across the World. USA is the excellent research hub for immunology established with 57 Medical Schools in Immunology. Few companies also providing annual funding towards active research in immunology.
- Clinical Immunology
- Inflammatory/Autoimmune Diseases
- Cancer and Tumor Immunobiology
- Infectious Diseases and Immune System
- Autoimmunity Diseases and Therapathies
- Technological Innovations in Immunology
- Immunoinformatics and Systems Immunology
- Reproductive Immunology
- Cytokines and Current research
- Immune regulation
Who should attend?
Immunologists, Allergists, Cancer Immunologists, Practicing immunologist, immunologist in training and other healthcare professionals interested in the latest advances and techniques in the field. Another segment of target audience is Pharmaceutical researchers, Clinical organizations, Educational institutes. Universities, department of immunology and microbiology.
Why to attend?
Immunology-2015 could be an exceptional event that brings along a novel and International mixture of giant and medium immunology analysis, leading universities and immunology analysis establishments creating the conference an ideal platform to share expertise, foster collaborations across trade and world, and assess rising technologies across the world. World-renowned speakers, the most recent techniques, tactics, and the newest updates in immunology fields are hallmarks of this conference.
A Unique Opportunity for Advertisers and Sponsors at this International event:
Major Immunology Associations in & around Houston
- American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology
- American Association of Immunologists
- American Association of Pharmaceutical Scientists
- American Association of Veterinary Immunologists
- TAAIS society
Major Immunology Associations in USA
- American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology
- American Society for Histocompatibility and Immunogenetics
- American Society of Hematology
- Association of Medical Laboratory Immunologists
- Australasian Society for Immunology
- Pan American Group for Immunodeficiencies
Immunology Associated Universities
In and Nearby Houston
- American College of Acupuncture and Oriental Med
- American Intercontinental University
- Baylor College of Medicine
- Center for Advanced Legal Studies
- College of Biblical Studies-Houston
- Houston Baptist University
- Houston Graduate School of Theology
- Rice University
- South Texas College of Law
Universities working on Immunology in USA
- Texas Southern University
- The Art Institute of Houston
- The University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston
- The University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer Center
- University of Houston
- University of Houston-Clear Lake
- University of Houston-Downtown
- University of St. Thomas
Companies Associated with Immunology
Hospitals & Laboratories Associated with Immunology
- Houston Methodist Hospital
- St. Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center
- Menninger Clinic
- TIRR Memorial Hermann
- Memorial Hermann Northwest Hospital
- Houston Methodist
- Applied Biosystems (Life Technologies)
- Arthrocare Benchmark Research
- Esoterix (LabCorp)
- NanoMedical Systems
- Mission Pharmacal
- Mystic Pharmaceuticals 
- Abilene Psychiatric Center
- Abilene Regional Medical Center Acadia Abilene
- Bailey Square Surgery Center Baptist Health System
- Baptist Medical Center
- Baptist St. Anthony's Health System Baylor Medical Center
- Cancer Therapy & Research Center
- Carl R. Darnall Army Medical Center
- Central Texas Veterans Health Care System
- Charles A. Sammons Cancer Center
- Virbac Cyberonics
- GeneLogic (Ocimum Bio)
- IDEV Technologies (Abbott) 
Top Independent Commercial Immunology Labs
- Bellicum Pharmaceuticals
- GB Biosciences (Syngenta)
- GeneLogic (Ocimum Bio)
- Novum Clinical Research
- Pernix Therapeutics
- Spectrum Laboratories
Market Analysis of Immunology
The global cancer immunotherapies market reached $30.8 billion in 2012. This market is expected to grow to nearly $34.3 billion in 2013 and $67.9 billion in 2018 with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 14.7% over the five-year period, 2013 to 2018.